Trump the Fatty insulted a protestor’s weight

Do you really need any more proof that Trump is absolutely pathetic? Lol good god.

Trump bashes NH protester: 'That guy’s got a serious weight problem'

It must be because of Yang’s comments about Trump being fat. Trump in his childish nature had to project to someone at a rally rather than be a man and face up to the fact that he is teetering on the edge of a stroke (oh god willing).
slow day billy?....
Nah, never with Trump, but you already knew that.
if that was true you would not have wasted your time with this stupid story.....and i know you know that....so like i said....slow day?..
We both know it’s worth pointing out how childish the president is.
I guess I am too, lol. Sometimes I think "dayum, that chick/dude is FAT!" and I ain't no Twiggy myself. I think we all tend to do that sometimes, don't you think so too?

Do you really need any more proof that Trump is absolutely pathetic? Lol good god.

It must be because of Yang’s comments about Trump being fat. Trump in his childish nature had to project to someone at a rally rather than be a man and face up to the fact that he is teetering on the edge of a stroke (oh god willing).
slow day billy?....
if that was true you would not have wasted your time with this stupid story.....and i know you know that....so like i said....slow day?..
I guess I am too, lol. Sometimes I think "dayum, that chick/dude is FAT!" and I ain't no Twiggy myself. I think we all tend to do that sometimes, don't you think so too?
Except that 1) He publicly shamed this guy and 2) His dumbass is too immature and petty to admit that he is fat.

slow day billy?....

And we both know it's worth pointing out how easy it is to get a rise out of you. When Trump acts childish, you act childish in kind.

What's the point of calling out someone's childishness if you're simply going to be childish yourself?

Hm?

Wait, why am I even in here? Because I'm bored. Bye.

tenor.gif

See how you stooped to his level?

See how you can't claim the high moral ground now?

See how much of a hypocrite you are?

No, of course you don't. Your liberal bias is so strong that you'll never find fault in what you and your political familiars do.
nah see TK, I am not president. I have license to be immature. Trump is childish little bitch in front of the whole world. Few people would abuse the platform in such a fashion.
Curious, you are abusing this platform, essentially a soapbox in front of the whole internet, to be a puerile pissant. There are few people like you who can abuse this platform in such a manner. You don't use this platform to spread meaningful discussion, you use it to mislead other people with statements that lean so far left they practically rest on their side. The remainder of the garbage you post is nothing but invective and calumny. Oh, and you don't have any license to be immature just because someone else is.

Dare I eviscerate you any further? Nah. I have a whole morning ahead of me, and you are the least of it.

Last edited:
slow day billy?....
Except that 1) He publicly shamed this guy and 2) His dumbass is too immature and petty to admit that he is fat.

Perhaps if the guy had spent more time exercising and less time protesting, he wouldn't have made himself a target for Trump's insults.

Surely, I am in no position to talk, given I am overweight myself... but still. I wouldn't make a spectacle out of myself.

Or would I? I do recall fat shaming myself routinely on this board many times. Things along the lines of "I have enough girth to snap the space time continuum"

Lib please the left constantly mock and attack people you have no credibility on this issue.

See how you stooped to his level?

See how you can't claim the high moral ground now?

See how much of a hypocrite you are?

No, of course you don't. Your liberal bias is so strong that you'll never find fault in what you and your political familiars do.

And trust me when I say, TemplarKormac is someone who always defends attacks on overweight people. He loves it when fat fucks are told that they are fat fucks.

you have 2 problems billy....1..you cant handle an election that did not go your way....and 2 ..you cant handle a president that burps and farts in public...
Right I am just supposed to pretend that a complete moron isn’t the president. It’s you bringing up the election - not me.

Hilly lost pal. She also weighs more than Don.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol no one but the right still cares about Hillary.

So you have accepted your king?

Hard to believe that nobody here has learned that the fat guy Trump insulted was actually one of his supporters. The protesters were not overweight.

I'll bet that fat fuck supporter still loves his Donny, though. Taking abuse is a Trombie character trait.

you have 2 problems billy....1..you cant handle an election that did not go your way....and 2 ..you cant handle a president that burps and farts in public...
Right I am just supposed to pretend that a complete moron isn’t the president. It’s you bringing up the election - not me.

Hilly lost pal. She also weighs more than Don.

Lol no one but the right still cares about Hillary.

I don't know about that. Bill and Hillary have been doing a huge stadium tour. They think they are still relevant.
Yeah and thanks to you people they get the attention they crave.

You people, really? Racism. They should maybe do a cameo on Preacher, but this is the first mention of any stadium tour I’ve heard about.

slow day billy?....
i bought up the election to point out how you cant accept its results......and your daily threads about trump kinda back that....

Forum List

Back