Trump, the 5 year old crybaby

Putin has had no opposition from obama, that's why he's going full bore in Syria. obama's red line comment meant nothing and it's all gone downhill since while ISIS has grown to a global threat. You are so full of shit it seems impossible. You have to be jerking us around.
75% of ISIS fighters ha e been killed, dumbass.
Are you sure it isn't 74 or 76% But you missed the point.

Also Trump took everything the left threw at him, which was considerable since they have dedicated their lives to trashing enemies, and it didn't even slow him down. But you think a tweet makes him a cry baby. That's just plain dumb.
Actually, the point was you lied.
Liar. You made up a number to try to counter the point that ISIS has grown to a global threat. They have. You're full of shit. You can't bluff your way out of it, that's the point.
That number was widely reported on reliable news networks. Pull your head out of your fat ass & become better informed.
My ass is fat? You're fantasizing about my ass now? You sick little fuck. "widely reported" won't cut it, junior. The media isn't known for its' accuracy these days. I don't think there's an official registry for ISIS members so like all libs, you made up a number.

But the main point is that leftists couldn't even slow down Trump so you call him a crybaby to try to make up for it.

Also Trump took everything the left threw at him, which was considerable since they have dedicated their lives to trashing enemies, and it didn't even slow him down. But you think a tweet makes him a cry baby. That's just plain dumb.
Liar. You made up a number to try to counter the point that ISIS has grown to a global threat. They have. You're full of shit. You can't bluff your way out of it, that's the point.
That number was widely reported on reliable news networks. Pull your head out of your fat ass & become better informed.
My ass is fat? You're fantasizing about my ass now? You sick little fuck. "widely reported" won't cut it, junior. The media isn't known for its' accuracy these days. I don't think there's an official registry for ISIS members so like all libs, you made up a number.

But the main point is that leftists couldn't even slow down Trump so you call him a crybaby to try to make up for it.
This is what Trump wants. He wants his flock of morons to distrust the media & believe only him.

You people are beyond stupid.

in 8 year how many intell meetings did the chimp attend???

Obama 'Skipping' Intelligence Briefings?
Oh, wow, that objective and unbiased news source, ABC, has declared Obama innocent of missing security briefings!

Case settled then.

roflmao

The bogus claim that Obama ‘skips’ half of his intelligence briefings

That column also includes the White House’s response — that Obama reads his PDB every day, but he does not always require an in-person briefing every day. The White House argument is that this is how Obama structured his White House operation, so it is specious to say he has “skipped” a meeting that was not actually scheduled.

The PDB is a highly secret document seen only by the president and a handful of other advisers. Only a few have ever been declassified — mainly from the Lyndon Johnson era — though the famous Aug. 6, 2001, PDB warning “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.” was also declassified as part of the investigation into the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

...Thomas S. Blanton, director of the National Security Archive at George Washington University, says that there have been “lots of variation in the briefing patterns” among presidents, with different consequences.

George W. Bush “wanted personal and oral, and that matched CIA’s institutional interest in face to face with the president, much better for their bureaucratic politics, but unclear how good it was for presidential decision making,” he said. “On Iraq WMD [weapons of mass destruction], the direct brief was clearly pernicious; reading might have pointed to the dissents, but the briefers did not.”

In contrast, Bill “Clinton the reader was known to comment that his morning papers were better than the intel brief, and better written — to the point that the CIA director James Woolsey joked that when that Cessna crashed into the White House, that was him seeking an audience with the president.”

Richard Nixon also had few, if any, oral briefings and instead received his intelligence from the morning memo of his national security adviser, Henry Kissinger

What the intelligence briefing says about Obama's presidency — and Trump's

The president doesn't necessarily need face to face meetings - none were missed becuase none were set up. Each president has his own style on how to recieve the information. Bush preferred face to face meetings. Other presidents have preferred to read it.
I am still laughing at this.

The right has a fit about Obama supposedly missing daily intelligent briefings & then they elect a man who claims he is too intelligent for them.

He is whining about a bad restaurant review for Christ's sake,

This is what Trump wants. He wants his flock of morons to distrust the media & believe only him.

Hey asshole. I've distrusted the media for twenty years. You're full of shit, nothing else comes off your keyboard.

And you're whining about it and obama is whining about everything that isn't obama.

Hey asshole. I've distrusted the media for twenty years. You're full of shit, nothing else comes off your keyboard.
Perhaps that is why you seen to know nothing that is actually true & how you got duped into voting for El Cheeto.

And you're whining about it and obama is whining about everything that isn't obama.
If you saw yesterday's news conference, You would have seen how a real President acts instead of the 5 year old spoiled know nothing brat you voted for.

If you saw yesterday's news conference, You would have seen how a real President acts instead of the 5 year old spoiled know nothing brat you voted for.
The parts I saw had him patting himself on the back and lying about the way things are. You find that presidential, I don't.

Perhaps that is why you seen to know nothing that is actually true & how you got duped into voting for El Cheeto.
I know it's hard for you but what your chocolate Jesus says does make the news. That's how I know.

The parts I saw had him patting himself on the back and lying about the way things are. You find that presidential, I don't.
What lie? You seem unable to distinguish the truth & the crap you a actually think is true.

I know it's hard for you but what your chocolate Jesus says does make the news. That's how I know.
And when backed into a corner, out comes the racial slurs. Spoken like a true Trumpette

And when backed into a corner, out comes the racial slurs. Spoken like a true Trumpette
Backed into a corner? By your little rat brain? Chocolate is a race? The corner is between your ears, you want to take the low road and LOVE hurling insults then cry foul when it come back. You spineless pussy!

Backed into a corner? By your little rat brain? Chocolate is a race? The corner is between your ears, you want to take the low road and LOVE hurling insults then cry foul when it come back. You spineless pussy!
Wow. You can post it but you are too chickenshit to admit it & run away from your disgusting racist post.

Racist are disgusting ignorant people & you fit that mold exactly.

Wow. You can post it but you are too chickenshit to admit it & run away from your disgusting racist post.

I'm right here genius. You claimed chocolate was a race so I'm waiting for you. Meanwhile you love throwing out the orange insult. Whata puss.

I'm right here genius. You claimed chocolate was a race so I'm waiting for you. Meanwhile you love throwing out the orange insult. Whata puss.
So, you are equating your racial slur to me saying Trump was orange? Wow. You whiners have no shame.

So, you are equating your racial slur to me saying Trump was orange? Wow. You whiners have no shame.
I asked what was racist about it and all you had was like wow.

Plus, I don't give a shit what you think of me, that should be obvious at this point. I'm making fun of your stupidity. Very few people could have taken what got dumped on Trump from all sides, left and right and he soldiered on, securing the presidency of the US. You interpretation is he's a crybaby 5 year old for sending a tweet.

That proves my point, you're an idiot.

Plus, I don't give a shit what you think of me, that should be obvious at this point. I'm making fun of your stupidity. Very few people could have taken what got dumped on Trump from all sides, left and right and he soldiered on, securing the presidency of the US. You interpretation is he's a crybaby 5 year old for sending a tweet.

Racism is so inbred into your being that the slurs flow so naturally & then you run away & claim they weren't slurs at all.

So now you defend Trump's bigotry & name calling because everyone was picking on him? I have news, they were picking on Trump because of what he said.

And really, not just one tweet. The idea you defend Trump's tweets is proof of how far up his ass your head must be.

Racism is so inbred into your being that the slurs flow so naturally & then you run away & claim they weren't slurs at all.

So now you defend Trump's bigotry & name calling because everyone was picking on him? I have news, they were picking on Trump because of what he said.

And really, not just one tweet. The idea you defend Trump's tweets is proof of how far up his ass your head must be.
It wasn't obvious to you so I had to explain that your opinion of me means nothing. I don't care if you think I'm the biggest racist on Earth, it doesn't cover your sheer stupidity.

Forum List

Back