Trump the fraud

but at times Obama drove me to those thoughts he made me so ashamed and embarrassed to have him as my President.
Then you should have left the country when he became president. Oh, that's right. That would have meant you giving up all of your free government goodies.
Why should she leave? It's her country. He just gets to live here. For now. He wasn't born here. Steph was. End of discussion.
How do you know Staph was born here? And by the way stupid, the President was born in Hawaii, which as you obviously don't know is one of the 50 states that makes up the United States of America.
He was born in Mombassa, Kenya. His grandmother said she was at the foot of the bed when he was born. He attended school here as a foreign student. LOOK IT UP.

Stop believing everything you are told. Steph is an American. Give it a rest.

His grandmother never said that.

In fact, when pressed to say he was born in Kenya, she repeated that he was born in Hawaii
Don't even bother with this moron. The gullible fool already has had his mind made up for him.

Wrong. Read up. A mind is a terrible thing to waste!

Did Obama’s grandmother say he was born in Kenya?

Although no other evidence has surfaced placing Barack Obama’s mother in Kenya at the time of the president’s birth, a taped telephone conversation in which his Kenyan step-grandmother purportedly claims he was born in the coastal city of Mombasa has become an Internet hit since its submission as evidence in a lawsuit challenging the president’s eligibility.

Philip J. Berg, a former Pennsylvania deputy attorney general, included a transcript of the tape and sworn affidavits in a filing with the U.S. Supreme Court after lower courts dismissed as frivolous his Aug. 21, 2008, complaint alleging Obama was born in Mombasa.

The Oct. 16, 2008, telephone interview was conducted by American Christian minister Ron McRae, who describes himself in his affidavit as an overseer of the Anabaptist Churches in North America and a “Presiding Elder on the African Presbytery.”

McRae, who called from Detroit, says Sarah Obama was in a public setting with several hundred people listening to the telephone call on a speakerphone. The interpreter was Vitalis Akech Ogombe, the community chairman of Sarah Obama’s village of Nyang’oma Kogelo in Western Kenya, 30 miles west of the Lake Victoria-city of Kisumu.

“In the ensuing public conversation, I asked Ms. Obama specifically, ‘Were you present when your grandson was born in Kenya?'” McRae testified in his sworn statement. “This was asked to her in translation twice, and both times she replied, “Yes! Yes she was! She was present when Obama was born.”

Read more at Did Obama’s grandmother say he was born in Kenya?

Then you should have left the country when he became president. Oh, that's right. That would have meant you giving up all of your free government goodies.
Why should she leave? It's her country. He just gets to live here. For now. He wasn't born here. Steph was. End of discussion.
How do you know Staph was born here? And by the way stupid, the President was born in Hawaii, which as you obviously don't know is one of the 50 states that makes up the United States of America.
He was born in Mombassa, Kenya. His grandmother said she was at the foot of the bed when he was born. He attended school here as a foreign student. LOOK IT UP.

Stop believing everything you are told. Steph is an American. Give it a rest.

His grandmother never said that.

In fact, when pressed to say he was born in Kenya, she repeated that he was born in Hawaii
I saw the transcripts of the conversation. It's on record. She said it alright. After that? Obama made sure no one from the press had access to her.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

well, you all put in a fraud with Obama. so you'll just have to deal if Trump is wanted by the Majority of the people or slit your wrist.

It's funny every time you read a post like the above, which is nothing more than a 'yes Trump is a fraud, but he's our fraud' post.

Here is the actual phone conversation and there were several hundred people present when she was put on speaker phone. Something no one can deny. Deal with it.

Although no other evidence has surfaced placing Barack Obama’s mother in Kenya at the time of the president’s birth, a taped telephone conversation in which his Kenyan step-grandmother purportedly claims he was born in the coastal city of Mombasa has become an Internet hit since its submission as evidence in a lawsuit challenging the president’s eligibility.

Philip J. Berg, a former Pennsylvania deputy attorney general, included a transcript of the tape and sworn affidavits in a filing with the U.S. Supreme Court after lower courts dismissed as frivolous his Aug. 21, 2008, complaint alleging Obama was born in Mombasa.

The Oct. 16, 2008, telephone interview was conducted by American Christian minister Ron McRae, who describes himself in his affidavit as an overseer of the Anabaptist Churches in North America and a “Presiding Elder on the African Presbytery.”

McRae, who called from Detroit, says Sarah Obama was in a public setting with several hundred people listening to the telephone call on a speakerphone. The interpreter was Vitalis Akech Ogombe, the community chairman of Sarah Obama’s village of Nyang’oma Kogelo in Western Kenya, 30 miles west of the Lake Victoria-city of Kisumu.

“In the ensuing public conversation, I asked Ms. Obama specifically, ‘Were you present when your grandson was born in Kenya?'” McRae testified in his sworn statement. “This was asked to her in translation twice, and both times she replied, “Yes! Yes she was! She was present when Obama was born.”

No, Obama’s grandmother didn’t say he was born in Kenya

Last edited:
Trump University has a 98% approval rating but that's beside the point. All these attacks, negative ads etc are a giant waste of time. His supporters have made up their minds and he keeps gaining momentum. If people are going to attack him it better be of substance because at this point they all read as "just another desperate attack/negative ad."

Breaking: Trump may have ties to the mafia
Breaking: Trump hates puppies and goldfish
Breaking: Trump kicked over a plant in anger during Superbowl XL
Breaking: Trump blows a fat tire on way to rally and has AAA fix it
Breaking: Trump uses Uber and tells driver to vote for him

World Net Daily? Why not the National Enquirer ?
World Net Daily reported the story exactly as it happened unlike Salon which you are fond of using, RW.

World Net Daily reported the story exactly as it happened unlike Salon which you are fond of using, RW.

Here’s the conversation:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

well, you all put in a fraud with Obama. so you'll just have to deal if Trump is wanted by the Majority of the people or slit your wrist.

Wouldn't that be just as true of any candidate?

And if its true of anyone.....why would we want Trump? He's a serial liar. Complain about Obama all you like....but that doesn't change Trump being a serial liar. Worse, if you detested 'lies' in Obama, why would you want to elect a president who lies?

And not even particularly well.

Here’s the conversation:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

When Trump is nominated for the GOP.......the GOP is officially the birther party. And all the birther batshit is laid at their feet. As the GOP has chosen King Birther to represent them.

Here’s the conversation:

Here's the part of the 'Mombassa' story that is wildly fucking stupid: Mombassa is 530 miles away from Obama's Grandmother's village. That's a 14 hour drive.

And here's where it gets super stupid. Nariobi is only 6 hours away. You'd have to drive THROUGH Nairobi, the Capital of Kenya, and travel another 8 hours to get to Mombassa. Why in the fuck would a woman who was having a baby drive 14 hours to have it? And why in the fuck would she drive *past* hospitals in Nairobi to drive for another 8 hours just to have the kid in Mombassa?

This is why the birther conspiracy is among the stupidest conspiracies ever made.

Obama's grandmother is a birther. She founded the movement, Skylar. Take it up with her.

Obama's grandmother said he was born in Hawaii.

So you ignore her too.

When Trump wins the nomination, they're all smeared with the same hapless Birther batshit that you gladly gobbled down.

Like any snake oil salesman, the product never meets the promises

Even if you're ready to burn the world down, don't support Donald Trump

The idea that a man so proud of the serial abandonment of his wedding vows, his creditors, his customers' interests, and his past political personas will suddenly find the integrity and strength of will to deliver on campaign promises is not just impossible to believe, it is the kind of fantasy that discredits the person who entertains it. Donald Trump's business career includes many ventures in which he sold people on promises he didn't intend to keep. Expect his campaign to be no different. Most of Trump's business is lending his name to the kind of product lines marketed at arrivistes who will never actually arrive
Agreed, he is a creep and a bully. But I will hold my nose and vote for the RINO hoping it will keep an even more corrupt Democrat out of the Oval Office for the following 4 years.

Trump University has a 98% approval rating but that's beside the point. All these attacks, negative ads etc are a giant waste of time. His supporters have made up their minds and he keeps gaining momentum. If people are going to attack him it better be of substance because at this point they all read as "just another desperate attack/negative ad."

Breaking: Trump may have ties to the mafia
Breaking: Trump hates puppies and goldfish
Breaking: Trump kicked over a plant in anger during Superbowl XL
Breaking: Trump blows a fat tire on way to rally and has AAA fix it
Breaking: Trump uses Uber and tells driver to vote for him
Breaking: Trump may have ties to the mafia --- good for 10,000 more votes!
Breaking: Trump hates puppies and goldfish --- good for another 10,000 more votes!
Breaking: Trump kicked over a plant in anger during Superbowl XL and screams the N word --- good for 50,000 more votes!!
Breaking: Trump blows a fat tire on way to rally and has an African American fix it while he berates him with racial insults --- good for 5 million more votes!!!!
Breaking: Trump uses Uber and tells driver to vote for him while calling him an illegal scumbag --- good for 10 million more votes!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could go on, but I think we all get the picture.

The idea that a man so proud of the serial abandonment of his wedding vows, his creditors, his customers' interests, and his past political personas will suddenly find the integrity and strength of will to deliver on campaign promises is not just impossible to believe, it is the kind of fantasy that discredits the person who entertains it. Donald Trump's business career includes many ventures in which he sold people on promises he didn't intend to keep. Expect his campaign to be no different. Most of Trump's business is lending his name to the kind of product lines marketed at arrivistes who will never actually arrive

Amazing people are buying what he is selling. The whole country will be another ex wife.

w-super-tuesday-analysis-republican-0225-topper-1000.png

It seems as if the world according to "the donald" might be taking a hit.
Lets hope that the news media stays on top of this until the election. If "the donald" becomes the nominee.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump suffered a legal setback on Tuesday when a New York state court allowed a multimillion-dollar fraud claim against Trump University, filed by the state's attorney general, to proceed.

The claim is part of a lawsuit that accuses Trump and the now-defunct for-profit venture of misleading thousands of people, who paid up to $35,000 to learn the billionaire businessman's real estate investment strategies.

Trump University, which Trump chaired, has become a target for his rivals for the Republican presidential nomination, particularly Marco Rubio.

Attorney General Eric Schneiderman's lawsuit, filed in 2013, seeks $40 million in restitution plus penalties and other costs, his office said.

The ruling by a four-judge panel of a mid-level appeals court in Manhattan brings the case closer to a potential trial. It could make it easier for the Trump venture ultimately to be held liable, because the claim does not require proof that there was intent to defraud.

The judges also extended the statute of limitations for the claim back to 2007 instead of 2010, as Trump's attorneys want. The program stopped taking students in 2010.

NY court allows fraud claim against Trump University to proceed

Forum List

Back