Trump the fraud

RW is prone to depression. Considering that Trump is projected to win the nomination I'd leave off that last part. Mercy triumph's over judgment.
but at times Obama drove me to those thoughts he made me so ashamed and embarrassed to have him as my President.
Then you should have left the country when he became president. Oh, that's right. That would have meant you giving up all of your free government goodies.
Why should she leave? It's her country. He just gets to live here. For now. He wasn't born here. Steph was. End of discussion.
How do you know Staph was born here? And by the way stupid, the President was born in Hawaii, which as you obviously don't know is one of the 50 states that makes up the United States of America.

That's weird, I could have sworn that Obama told us there were 57 states. Who knew!

Like any snake oil salesman, the product never meets the promises

Even if you're ready to burn the world down, don't support Donald Trump

The idea that a man so proud of the serial abandonment of his wedding vows, his creditors, his customers' interests, and his past political personas will suddenly find the integrity and strength of will to deliver on campaign promises is not just impossible to believe, it is the kind of fantasy that discredits the person who entertains it. Donald Trump's business career includes many ventures in which he sold people on promises he didn't intend to keep. Expect his campaign to be no different. Most of Trump's business is lending his name to the kind of product lines marketed at arrivistes who will never actually arrive

Same can be said of Hillary and Obama. The 3 Stooges of US national politics.
No. We pretty much knew. He did flip flop on the mandate
Issues - Election Center 2008 - CNN.com
No way is Trump offering anything close to specifics

Hey Benny how ya doing these days? As to the subject at hand Trump has been all over the place on a number of issues. I can accept a change of mind up to a point (business reasons may play a part as well) on some things, people can change. However Trump is first and foremost a marketing animal so to speak.
All's good. Hope all is with you. I might be OK with Trump but I'm not totally sure he's the social moderate big govt capitalist his record, thin as it is, shows, and what's totally offputting is his bullying and marketing to the basest nature in us. He's correctly idenfied that the grass roots will not tolerate an establishment guy, and they really want a non-PC guy. In real life he appears to be a bit like a mean spirited Rodney Dangerfield from Caddyshack.

I'm going along okay. Trump is no dummy when it comes to marketing. He tapped a anti establishment vein that has been building for sometime. Getting some kind of reasonable handle on immigration, some aspects of foreign policy and the general management of government. The K street lobbyists have way too much sway over legislation passed by both parties. Being able redress problems with elected officials is one thing, but the perks that go with it is something else.

RW is prone to depression. Considering that Trump is projected to win the nomination I'd leave off that last part. Mercy triumph's over judgment.
... and projected to lose the general election. :banana:

but at times Obama drove me to those thoughts he made me so ashamed and embarrassed to have him as my President.
Then you should have left the country when he became president. Oh, that's right. That would have meant you giving up all of your free government goodies.
Why should she leave? It's her country. He just gets to live here. For now. He wasn't born here. Steph was. End of discussion.
How do you know Staph was born here? And by the way stupid, the President was born in Hawaii, which as you obviously don't know is one of the 50 states that makes up the United States of America.

That's weird, I could have sworn that Obama told us there were 57 states. Who knew!
Apparently you don't since Obama didn't say there are 57 states.

Apparently it's you who don't. Color me unsurprised....

Here you go little Obama worshiper.....

Thanks for proving me right. Wasn't necessary because I already knew it, but thanks just the same.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for proving me right. Wasn't necessary because I already knew it, but thanks just the same.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for proving what a delusional loon you are. The video, of Obama, is genuine. And Obama claims to have traveled to 57 of the 58 "or so" states.

The idea that a man so proud of the serial abandonment of his wedding vows, his creditors, his customers' interests, and his past political personas will suddenly find the integrity and strength of will to deliver on campaign promises is not just impossible to believe, it is the kind of fantasy that discredits the person who entertains it. Donald Trump's business career includes many ventures in which he sold people on promises he didn't intend to keep. Expect his campaign to be no different. Most of Trump's business is lending his name to the kind of product lines marketed at arrivistes who will never actually arrive
You know Trump is hitting a nerve when even the LIBTARDS don't want him to be the nominee! They WERE at first his biggest cheerleaders because they figured he would be easy to beat. Guess that's passed! Love it!

^ "Hope" and "Change" were all he needed to vote Obama
Red herring and fallacy is all the ridiculous right has to offer, failed attempts to deflect.

thumbsup.gif

Thanks for proving what a delusional loon you are. The video, of Obama, is genuine. And Obama claims to have traveled to 57 of the 58 "or so" states.

Apparently you're aurally illiterate then, because nowhere does he say that 57 states exist.

I started to note that but dumped the post, thinking that would be too simplistic even for you.
Guess I overestimated your power of analysis.

Noted. Bar lowered.

trump-horror-3_zpsodwvxpcm.jpg

"I can't lie to you about your chances, but...you do have my sympathies."

thumbsup.gif

Apparently you're aurally illiterate then, because nowhere does he say that 57 states exist.

I started to note that but dumped the post, thinking that would be too simplistic even for you.

Noted. Bar lowered.

"We've visited ....uhhhh, 57 states, I think we have one more to visit...." smattered chuckling in the background.

Sure thing Poges, and you wonder why people think you're a clown.

thumbsup.gif

Noted. Bar lowered.

"We've visited ....uhhhh, 57 states, I think we have one more to visit...." smattered chuckling in the background.

Sure thing Poges, and you wonder why people think you're a clown.

Another red herring fallacy from the right – the thread is about Trump, not the president.

But your failed attempt to deflect is understandable, given the embarrassment that is Trump.

thumbsup.gif

I'm trying to educate you and this is the thanks I get.

You ignorantly claimed Obama said there are 57 states.

You then idiotically post a video of him saying there are 60 states.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

You know Trump is hitting a nerve when even the LIBTARDS don't want him to be the nominee! They WERE at first his biggest cheerleaders because they figured he would be easy to beat. Guess that's passed! Love it!

Look around

REPUBLICANS don't want him as their nominee

Look around

Then who the heck keeps voting for him?

Look around

Could have fooled me. You mean the ELITIST don't want him as their nominee obviously the PEOPLE do.

Look around

Could have fooled me. You mean the ELITIST don't want him as their nominee obviously the PEOPLE do.
Then he should run as an independent.

Look around

Probably will if he gets screwed. That will be the end of the GOP as a major party.

Look around

Probably will if he gets screwed. That will be the end of the GOP as a major party.
Why wait for the party to screw him? If the party doesn't want him, why is he a member? Sounds more like he's screwing the party.

Forum List

Back