🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

Those four need to be packed up and returned to their homeland. Not yet though. They are the committee to reelect Trump.

Returned to their homeland? Three of those women are US citizens, who were born here in this country, so you can't really send them anywhere as this is their homeland.

The only one that wasn't born here is Omar.
Ilhan Omar is also a US citizen, the United States is also her homeland – there is nowhere else for her to ‘go back’ to.
I think hes referring to Somalia... you know, the shithole she came from. She should go back there and never return.
Actually he referred to four US Congresswomen
Three who were born in the USA

Ponzi had millions too Just no morons to make him president

Ponzi collapsed the stock market and brought on the Great Depression...Trump has the DJ at an all-time high. Better come up with a better comparison next time, ol friend o mine.

I love hearing fictionalized history. Ponzi's scheme collapsed in 1920. The Great depression started in 1929.

SS..taco breath
"taco breath"? :777:

I had the same reaction! Basically, "WTF?":4_13_65:
On Taco Tuesday, don't we all have taco breath? Is that a bad thing?

Those four need to be packed up and returned to their homeland. Not yet though. They are the committee to reelect Trump.

Returned to their homeland? Three of those women are US citizens, who were born here in this country, so you can't really send them anywhere as this is their homeland.

Ilhan Omar is also a US citizen, the United States is also her homeland – there is nowhere else for her to ‘go back’ to.
I think hes referring to Somalia... you know, the shithole she came from. She should go back there and never return.
I havent seen him name anyone, nor has he mentioned the number 4. Hes referring to Ilhan Omar of course, but hes doing it without naming her. Its like when you have that friend who always gets too drunk at the bar and you lean in to your other friends and say "some people cant hold their drinks". On the surface youre talking in plurals and generalities, but youre really talking about one person and everyone knows who that person is.

Last edited:
U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.
He was talking about Ilhan Omar.
You have to ignore all of the rotten shit that bitch has been saying about America to think that Trump is in the wrong.
That bitch left Somalia back in the 90s, ends up in America, and proceeds to shit all over the country that saved her worthless ass.
He needs to get his vision checked. There is one of her. He was replying to all of those brown women who don't kiss his white ass and didn't vote to give him 4.6 billion for the border. And today he's doubling down on it, of course.
The man is turning into a complete lunatic. Which is fine with me. Maybe they'll blue paper him and get HIM outta here.
I just did. He didn't say "shithole" he said a bunch of other stuff that is actually true

If it weren't true people would voluntarily love to move to places like Somalia. But huh, they don't. I wonder why
He said it to three women who were born in the United States. That is why it is funny.

They don't make much of the United States. They make much of:

1. Muslim

2. Muslim, and Somalia

3. African-American

4. Puerto Rico

Here's the lesson you're having to learn all over, you and other Progs: Live by identity politics, die by identity politics
I liked Omar's initial response to the President's diatribe.
Ilhan Omar‏Verified account @IlhanMN 19h19 hours ago
Ilhan Omar Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Mr. President, As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States. Which is why we are fighting to protect it from the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen.

The problem you have is that while Trump might have gone too far in his verbiage, people fundamentally do not believe Ilhan Omar pledges oath to the United States.

Some believe the same of Trump
Omar does not seem to like us or America.

One thing that I find admirable about President Trump, compared to other politicians, is that he does not let political correctness, nor any other form of false-politeness, stand in the way of saying what he thinks needs to be said.
What you are admiring is that being openly racist or bigoted no longer is considered an impediment for being president. I on the other hand find racism and bigotry a line that should not be crossed especially by the leaders. If you do so. You take a step to repeat some of the worst atrocities in history. Don't believe me. Look through some of the posts who deal with this incident. The cheer vitriol and outright hate present should chill you to the bone.

These are words-not actions-I used to see black kids get beat up for no reason-that is chilling.

See below picture..
View attachment 269445

Viral Video of Three-Year Olds Beating Up a White Girl Make Some Ask: Where are the Parents?
Yeah, except the kids were older and the colors reversed.

OH... ok... let's see another picture then...

http://republicbuzz.com/black-thugs-beat-up-white-kid-of-course-theres-no-msm-coverage
View attachment 269447
Same Thing-that's what I told you.

He should not have said it, but he is right-OMAR should leave. NOW!

One thing that I find admirable about President Trump, compared to other politicians, is that he does not let political correctness, nor any other form of false-politeness, stand in the way of saying what he thinks needs to be said.
What you are admiring is that being openly racist or bigoted no longer is considered an impediment for being president. I on the other hand find racism and bigotry a line that should not be crossed especially by the leaders. If you do so. You take a step to repeat some of the worst atrocities in history. Don't believe me. Look through some of the posts who deal with this incident. The cheer vitriol and outright hate present should chill you to the bone.

So tell us how you dealt with Ralph Northam in blackface
LBJ used n***** more than the KKK, yet he more than MLK brought civil rights and voting rights to blacks. So, was he a racist and bigot? And, he was president.

LBJ played to his audience. When dealing with racist politicians he would speak in the language that worked best with them

In context, in the early 1960s the N Word was considered to be vulgar but was openly used when referring to blacks. I heard it openly on network television even in shows like All in the Family in the early 70s

Today, it is worse than the F Word

Doesn’t make LBJ a racist
Why is it worse than F word? Because some group said so and other groups listened-I don't like anyone's free speech stifled, and that is what this is.You are right-it does not make LBJ or ANYONE else a racist.

LBJ used n***** more than the KKK, yet he more than MLK brought civil rights and voting rights to blacks. So, was he a racist and bigot? And, he was president.

LBJ played to his audience. When dealing with racist politicians he would speak in the language that worked best with them

In context, in the early 1960s the N Word was considered to be vulgar but was openly used when referring to blacks. I heard it openly on network television even in shows like All in the Family in the early 70s

Ah... so it is "context" you seem to be saying.
LBJ was not a racist I agree. He was an American who was raised at that period to look at blacks a lot differently than we do today. So by TODAY"s standards he was "racist".
And so to with Trump... CONTEXT!
Here are the exact tweets by Trump regarding these ignorant congresswomen.
Please point out where he was saying they should go back to their countries and NOT come back to the USA.
His point was why are they bitching and moaning about the BEST racial relation country in the world?
Why don't they go back to their countries. Help improve their countries. Then come back and teach us how to be as good as they are!
AGAIN... if you are are intellectually honest and read exactly what Trump wrote then you'll see how the biased MSM continues to enflame people!
View attachment 269448

Why don't they go back to their countries. Help improve their countries.

They are.......THIS is their country
They have as much a right to it as Trump does

We are not the best racial relation country in the world, we never have been
Omar is from Somalia. She is the worse offender. And as far as Trump goes, Hey, somebody said something.

one being 'ilham omar' is an imported third world fureinger / foreigner while the other 3 being discussed are 'un american' scum , And that is all .

I havent seen him name anyone, nor has he mentioned the number 4. Hes referring to Ilhan Omar of course, but hes doing it without naming her. Its like when you have that friend who always gets too drunk at the bar and you lean in to your other friends and say "some people cant hold their drinks". On the surface youre talking in plurals and generalities, but youre really talking about one person and everyone knows who that person is.
I suppose you're right, but I go with dog's comments. It is far beneath the dignity of the President to come out with the tweets he did. Omar has been under fire (on this board at least) since she walked into the building. Over her head scarf. Some people who hate Muslims are not going to let up on her. Does she have a somewhat different perspective on things? Sure. Apparently the voters in her district think she's got something to say. If others don't like it, they can ignore her. She is only one of four hundred and some.

THEN COME BACK AND SHOW US HOW!

You liberal lying scumbags just can't tell the truth about anything ..... Honestly THIS COUNTRY would be so much better without you Communists trying to overthrow it!

Since you feel so why not do something about the Communists trying to overthrow this country? Get off your ass, leave your parents basement and go find those commies, hiding in your imagination.

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour

Trump is a Republican, opposed to the Democrat policies they intend to pass into U.S. law.

as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came,"

Democrat policy is foreign, pro-drug, pro-crime, pro-sex, pro-rape, pro-abortion, pro-marijuana, racist, sexist, anti-gun, and anti-Constitutional.

ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Democrats are strongly promoting a foreign agenda in U.S. Congress.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.

Democrats are hard at work dehumanizing President Trump and banning his conservative followers from social media.

Where is Lenny Bruce now that we need him?

I suppose you're right, but I go with dog's comments. It is far beneath the dignity of the President to come out with the tweets he did. Omar has been under fire (on this board at least) since she walked into the building. Over her head scarf. Some people who hate Muslims are not going to let up on her. Does she have a somewhat different perspective on things? Sure. Apparently the voters in her district think she's got something to say. If others don't like it, they can ignore her. She is only one of four hundred and some.
---------------------------------- that'd be the imported third world imported voters . I for one have no use for their perspective or opinions or votes . Its best to continue to hurt all 4 but 'ilham omar' is my first choice in hurting her politically as best as can be done OldLady ,

If Trump and his déplorables want to say they were talking about someone else

Let them name names

upload_2019-7-15_11-45-5.jpeg

So you find trolling and rudeness to be admirable. Thanks for making that crystal clear.

Hillary calling half of America "Deplorable" is far worse than telling 4 congresswomen who clearing hate this country and lie out their ass' day after day to go back where they came from (even if 3 of 4 are from here).

Thank You President Trump for standing up for real Americans

If Trump and his déplorables want to say they were talking about someone else

Let them name names
Just one name... Ilhan Omar.

Hillary calling half of America "Deplorable" is far worse than telling 4 congresswomen who clearing hate this country and lie out their ass' day after day to go back where they came from (even if 3 of 4 are from here).

Thank You President Trump for standing up for real Americans
She never called half of America, "deplorable." As always, rightards prove to be too comprehension disabled to learn.

Forum List

Back