Trump tells reporter that she's "rude"... oh, the irony

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

Trump puts his foot in it trying to claim that Kamala Harris isn't black.

But for me the real joke is when at about 1:15 and 7 minutes in, Trump keeps going on about the reporter being "rude".

Trump, the rudest president ever, a guy who has insulted most of those who worked for him, most of his opponents, always gives people nicknames and the like, is suddenly complaining he's being treated badly.

Does he not get the irony? Does he not think he's insulting people all the time? Or does he somehow think that he's special and he can do things that other people can't? That people should respect him because he's rich or something?

He then went off and insulted Kamala Harris, after complaining about people being rude to him.

But for me the real joke is when at about 1:15 and 7 minutes in, Trump keeps going on about the reporter being "rude".

Trump, the rudest president ever, a guy who has insulted most of those who worked for him, most of his opponents, always gives people nicknames and the like, is suddenly complaining he's being treated badly.

Does he not get the irony? Does he not think he's insulting people all the time? Or does he somehow think that he's special and he can do things that other people can't? That people should respect him because he's rich or something?

He then went off and insulted Kamala Harris, after complaining about people being rude to him.

Poor Donny. Hope his team had an extra set of diapers handy. He would have needed it

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

He sure is thin-skinned for someone who likes to dish it out the way he does.

He thinks he's special.

Trump's a sick man. He's always been vulgar and rude.

President Trump is awplways the respondent to these vicious Leftist media or Political hacks. He has to fight them 24-7 since 2015. That blonde FOX cheerleader opened up with the Rosie nonsense. It never ends. Marxist puke only know one-way standards. They create the mess.

Mr. Trumps unprovoked stuff is generally good natured fun, like Little Marco.

I’m glad he fights back againt these vicious media or hollywood attacks. No GWB or mittens allowed. No mas.

Trump is a turd. And weird.

I'm watching this video right now, it's BIZARRE.... his speech in PA today...

Look at the posters just above. Wow! Couple of string cheese dic pantyliners trying to attack a great President. Results matter. Not your phony BS. Your are both practically retarded for normal societal situations. SHUP & learn you mentally damaged crazy sick forks.

Forum List

Back