Trump, the 5 year old crybaby

She is Bill's 'dyke'. And she would have been a good President. Instead you elected a clown who the world is laughing at.

No, the leftwing cretins are fake laughing between their tears, and that's about it, fool.
The world is laughing at how stupid and dangerous the likes of you are. Just when the world thought that the right could not embarrass America more than 8 years of Bush, you proved everyone wrong. Well done.
CdJiXYEVIAA_K1P.jpg

A crybaby like millions of Clinton supporters right after her loss to Trump?

Deflecting much ?

It would appear he is simply stating the facts.

How is that a 'deflection'? A deflection from what exactly? a deflection from Reality?

Deflecting from the topic. Anytime anyone mention something ridiculous Trump does, conservatives jump to " but liberals " but democrats this"

Trump is making the liberal media, irrelevant. I actually love it. You lost the election, and now your losing your monopoly on the news! Let's hear it!
stock-photo-crying-baby-boy-isolated-93084466.jpg

Trump's tweets are unbecoming of a president. I am hopeful, or at least WAS hopeful that once he won the election he would stop this stupid shit.
Why do that and then limit himself to depending on Dinosaur media to get his message out.

Trump should kick his enemies in the balls with full body swing at every opportunity.

He is a thin skinned pussy who will stay up at 3 AM tweeting about some Miss USA who he thinks is fat because she slighted him in some way. We have a President who will have a woman come on stage to tug on his hair because people said it was fake. He isn't kicking anybody in the balls. He looks like an overly defensive jackass.

Deflecting from the topic. Anytime anyone mention something ridiculous Trump does, conservatives jump to " but liberals " but democrats this"
OMG, after hearing 8 years of Dimocrats retorting 'But Bush!' on every critique of Obama, you should shrink from shame over ever saying such a thing.
Well, bright boy, Bush actually did those things. We wouldn't mention it except you kept blaming Obama for the recession & its effects.

Deflecting much ?

How is that a 'deflection'? A deflection from what exactly? a deflection from Reality?

Trump is making the liberal media, irrelevant. I actually love it. You lost the election, and now your losing your monopoly on the news! Let's hear it!View attachment 102297

Wow, a baby pic of Trump before he turned orange.

Vanity Fair gives a bad review to one of his restaurants & Trump attacks on Twitter like a little spoiled brat. I thought the guy was tooooo busy for his intelligent briefings.
Trump is a pussy. He will be Putin's bitch.

Hey, this is fun. I will be disappointed when he quits.
Putin has had no opposition from obama, that's why he's going full bore in Syria. obama's red line comment meant nothing and it's all gone downhill since while ISIS has grown to a global threat. You are so full of shit it seems impossible. You have to be jerking us around.
The Red Line meant Assad had to give up his chemical weapons.

Trump's Secretary of State & Putin made a 5 billion dollar oil deal. And you think Trump isn't going to get some of that. You people are so easily duped. I can see it:

Donald & Putin sitting in the steam room

Vlad: We will let Exxon Mobile work in Russia & make me lots of money. As long as you don't stop it, you can build your hotels anywhere you want & we will exclusively sell Ivanka's shoes.

Donald: Ahhhhh The art of the deal.

Vanity Fair gives a bad review to one of his restaurants & Trump attacks on Twitter like a little spoiled brat. I thought the guy was tooooo busy for his intelligent briefings.

Putin has had no opposition from obama, that's why he's going full bore in Syria. obama's red line comment meant nothing and it's all gone downhill since while ISIS has grown to a global threat. You are so full of shit it seems impossible. You have to be jerking us around.
75% of ISIS fighters ha e been killed, dumbass.

Deflecting much ?

Trump is making the liberal media, irrelevant. I actually love it. You lost the election, and now your losing your monopoly on the news! Let's hear it!View attachment 102297

Wow, a baby pic of Trump before he turned orange.

15078639_10155214293576729_3736938476724385291_n.jpg

Lol, I really do hope you idiots continue attacking Trump so ridiculously.

All you accomplish is to remind the rest of us why we voted for him in the first place; the insane left like you drove most of us to vote TRUMP!.
Now you Trumpettes are already blaming others for your stupid vote. That didn't take long.

Lol, I really do hope you idiots continue attacking Trump so ridiculously.

All you accomplish is to remind the rest of us why we voted for him in the first place; the insane left like you drove most of us to vote TRUMP!.
Now you Trumpettes are already blaming others for your stupid vote. That didn't take long.
Obama created Trump, I tell you what if you don't settle down, you will she worse than Trump in the next eight years.

in 8 year how many intell meetings did the coon attend???
Racist fuck. You people are such a pack of ignorant jackasses. Typical Trump voter.
View attachment 102308
Yet another iognorant Truympeet who did not understand that the racism in the Soputh was regionasl.

The Union, both republicans & Democrats from the Northern states, took the slaves away from the Confederacy, Republicans & Democrats in the Southern States.

You are sofa king stupid you think only Democrats owned slaves.

No wonder you slobber all over Trump's huge orange butt.

in 8 year how many intell meetings did the coon attend???
Racist fuck. You people are such a pack of ignorant jackasses. Typical Trump voter.
View attachment 102308
Yet another iognorant Truympeet who did not understand that the racism in the Soputh was regionasl.

The Union, both republicans & Democrats from the Northern states, took the slaves away from the Confederacy, Republicans & Democrats in the Southern States.

You are sofa king stupid you think only Democrats owned slaves.

No wonder you slobber all over Trump's huge orange butt.
You do know that northern States also has slaves, and was of the first slave owners in the United States was a black man?

75% of ISIS fighters ha e been killed, dumbass.
Are you sure it isn't 74 or 76% But you missed the point.

Also Trump took everything the left threw at him, which was considerable since they have dedicated their lives to trashing enemies, and it didn't even slow him down. But you think a tweet makes him a cry baby. That's just plain dumb.

She is Bill's 'dyke'. And she would have been a good President. Instead you elected a clown who the world is laughing at.

No, the leftwing cretins are fake laughing between their tears, and that's about it, fool.
The world is laughing at how stupid and dangerous the likes of you are. Just when the world thought that the right could not embarrass America more than 8 years of Bush, you proved everyone wrong. Well done.
View attachment 102294
Right. Who believes this crap.

Forum List

Back