Trump Team Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation Before He Came to White House

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
The plot thickens.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/...n-donald-trump-national-security-adviser.html

WASHINGTON — Michael T. Flynn told President Trump’s transition team weeks before the inauguration that he was under federal investigation for secretly working as a paid lobbyist for Turkey during the campaign, according to two people familiar with the case.

Despite this warning, which came about a month after the Justice Department notified Mr. Flynn of the inquiry, Mr. Trump made Mr. Flynn his national security adviser. The job gave Mr. Flynn access to the president and nearly every secret held by American intelligence agencies.

He really did believe he could just do anything he wanted.
Damned corrupt liar and its all hitting the fan.

Its still gonna take a year or two and he can do a lot of damage between now and then.

Its still gonna take a year or two and he can do a lot of damage between now and then.
McCain just said this is taking hours, whereas the Nixon thing took months.

And the bastard had the nerve to tell Comey that Flynn "is a good guy" and to end the investigation.

McCain just said this is taking hours, whereas the Nixon thing took months.

And Nixon had been in office for a while.

We all knew Trump is a criminal way back, almost a year before the election.

I still wonder if the Rs will impeach. He's their ticket to slashing taxes for the 1% and raising taxes on the working class.

And LyinRyan has his black heart set on screwing over the very poor, the elderly, the disabled. He has said its been his dream since he was a very young.

What a vile vicious bunch of sleaze.

The plot thickens.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/...n-donald-trump-national-security-adviser.html

WASHINGTON — Michael T. Flynn told President Trump’s transition team weeks before the inauguration that he was under federal investigation for secretly working as a paid lobbyist for Turkey during the campaign, according to two people familiar with the case.

Despite this warning, which came about a month after the Justice Department notified Mr. Flynn of the inquiry, Mr. Trump made Mr. Flynn his national security adviser. The job gave Mr. Flynn access to the president and nearly every secret held by American intelligence agencies.

Yes, it's getting deeper and thicker.

I said last night I wouldn't think Trump would ask Comey to end the Flynn investigation unless it linked Trump.

This story right here says Trump knew Flynn was under investigation, and went forward with Flynn anyway.

Therefore, I believe the story about asking Comey to end his investigation into Flynn is legitimate upon this new piece of information.

So what? What does Turkey have to do with the Russian investigation? You know. The Russian investigation that could find no evidence of wrong doing on Flynn's part?

The NYT, the mouth piece of the CFR And I am to take them seriously because of?????? No one has been able to explain to me as to how Flynn (as a private citizen and future member of the Trump team) violated any laws by talking to foreign leaders and especially Russia since the tensions have been escalating since the illegal E.U coup de'etat of the Ukraine and Russia annexing Crimea via their own volition instead of casting their lot with the E.U....which was a great fucking move, btw.

No one can explain to me as to why I should view Russia as an enemy when they have kicked more CIA backed ISIS/al qaeda/. ISIL ass in just a few months than the entire last four years of the Barrypuppet regime and that is no accident since the CIA, Mossad, Saudi Intel, MI5/MI6 have funded and armed them using Turkey and Qatar as a conduit to funnel them weapons, Toyota trucks and even uniforms.....after all, you can't tell the players without a program. There is also the business of the CIA paying a Saudi corporation to produce fake beheading/propaganda videos to to the tune of 500 million Federal Reserve Notes.The globalists have thrown everything that they have at Putin in order to justify a world war that would assure mutual destruction of life that would remain on the surface...of course the elites have deep, underground military bunkers that our sweat equity paid for that are palatial and with the latest, greatest technology and could live the life of luxury for a hundred years or so if the "useless eaters" were removed from the equation. Nope, no leftard or neocon can explain to me as to why Russia is this monumental threat but communist China (that floods our country with cheap goods made from slave labor) isn't one at all and even has a deep sea water port in California courtesy of the first Clinton regime.........leftard talking points are like a house of cards until the fan is turned on.....

I said last night I wouldn't think Trump would ask Comey to end the Flynn investigation unless it linked Trump.

This story right here says Trump knew Flynn was under investigation, and went forward with Flynn anyway.

Therefore, I believe the story about asking Comey to end his investigation into Flynn is legitimate upon this new piece of information.

Comey is in deep shit if he felt that Trump was trying to obstruct justice and failed to live up to his obligation to report it to the DOJ.

Apparently, trump was not trying to protect Flynn. He was trying to protect himself FROM Flynn.

Comey is in deep shit if he felt that Trump was trying to obstruct justice and failed to live up to his obligation to report it to the DOJ.

RWNJs would like to believe this but its not true.

First, who would he report it to?

Remember that Sessions is one of the three criminals who lied about meeting with the same Russian trump invited into the Oval Office. The third being the cheeto's understudy, Kushner.

Comey did exactly as he should have - He documented it.

So what? What does Turkey have to do with the Russian investigation? You know. The Russian investigation that could find no evidence of wrong doing on Flynn's part?

WHAT?

So, the investigation into Flynn's activities has already been done?

Link please but feel free to sober up first.

:link:

Last edited:

Apparently, trump was not trying to protect Flynn. He was trying to protect himself FROM Flynn.

That's exactly my sentiment. Trump would sell out anybody and everybody to protect himself. He cares about himself and himself only.

RWNJs would like to believe this but its not true.

First, who would he report it to?

Remember that Sessions is one of the three criminals who lied about meeting with the same Russian trump invited into the Oval Office. The third being the cheeto's understudy, Kushner.

Comey did exactly as he should have - He documented it.

Bullshit. Required to bring it to the DOJ. No if ands or buts. And as far as Sessions goes, his first meeting with the Russian ambassador was actually arranged by the Obama State Department. He was giving a speech and the State Department had invited a 100 ambassadors to hear the speech.

Sessions met the Ambassador along with another 99 after that speech.

And when he met with the Ambassador again it was part of his job as a committee member.

Notice he was never charged with perjury? Want to know why? Because he answered both Franken and Leahy in the context of "never having met the Russian Ambassador as part of the Trump campaign".

Franken got screwed over for lying his ass off trying to nail Sessions because Sessions claim was backed up by the WRITTEN question by Senator Leahy.

:lol:

Despite the left wing idiotic spin, Sessions never lied.

WHAT?

It's been out there since November. Justice Department investigating only becaue he had not properly registered as a foreign agent.

Just like Tony Podesta failed to register as a foreign agent handling Russian's governments biggest bank.

"The Daily Caller first reported the relationship on Nov. 11, just days after Trump won the election."

Michael Flynn Is Under Investigation For Turkish Lobbying Work

WHAT?

It's been out there since November. Justice Department investigating only becaue he had not properly registered as a foreign agent.

Just like Tony Podesta failed to register as a foreign agent handling Russian's governments biggest bank.

"The Daily Caller first reported the relationship on Nov. 11, just days after Trump won the election."

And yet they continue to support Trump and Flynn.

WHAT?

Mike Flynn under formal investigation by Pentagon over payments from Russia

Forum List

Back