Trump, the GOP's albatross

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
What tonight's democratic wins have begun to show is the anti-Trump movement gaining momentum.

Democrats should be only a bit heartened by these sweeps since to really make a difference, the DNC needs a STRONG, middle-class message (basically what Clinton failed at in some of the northern states last year.)

The DNC NEEDS a contract with America's middle class, blue collar worker who are about to get, AGAIN, shafted by the current GOP tax plan.

Let us just hope that the kick in Trump's fat ass does not cause the low self-esteemed maniac to do something insane with North Korea or Iran.

• Banned
Mods, please move to the satire section.

Breaking news; the Democrats won what they already had.

IDIOT.....first you and your ilk "cheered" when a republican won in Georgia's old Gingrich seat......

THEN, winning what we had in New Jersey's gubernatorial race??? Really??

LOL

Last edited:
  • Banned
I'll be watching the Alabama race now. If Roy Moore loses, then the wheels will have completely fallen off the Trump train.

Agree......but Alabama will always be Alabama......We'll soon see.

I'll be watching the Alabama race now. If Roy Moore loses, then the wheels will have completely fallen off the Trump train.

I highly doubt that happens.
Me too, but apparently it's pretty close. I expect Moore to win but if he doesn't, then holy crap.

I agree... GOP has to win Alabama, if it even close then the GOP guys might take there chances in the primaries and distance themselves from Trump.

OR got for the support Trump in the Primaries and dump hard on him during the election race on the hope everyone forgets there previous positions....

I disagree with the title of this thread, the fact is, the establishment owned and operated GOP is an albatross around Trump's neck.

Ed Gillespie's attempt to distance himself from Trump cost him the election.

I disagree with the title of this thread, the fact is, the establishment owned and operated GOP is an albatross around Trump's neck.

Ed Gillespie's attempt to distance himself from Trump cost him the election.
The guy who embraced Trump lost the GOP primary. Virginia has too many educated people. Had Gillespie embraced Trump, he would have lost by 30 points.

There's no electoral college for state elections.

What tonight's democratic wins have begun to show is the anti-Trump movement gaining momentum.

Democrats should be only a bit heartened by these sweeps since to really make a difference, the DNC needs a STRONG, middle-class message (basically what Clinton failed at in some of the northern states last year.)

The DNC NEEDS a contract with America's middle class, blue collar worker who are about to get, AGAIN, shafted by the current GOP tax plan.

Let us just hope that the kick in Trump's fat ass does not cause the low self-esteemed maniac to do something insane with North Korea or Iran.
Orange...man....BAD. Got it. You missed the point, buko. Trump was elected as the antidote to liberal tone-deaf Democrats forcing their phony ideals the American public, we've had a belly full of their bullshit.

Forum List

Back