Trump, the 5 year old crybaby

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Vanity Fair gives a bad review to one of his restaurants & Trump attacks on Twitter like a little spoiled brat. I thought the guy was tooooo busy for his intelligent briefings.

Vanity Fair gives a bad review to one of his restaurants & Trump attacks on Twitter like a little spoiled brat. I thought the guy was tooooo busy for his intelligent briefings.

He's busy tweeting damnit!

15541163_1195589327162761_3331517714245736557_n.jpg

Trump is a pussy. He will be Putin's bitch.

Hey, this is fun. I will be disappointed when he quits.

LMAO

If you believe Trump would be anyone's "bitch" then it just shows what an idiot you are.

Carry on idiot. LOL

LMAO

If you believe Trump would be anyone's "bitch" then it just shows what an idiot you are.

Carry on idiot. LOL
He already IS Putin's bitch. And he is a crybaby. You guys elected a crybaby as President. You are the idiot here.

LMAO

Carry on idiot. LOL
He already IS Putin's bitch. And he is a crybaby. You guys elected a crybaby as President. You are the idiot here.

He's nobody's bitch and he never will be.

You wanted to elect stupid, careless and incompetent. Wonder who's "dyke" she is.

LMAO

Carry on idiot. LOL

He's nobody's bitch and he never will be.

You wanted to elect stupid, careless and incompetent. Wonder who's "dyke" she is.
She is Bill's 'dyke'. And she would have been a good President. Instead you elected a clown who the world is laughing at.

Trump's tweets are unbecoming of a president. I am hopeful, or at least WAS hopeful that once he won the election he would stop this stupid shit.

Trump is a rich man and now he's famous all over the world.
I think his ego is big like the egos of 99% of famous and wealthy people :)
That's why almost all of them overreacting when something they don't like happens! ;)

Lol, I really do hope you idiots continue attacking Trump so ridiculously.

All you accomplish is to remind the rest of us why we voted for him in the first place; the insane left like you drove most of us to vote TRUMP!.

Trump's tweets are unbecoming of a president. I am hopeful, or at least WAS hopeful that once he won the election he would stop this stupid shit.
Why do that and then limit himself to depending on Dinosaur media to get his message out.

Trump should kick his enemies in the balls with full body swing at every opportunity.

She is Bill's 'dyke'. And she would have been a good President. Instead you elected a clown who the world is laughing at.

No, the leftwing cretins are fake laughing between their tears, and that's about it, fool.

No, the leftwing cretins are fake laughing between their tears, and that's about it, fool.
The world is laughing at how stupid and dangerous the likes of you are. Just when the world thought that the right could not embarrass America more than 8 years of Bush, you proved everyone wrong. Well done.

You Retardicans talk real tough with your computers. But you have shown how terrified you are.
ROFLMAO

You libtards use street trash to provoke conflicts with Trump supporters, then bring legal action if they fight back, a common commie gambit. And when Trump supporters refuse to take the bait, you run you cum traps about what cowards we are.

You want to prove to me what a big bad ass you are bring it. My name is in the phone book, fool.

upload_2016-12-16_7-27-34.png

Forum List

Back