Trump the Fatty insulted a protestor’s weight

Do you really need any more proof that Trump is absolutely pathetic? Lol good god.

Trump bashes NH protester: 'That guy’s got a serious weight problem'

It must be because of Yang’s comments about Trump being fat. Trump in his childish nature had to project to someone at a rally rather than be a man and face up to the fact that he is teetering on the edge of a stroke (oh god willing).

How wonderful that something so trivial is the most serious thing of which you protest.

Food Stamps and Democrat Free Stuff surely must be keeping you fat, dumb and happy!
Trust me your deflection is pretty obvious.

if that was true you would not have wasted your time with this stupid story.....and i know you know that....so like i said....slow day?..
We both know it’s worth pointing out how childish the president is.
you have 2 problems billy....1..you cant handle an election that did not go your way....and 2 ..you cant handle a president that burps and farts in public...
Right I am just supposed to pretend that a complete moron isn’t the president. It’s you bringing up the election - not me.

Hilly lost pal. She also weighs more than Don.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol no one but the right still cares about Hillary.

I don't know about that. Bill and Hillary have been doing a huge stadium tour. They think they are still relevant.

Do you really need any more proof that Trump is absolutely pathetic? Lol good god.

It must be because of Yang’s comments about Trump being fat. Trump in his childish nature had to project to someone at a rally rather than be a man and face up to the fact that he is teetering on the edge of a stroke (oh god willing).
In most of the world Donnie is a morbidly obese ****.

Not true. President Trump is 6-3 and has a listed weight of 243. That's a BMI of 30, it take a 40 BMI to be "morbidly obese"

Not true. President Trump is 6-3 and has a listed weight of 243. That's a BMI of 30, it take a 40 BMI to be "morbidly obese"
By world standards he is one hamburger away from a heart attack....very unhealthy figure. Most leaders look healthy (Trudeau, Macron....) and we have a fat bully.

See how you stooped to his level?

See how you can't claim the high moral ground now?

See how much of a hypocrite you are?

No, of course you don't. Your liberal bias is so strong that you'll never find fault in what you and your political familiars do.

slow day billy?....
Nah, never with Trump, but you already knew that.
if that was true you would not have wasted your time with this stupid story.....and i know you know that....so like i said....slow day?..

And we both know it's worth pointing out how easy it is to get a rise out of you. When Trump acts childish, you act childish in kind.

What's the point of calling out someone's childishness if you're simply going to be childish yourself?

Hm?

Wait, why I am even in here? Because I'm bored. Bye.

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

By world standards he is one hamburger away from a heart attack....very unhealthy figure. Most leaders look healthy (Trudeau, Macron....) and we have a fat bully.

And by American political standards, you are one Trump tweet away from a heart attack. Or an embolism...

Trump is actually in astonishingly superb health.

One of the top doctors in New York examined our president, and his conclusion was "If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

Most leaders look healthy (Trudeau, Macron....) and we have a fat bully.

Your examples are 30+ years younger than POTUS and wear skirts at night... Give it up peckerbreath...
Bush Jr, Bush Sr, Reagan, Carter, Clinton they all had healthier bodies.
The worst part he promotes junk everytime he invites athletes to the WH.

you have 2 problems billy....1..you cant handle an election that did not go your way....and 2 ..you cant handle a president that burps and farts in public...
Right I am just supposed to pretend that a complete moron isn’t the president. It’s you bringing up the election - not me.

Hilly lost pal. She also weighs more than Don.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol no one but the right still cares about Hillary.

I don't know about that. Bill and Hillary have been doing a huge stadium tour. They think they are still relevant.
Yeah and thanks to you people they get the attention they crave.

slow day billy?....

And we both know it's worth pointing out how easy it is to get a rise out of you. When Trump acts childish, you act childish in kind.

What's the point of calling out someone's childishness if you're simply going to be childish yourself?

Hm?

Wait, why am even in here? Because I'm bored. Bye.

tenor.gif

See how you stooped to his level?

See how you can't claim the high moral ground now?

See how much of a hypocrite you are?

No, of course you don't. Your liberal bias is so strong that you'll never find fault in what you and your political familiars do.
nah see TK, I am not president. I have license to be immature. Trump is childish little bitch in front of the whole world. Few people would abuse the platform in such a fashion.

slow day billy?....
By advertising how childish you are.

Yeah and thanks to you people they get the attention they crave.

No! Actually, thanks to Republicans, Trump and the now reformed FBI, will investigate Hillary and she will get the 'attention' she certainly doesn't 'crave.'

Last edited:
Most leaders look healthy (Trudeau, Macron....) and we have a fat bully.

Your examples are 30+ years younger than POTUS and wear skirts at night... Give it up peckerbreath...
Bush Jr, Bush Sr, Reagan, Carter, Clinton they all had healthier bodies.
The worst part he promotes junk every time he invites athletes to the WH.
Clinton is the same age and looks like a walking corpse. Hill and Bill did so much alcohol and drugs and had sex with so many species and genders of lifeforms they aged themselves 50 years internally and 20 years externally. The best medical care in the world makes them even look this good. The presence of them in the White House lowered the human common denominator back to Cro Magnon man status. And they eat top shelf every night if they want. Whatever Trump eats, drugs and alcohol were kept to a minimum. Look at the Progs in congress. Some have mutated into other lifeforms in their advanced age.

nah see TK, I am not president. I have license to be immature. Trump is childish little bitch in front of the whole world. Few people would abuse the platform in such a fashion.

Self certification doesn't count.....Dufus.

Forum List

Back