Trump, the gift that keeps on giving...right up the as...me later!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
11 Million Taxpayers Losing $323 Billion In Deductions In Trump Tax Hit
More bad news for middle America after corporate taxes were slashed.

Trump Is Now Averaging Nearly 22 False Or Misleading Claims A Day: Report
He’s getting worse, according to a Washington Post analysis.

Trump’s Trade War Cost U.S. More Than $3 Billion A Month, Economists Say
“Overall ... we find that the full incidence of the tariff falls on domestic consumers,” report says.

Government Watchdog: Trump's Trips To Florida Costing Taxpayers Millions

Trump hugs U.S. flag, calls 'bulls**t' on Russia in unhinged CPAC speech

Trump used profanity and attacked the Russia investigation in a rambling, ranting, unhinged speech at CPAC. Philip Rucker and Laura Barrón-López discuss......
of course there's so much more to probe and this is the great white HOPE hillbillies and idiots want as their president!!
images

Looks like Dimoceats had a premature ejaculation.....:biggrin:

Democrats' anti-Trump tax cut talking point just collapsed — tax refunds are up this year
Tax refunds are not actually a useful metric for evaluating tax burden. But Democrats used preliminary IRS data to mislead about Trump's tax cut law.

Democrats' anti-Trump tax cut talking point just collapsed — tax refunds are up this year
Increase spending and cutting revenues when we`re already deep in debt. Any passing 7th grader knows that`s a really bad idea. Did you get that far in special ed DD?

“Overall ... we find that the full incidence of the tariff falls on domestic consumers,” report says.

Trump used profanity and attacked the Russia investigation in a rambling, ranting, unhinged speech at CPAC. Philip Rucker and Laura Barrón-López discuss......of course there's so much more to probe and this is the great white HOPE hillbillies and idiots want as their president!!
images

So from your thread title, odious troll, I assume you now have a fetish for President Trump sticking his white dick up your slave ass? I'm sorry a black woman like you feels sooooo upset that a white man doesn't give you the sexual attention you need to feed your blacker-than-thou ego, narcissist bitch.

Go masturbate.
Always talking about sex, I suggest you go Master the art, yourself...fool

The only fool I see is you. Your another sheeple that believes everything your Dem bosses tell you to believe.

You sure are an idiot.
Tell me to believe???? What fuckin planet has your dumb ass been on these last few years??? I don't need the dems telling me a gotdamn thing. I got two fuckin eyes, I can read and and I got a fuckin brain unlike you Fox Fuck Clones. Dem's ain't telling me shit, its that clown boy you nuts claim as your leader, you fuckin ass ho. The man is fuckin out of his gotdamn mind, he's crazy and he's dangerous and no amount of low unemployment among minorities is gonna change those fuckin facts, you dumb shit head

Trump used profanity and attacked the Russia investigation in a rambling, ranting, unhinged speech at CPAC. Philip Rucker and Laura Barrón-López discuss......of course there's so much more to probe and this is the great white HOPE hillbillies and idiots want as their president!!
images

So from your thread title, odious troll, I assume you now have a fetish for President Trump sticking his white dick up your slave ass? I'm sorry a black woman like you feels sooooo upset that a white man doesn't give you the sexual attention you need to feed your blacker-than-thou ego, narcissist bitch.
LOLO....listen, the last thing I need from a 80 year old retard, ie Trump is sexual attention....I'll let the many women he's fucked, vy for that attention, k?

Go masturbate.
Always talking about sex, I suggest you go Master the art, yourself...fool

The only fool I see is you. Your another sheeple that believes everything your Dem bosses tell you to believe.

You sure are an idiot.
Tell me to believe???? What fuckin planet has your dumb ass been on these last few years??? I don't need the dems telling me a gotdamn thing. I got two fuckin eyes, I can read and and I got a fuckin brain unlike you Fox Fuck Clones. Dem's ain't telling me shit, its that clown boy you nuts claim as your leader, you fuckin ass ho. The man is fuckin out of his gotdamn mind, he's crazy and he's dangerous and no amount of low unemployment among minorities is gonna change those fuckin facts, you dumb shit head

Maybe you can read but it seems you can only read leftist propaganda.

Forum List

Back