Trump, the 5 year old crybaby

Liberals love to prove why they can't win an election, don't they?

You Retardicans talk real tough with your computers. But you have shown how terrified you are.
ROFLMAO

You libtards use street trash to provoke conflicts with Trump supporters, then bring legal action if they fight back, a common commie gambit. And when Trump supporters refuse to take the bait, you run you cum traps about what cowards we are.

You want to prove to me what a big bad ass you are bring it. My name is in the phone book, fool.

View attachment 102286
Real big talk over the computer.

Conservatives are fine with the fact that their last two Presidents were only elected because of the electoral college. The only Presidents elected this way were about the worse Presidents in history. You do not care about America, as long as you win.

Conservatives are fine with the fact that their last two Presidents were only elected because of the electoral college. The only Presidents elected this way were about the worse Presidents in history. You do not care about America, as long as you win.
This thread is about crybabies. Why do need to keep proving you are a crybaby? It's clear you are, we know, you can stop now.

Conservatives are fine with the fact that their last two Presidents were only elected because of the electoral college.
They were elected because they won a majority in the majority of states balanced by their representation in Congress, moron.

This thread is about crybabies. Why do need to keep proving you are a crybaby? It's clear you are, we know, you can stop now.
He just wants more free donated Butt Hurt Lube.

Vanity Fair gives a bad review to one of his restaurants & Trump attacks on Twitter like a little spoiled brat. I thought the guy was tooooo busy for his intelligent briefings.
He didn't say he was too busy for briefing, you're a liar. And I guess it takes you a while to send a tweet?

Vanity Fair gives a bad review to one of his restaurants & Trump attacks on Twitter like a little spoiled brat. I thought the guy was tooooo busy for his intelligent briefings.
Trump is a pussy. He will be Putin's bitch.

Hey, this is fun. I will be disappointed when he quits.
Putin has had no opposition from obama, that's why he's going full bore in Syria. obama's red line comment meant nothing and it's all gone downhill since while ISIS has grown to a global threat. You are so full of shit it seems impossible. You have to be jerking us around.

Deflecting from the topic. Anytime anyone mention something ridiculous Trump does, conservatives jump to " but liberals " but democrats this"
OMG, after hearing 8 years of Dimocrats retorting 'But Bush!' on every critique of Obama, you should shrink from shame over ever saying such a thing.

Trump is a pussy. He will be Putin's bitch.

Hey, this is fun. I will be disappointed when he quits.

LMAO

If you believe Trump would be anyone's "bitch" then it just shows what an idiot you are.

Carry on idiot. LOL
He already IS Putin's bitch. And he is a crybaby. You guys elected a crybaby as President. You are the idiot here.

He's nobody's bitch and he never will be.

You wanted to elect stupid, careless and incompetent. Wonder who's "dyke" she is.
She is Bill's 'dyke'. And she would have been a good President. Instead you elected a clown who the world is laughing at.

Sure if you like stupid, careless and incompetent.

Carry on dumbass.

Forum List

Back