Trump the Magnificent!!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Our beloved Pres. Trump is an amazing leader and a true man of the people.

Just yesterday, he kicked the Globalists to the curb over the global warming hoax. Which will save the American taxpayer untold billions of dollars, and create tens of thousands of jobs.

Trump is fearless. He takes on tough issues, be they foreign or domestic. Always putting the American people front and center.

He never quits, and never gives up.

Going from Win to Win to Win...... :thup: ... :cool:

Yep, I like him more and more. I started out supporting Rubio but then I saw what Trump was doing to the left. Then I knew. He's pushing them off the edge of sanity, which was admittedly a precarious hold to begin with but this is getting good. Trump isn't just good at what he does, it's a gift.

Just yesterday, he kicked the Globalists to the curb over the global warming hoax. Which will save the American taxpayer untold billions of dollars, and create tens of thousands of jobs.

Trump is fearless. He takes on tough issues, be they foreign or domestic. Always putting the American people front and center.

Going from Bold Assertion to Bold Assertion.

Better than going from contrived scandal to contrived scandal. :dunno:

Yep, I like him more and more. I started out supporting Rubio but then I saw what Trump was doing to the left. Then I knew. He's pushing them off the edge of sanity, which was admittedly a precarious hold to begin with but this is getting good. Trump isn't just good at what he does, it's a gift.
You, on the other hand, are entirely incoherent......this is what I would expect to hear from, like, a Katy Perry fan

Contrived?

Shouldn't we await the conclusions of the 34th congressional investigation into the matter?

Or is that so last year?

Way back, long before the election. There were over a dozen Republican's running for president. It was all kinda confusing as to whom to pick. ... :dunno:

So I stepped back to see which candidate the lefty liberal Democrats were attacking the most. I figured that was the person they feared above all the others to become president. Trump seemed to be getting the bulk of the liberal wrath.

That is when I got aboard the Trump Train. ..... :thup: ... :cool:

Last edited:
You people are idiots, just like the German's who thought Hitler was their salvation...you're too far gone for words....but if it helps you thrive, stay in your world of America First!!

Contrived?

Shouldn't we await the conclusions of the 34th congressional investigation into the matter?

Or is that so last year?

More like 3 years into the future. :banana: Whoops, next year, when they're voted

out!

Most of the big corporations wanted him to stay in it, and they will continue to stick with it.

Added to that, the terms of the agreement stipulate that the nation can't start walking away for three years, and then must give a year notice. Four years?

What if a Democrat POTUS takes over?

If the US really walks away, I'll believe it when it actually happens. Considering the number of promises that Trump has broken, and the number of ways he has acted like a globalist, I'll believe action over words.

Paris climate agreement: 3 ways Trump could dump accord - CNNPolitics.com

"Win" this...

nyt.jpg

Check the next-to-last line in the sigs. They're arranged alphabetically.

Rump the Magnificent Swinging Door.

Way back, long before the election. There were over a dozen Republican's running for president. It was all kinda confusing as to whom to pick. ... :dunno:

So I stepped back to see which candidate the lefty liberal Democrats were attacking the most. I figured that was the person they feared above all the others to become president. Trump seemed to be getting the bulk of the liberal wrath.

----------------------------------------- i was for TED CRUZ but when Ted got destroyed i went Trump . Course it was always Cruz or Trump for me Sunni !! Who could support one of the others that were fighting for the nomination . Americans got lucky this last election .

Rump's disappeal has nothing to do with "left" or "right". That would imply he has some sort of philosophy, which he clearly does not --- see post 14 above. Rather, it's based on his abject arrogance, his insatiable narcissism, his ethic-free obsession with manipulating ignorance for the purpose of self-aggrandizing Numero Uno. It's because he's a shallowminded attention-whore asshole, with emphasis on "whore" --- he'll mouth the words of any position at all if it fluffs Numero Uno, even reversing to the opposite position wherever the wind blows.

In other words he's a spineless wimp. Enslaved to his own egomania. And that's not what anybody needs in any influential position anywhere. Me, I'd have far more respect for a politician with whom I disagreed on literally everything, if he were at least honest about his own positions. In that case at least one would know where one stands. Watching a stunted-growth child trying to figure out how to poke his own arrogance into the next "p*ssy" serves nobody.

And that, the glaring personal flaw, is the elephant in the room that was obvious to Democrats, Republicans, Independents and the apolitical. It's not even political --- it's simple observation.

Last edited:

"Win" this...

nyt.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------- feck the 'euros' , they are not serious people of for their native populations Pogo .

You people are idiots, just like the German's who thought Hitler was their salvation...you're too far gone for words....but if it helps you thrive, stay in your world of America First!!
--------------------------------- America First and always America First . Trump is President of Pittsburg , not 'paris' TRed !!

"Win" this...

nyt.jpg

And just think, we laughed at the Brexit idiots...I'll say it again, white people should not be allowed to vote ever again

Forum List

Back