Trump Testifies Nov 6th Addition

Sit DOWN wanna be Lawyer.

2nd Rate Lawyer, maybe lower.
Who has she EVER defended successfully in Court? Answers Please!
Remember Cochran and Shapiro........there is a reason why OJ hired them.

She tying to defend the most public figure currently in the US, that's the United States. Did you know that US also spells us, as in you and me? What a tard.

Last edited:
CALL: Judges do not try to frame the method and manner of speech and word choice from a person presenting his defense.
RESPONSE: The defense witness gets to pick the words, but he doesn't get to pick the subject.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a blessed life.
Code: You win. I lose.
-----------------------------------------------------------

He's already been found guilty of fraud.
This part of the trial is to determine how big a fine he is going to have to pay
And poster g5000 brings up a tractionful point.
Meaning, if the 'guilt' part has already been ruled by a court of law and now we are adjudicating how much the penalty for that guilt should be........with one individual, the judge,..... responsible for determining that number, well.......................

.....well, how smart, wise, and prudent, and 'stable genius' must one be to intentionally piss off that adjudicator?

I was in business for 30 years, and in my experience such behavior would not have been called " good business'.

But that's just me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's no proof Trump is guilty!
Ummm, MMMan read the post above....and other posts earlier in the thread.

The "proof" of Trump's guilt in this business fraud case is......the court ruling that says it is.

That ruling....rules.
Oh sure, there are other 'proofs' that were no doubt presented during that phase of the proceedings; however, all we all need to know now is that a court of law says.....he's guilty.

Duh!!

---------------------------------------------------

Engoran already found him guilty of fraud.

And poster Tumbleweed drives home that same point with fewer words.
Thanks.

Trump will win on appeal. Engoron and Letitia James are on a political witch hunt.
I think Eggmoron is trying to throw it for Trump. A judge telling a defendant how the words can come out if his mouth will never hold up.

As much as Trump whines about not having a jury, his only strategy seems to be to exploit that fact. The judge would come down much harder on his speechifying, if it were in front of a jury.

That's NOT a fact, c'mon, you know better, I thought.

Value is up to interpretation.
Condo Size is a FACT.

Value is up to "interpretation", HOWEVER there are values which would be considered "normal" and values which would be considered "fraud" and Trump managed to get a lot of values into the "fraud" category.

Trump will win on appeal. Engoron and Letitia James are on a political witch hunt.
When has POS tump EVER won on appeal?

Rape Case.....NO
Trump University.....LOLLOLL......NO
Trump Organization......You kidding me......NO

This LIST ^^^^ is hilarious.
Good Luck on Appeal......It will NEVER get there.

Trump hasnt given any defense on the facts, or defense on the law. He is just pounding on the table. How do you appeal when all you've done is insult the judge and prosecutor?

THis is just a state case. Part of this is state tax fraud; what about federal tax fraud?

Poster Weather53: "A judge telling a defendant how the words can come out if his mouth will never hold up."
--------------------------------------------------

A couple of items before bed:

First, good poster Weather53 is one of those horses you can lead to water but you can't make 'em learn to fish.
Meaning, despite several articulate explanations that defendants don't get to talk about any ol' thing they wanna talk about when on the courtroom witness stand....well, poster Weather53 still seemingly insists that answering questions from the prosecutor or the judge is optional, not as important as talkin; about whatever da hell one wants to talk about on that day.
But that is poster Weather53.

Thankfully, real-world reality don' work that way.
When one is a defendant, or a witness, .....one answers what is asked of them in court. Period. Duh!

(Source: From a TED Talk by Captain Obvious)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second, I saw a news item tonight about one of Trump's attorney's, the young gal, Habba ,

"Speaking to the press outside the court, Habba accused Judge Arthur Engoron of predetermining her client's guilt in a case where he's accused of inflating the value of his business and properties to secure loans and other benefits."

Ummm, Earth to Habba: Yes, Don Trump's 'guilt' in this case has already been determined. True that.
By that very judge.
Duh!!!!

Today's trial is about the consequences of that guilt.

Why doesn't attorney Habba know that?

So he overvalued his properties where he might pay more taxes however they want to prosecute him instead
Not a witch hunt you say?

Forum List

Back