🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

Ilhan Omar is also a US citizen, the United States is also her homeland – there is nowhere else for her to ‘go back’ to.
I think hes referring to Somalia... you know, the shithole she came from. She should go back there and never return.
Actually he referred to four US Congresswomen
Three who were born in the USA
I havent seen him name anyone, nor has he mentioned the number 4. Hes referring to Ilhan Omar of course, but hes doing it without naming her. Its like when you have that friend who always gets too drunk at the bar and you lean in to your other friends and say "some people cant hold their drinks". On the surface youre talking in plurals and generalities, but youre really talking about one person and everyone knows who that person is.
If Trump and his déplorables want to say they were talking about someone else

Let them name names
Just one name... Ilhan Omar.
He said, "Congresswomen," plural. So who else is he talking about?

"When @realDonaldTrump tells four American Congresswomen to go back to their countries, he reaffirms his plan to “Make America Great Again” has always been about making America white again. Our diversity is our strength and our unity is our power." ~ Nancy Pelosi

I think hes referring to Somalia... you know, the shithole she came from. She should go back there and never return.
I havent seen him name anyone, nor has he mentioned the number 4. Hes referring to Ilhan Omar of course, but hes doing it without naming her. Its like when you have that friend who always gets too drunk at the bar and you lean in to your other friends and say "some people cant hold their drinks". On the surface youre talking in plurals and generalities, but youre really talking about one person and everyone knows who that person is.

Let them name names

Hillary calling half of America "Deplorable" is far worse than telling 4 congresswomen who clearing hate this country and lie out their ass' day after day to go back where they came from (even if 3 of 4 are from here).

Thank You President Trump for standing up for real Americans
She never called half of America, "deplorable." As always, rightards prove to be too comprehension disabled to learn.

People in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida and North Carolina would disagree. LOL

You know what's really funny? It's not that Trump doesn't realize that 3 of the women are natural born US citizens and the other is naturalized, it's rather that because they look different and have funny sounding names, he thinks they aren't from the USA.

Sadly enough, some of his followers are that stupid as well.
Yeah, he just tweeted that the USA is a violent shithole. LOL
The Bronx is a violent shit hole. It doesn't reflect the whole country, it's just another one of the urban shit holes run into 3rd world status by regressive democrook troglodytes.

Let them name names
Again.... while it's true he didn't name names, he referred to them in the plural tense, "Congresswomen." So who else is he talking about?

Let them name names
Again.... while it's true he didn't name names, he referred to them in the plural tense, "Congresswomen." So who else is he talking about?

They know who he was talking about.

giphjeejhdhy (1).gif

He should not have said it, but he is right-OMAR should leave. NOW!

One thing that I find admirable about President Trump, compared to other politicians, is that he does not let political correctness, nor any other form of false-politeness, stand in the way of saying what he thinks needs to be said.
What you are admiring is that being openly racist or bigoted no longer is considered an impediment for being president. I on the other hand find racism and bigotry a line that should not be crossed especially by the leaders. If you do so. You take a step to repeat some of the worst atrocities in history. Don't believe me. Look through some of the posts who deal with this incident. The cheer vitriol and outright hate present should chill you to the bone.

Thus far, the only vitriol I see being displayed physically is by commie groups like ANTIFA.....
I just saw a post from brokeloser, boldly state that he hates wet backs more than Hitler hated Jews.
CRC talk....it's come out in the open now.

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.

Well he didn't say that but that would be okay too because we'd be better off without the bitches. We'd probably be better off without you too.

I have to admit that I see some merit in what Trump said about people going back to broken and crime-infested places from which they came. Accordingly, I suggest that Trump return to Atlantic City.

One thing that I find admirable about President Trump, compared to other politicians, is that he does not let political correctness, nor any other form of false-politeness, stand in the way of saying what he thinks needs to be said.
So you find trolling and rudeness to be admirable. Thanks for making that crystal clear.
Lets call it directness-Omar is super direct-and anti American.

Hillary calling half of America "Deplorable" is far worse than telling 4 congresswomen who clearing hate this country and lie out their ass' day after day to go back where they came from (even if 3 of 4 are from here).

Thank You President Trump for standing up for real Americans
She never called half of America, "deplorable." As always, rightards prove to be too comprehension disabled to learn.

People in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida and North Carolina would disagree. LOL
Sorry, you don't speak for anyone but yourself.

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.

No, what he said was these women who hail from these shit hole countries who think America is such a bad place should maybe go back to where they came from. Maybe that's a crass remark in of itself, but race had nothing to do with it. Of course, the left wouldn't be good Democrats if they didn't turn it into a racial issue like they do everything else, right?

So you find trolling and rudeness to be admirable. Thanks for making that crystal clear.
Lets call it directness-Omar is super direct-and anti American.

Anti-American is claiming that American isn't great and needs to be made great again........by grifting.

Let them name names
I answered who he is talking about. Reread my post.

Trump is correct.
He is not the racist.
The Squad Girls are the racist.

Donny grifter over the weekend tweeted at for US Citizens that they go back to their countries and make them better.

Hey numb-nuts, that is exactly what their doing.

Racist pile of comb-over.

How is it that the racist get to decide who is American and who is not? WTF have you done so special that gives you that honor?

Who said they were not legally Americans? Was it you?

They were born in America dumbass, only one wasn't.

So what? Plenty of anti-American assholes who would be happier somewhere else, were born here in America.

Why are they anti-American?

I don't care how they ended up as they are. The point stands. They obviously hate America and would be happier somewhere else.

NOthing racist about saying that, and only a race baiting asshole would claim there was.
I love how those who really hate the Constitution and how this country is set up keep projecting on those who love this country and want to make it better.

Forum List

Back