Trump Tells North Carolina Crowd "We are literally a third world nation"

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
There is LITERALLY no truth to this, so maybe Trump should stop using words he doesn't understand. I've been to the "Third World." I've stood in the middle of villages where people lived in shacks with tin roofs, none of the streets were paved, and children ran around bare foot while chickens and goats walked around the streets. There are certainly parts of our country where local governments have failed, like homeless camps, but we are nowhere close to a Third World nation.

Again, this is why Trump is floundering. Harris has a lot of flaws, but she brings excitement and hope to her rallies. Trump is all frumpy gloom and doom and he blatantly lies.

There is LITERALLY no truth to this, so maybe Trump should stop using words he doesn't understand. I've been to the "Third World." I've stood in the middle of villages where people lived in shacks with tin roofs, none of the streets were paved, and children ran around bare foot while chickens and goats walked around the streets. There are certainly parts of our country where local governments have failed, like homeless camps, but we are nowhere close to a Third World nation.

Again, this is why Trump is floundering. Harris has a lot of flaws, but she brings excitement and hope to her rallies. Trump is all frumpy gloom and doom and he blatantly lies.

some places in S.Cal are.....like Bell.....

"Literally" has been as overused -often improperly- the last decade or so, as badly as "basically" was 30 years ago.

It's a throaway...So fucking what?

We were talking about this one debate for CNBC that he wasn’t going to be at,” he added, “and … I’m like, ‘Donald, why don’t you go to a local small business and sit there at the table and just show off your business chops? Just show people you’re a businessman.’”

“He goes, ‘Donald Trump and Mark Cuban don’t go to people’s houses and have dinner. Are you kidding me?’” Cuban recalled. “That’s who he is. When we talked about … [his political] ground game: ‘I got all these religious people who are gonna do the work for me.’”

Guess you never been to Los Angeles or New York City. Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass, you could actually know what is going on around you. Middle of the night flights from all over the world, with the new Harris app, allowing illegals to board airlines at the cost of the US taxpayer, and get dropped off at a city of their choice. Then when they get where they are going, they rape women and children and murder them once done. Stupid people vote for the vagina who gave blowjobs to suckseed.

Visit many inner cities. Visit any community in which DC has poured thousands of "immigrants" into. See Springfield, Ohio.

There are more than 10,000 Haitian immigrants living in Springfield, according to records kept by the city and county.

Trump is correct as we are wallowing in 30++ millions of third world illegals, 10+ million imported by Biden-Harris.

We were talking about this one debate for CNBC that he wasn’t going to be at,” he added, “and … I’m like, ‘Donald, why don’t you go to a local small business and sit there at the table and just show off your business chops? Just show people you’re a businessman.’”

“He goes, ‘Donald Trump and Mark Cuban don’t go to people’s houses and have dinner. Are you kidding me?’” Cuban recalled. “That’s who he is. When we talked about … [his political] ground game: ‘I got all these religious people who are gonna do the work for me.’”
Care-Map.jpg

Guess you never been to Los Angeles or New York City. Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass, you could actually know what is going on around you. Middle of the night flights from all over the world, with the new Harris app, allowing illegals to board airlines at the cost of the US taxpayer, and get dropped off at a city of their choice. Then when they get where they are going, they rape women and children and murder them once done. Stupid people vote for the vagina who gave blowjobs to suckseed.

He is, in words attributed to Lenin, a useful idiot.

Talk about Trump going off message. "Third World Nation?" The US?

You should do something about that. You've taken the first step!
I want to put this up again, on why the Marxists feel the way that they do.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Why else would Hillary leave 4 US citizens to die in Benghazi, or Harris leave 13 servicemen to die in Afghanistan. They dont give a rats ass about anyone but themselves and damn people like Lakon Riley who got murdered by a 3rd world criminal released into the country by Harris' border patrol.

Are you even serious? How you can expect to be taken seriously after such a ludicrous assertion is beyond me....

I literally have not the time to list the vast, vast troves of truth which exist proving you wrong! How many of the thousands of Floyd rioters who tried to storm WH, seriously injuring over 100 DC cops and uniformed SS are currently awaiting trial for treason and insurrection???

Not fucking one, and that attempt was NOT staged by FBI, it was instead cheerlead by the entire fascist democrat caucus, it was literally incited by cnn, msnbc, cbs, nbc, and others in fascist media collective, it wasn't just insurrection it was treason & sedition!

They just sent some poor man to prison for twenty fucking years for hitting a couple of cops on January 6th, whilst the fascist mobs which attacked the Trump WH tried to murder dozens of LEA and SS, not fucking one of whom was sent to prison, let alone for twenty years!

Tell us again, how you fascists have not destroyed the United States and turned it into a banana republic, we are all ears??? :auiqs.jpg:

People on the left and right have been saying this for over 20 years.

Are you even serious? How you can expect to be taken seriously after such a ludicrous assertion is beyond me....

I literally have not the time to list the vast, vast troves of truth which exist proving you wrong! How many of the thousands of Floyd rioters who tried to storm WH, seriously injuring over 100 DC cops and uniformed SS are currently awaiting trial for treason and insurrection???

Not fucking one, and that attempt was NOT staged by FBI, it was instead cheerlead by the entire fascist democrat caucus, it was literally incited by cnn, msnbc, cbs, nbc, and others in fascist media collective, it wasn't just insurrection it was treason & sedition!

They just sent some poor man to prison for twenty fucking years for hitting a couple of cops on January 6th, whilst the fascist mobs which attacked the Trump WH tried to murder A of LEA and SS, not fucking one of whom was sent to prison, let alone for twenty years!

Tell us again, how you fascists have not destroyed the United States and turned it into a banana republic, we are all ears??? :auiqs.jpg:
And not one of these fascist morons will even attempt to justify any incident that is brought up. They ignore them as if that will make them go away. Wrong. We have long memories.

I want to put this up again, on why the Marxists feel the way that they do.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com Why else would Hillary leave 4 US citizens to die in Benghazi, or Harris leave 13 servicemen to die in Afghanistan. They dont give a rats ass about anyone but themselves and damn people like Lakon Riley who got murdered by a 3rd world criminal released into the country by Harris' border patrol.

You are really ignorant. You don't know anything at all about Benghazi.

Trump made a deal with the Taliban in Doha in February 2020 and pulled 90% of us troops out. He also freed 5000 prisoners. He got nothing in return from the Taliban.

Trump has always hated America and spoken poorly of it, for the last 8 years. He should move.

Forum List

Back