Trump the Magnificent!!

Way back, long before the election. There were over a dozen Republican's running for president. It was all kinda confusing as to whom to pick. ... :dunno:

So I stepped back to see which candidate the lefty liberal Democrats were attacking the most. I figured that was the person they feared above all the others to become president. Trump seemed to be getting the bulk of the liberal wrath.

That is when I got aboard the Trump Train. ..... :thup: ... :cool:

Rump's disappeal has nothing to do with "left" or "right". That would imply he has some sort of philosophy, which he clearly does not --- see post 14 above. Rather, it's based on his abject arrogance, his insatiable narcissism, his ethic-free obsession with manipulating ignorance for the purpose of self-aggrandizing Numero Uno. It's because he's a shallowminded attention-whore asshole, with emphasis on "whore" --- he'll mouth the words of any position at all if it fluffs Numero Uno, even reversing to the opposite position wherever the wind blows.

In other words he's a spineless wimp. Enslaved to his own egomania. And that's not what anybody needs in any influential position anywhere.

And that, the glaring personal flaw, is the elephant in the room that was obvious to Democrats, Republicans, Independents and the apolitical. It's not even political --- it's simple observation.
--------------------------------------------------------- Trump is doing the right thing for Americans Pogo !!

Our beloved Pres. Trump is an amazing leader and a true man of the people.

Just yesterday, he kicked the Globalists to the curb over the global warming hoax. Which will save the American taxpayer untold billions of dollars, and create tens of thousands of jobs.

Trump is fearless. He takes on tough issues, be they foreign or domestic. Always putting the American people front and center.

He never quits, and never gives up.

Going from Win to Win to Win...... :thup: ... :cool:

"Win" this...

nyt.jpg

Check the next-to-last line in the sigs. They're arranged alphabetically.

Rump the Magnificent Swinging Door.
And just think, we laughed at the Brexit idiots...I'll say it again, white people should not be allowed to vote ever again
----------------------------------------- your problem is that you are a one worlder or believe in 'hilarys' global village TRed !!

Just yesterday, he kicked the Globalists to the curb over the global warming hoax. Which will save the American taxpayer untold billions of dollars, and create tens of thousands of jobs.

Trump is fearless. He takes on tough issues, be they foreign or domestic. Always putting the American people front and center.

"Win" this...

nyt.jpg

And just think, we laughed at the Brexit idiots...I'll say it again, white people should not be allowed to vote ever again
------------------------------------------- and keep in mind that BREXIT supposedly won due to older White people TRed !!:afro:

Way back, long before the election. There were over a dozen Republican's running for president. It was all kinda confusing as to whom to pick. ... :dunno:

So I stepped back to see which candidate the lefty liberal Democrats were attacking the most. I figured that was the person they feared above all the others to become president. Trump seemed to be getting the bulk of the liberal wrath.

Rump's disappeal has nothing to do with "left" or "right". That would imply he has some sort of philosophy, which he clearly does not --- see post 14 above. Rather, it's based on his abject arrogance, his insatiable narcissism, his ethic-free obsession with manipulating ignorance for the purpose of self-aggrandizing Numero Uno. It's because he's a shallowminded attention-whore asshole, with emphasis on "whore" --- he'll mouth the words of any position at all if it fluffs Numero Uno, even reversing to the opposite position wherever the wind blows.

In other words he's a spineless wimp. Enslaved to his own egomania. And that's not what anybody needs in any influential position anywhere.

And that, the glaring personal flaw, is the elephant in the room that was obvious to Democrats, Republicans, Independents and the apolitical. It's not even political --- it's simple observation.
--------------------------------------------------------- Trump is doing the right thing for Americans Pogo !!

Throwing tantrums like a six-year-old?

Yeah thanks for that image.

I can't tell if you're serious or being sarcastic.

In other words he's a spineless wimp. Enslaved to his own egomania. And that's not what anybody needs in any influential position anywhere. Me, I'd have far more respect for a politician with whom I disagreed on literally everything, if he were at least honest about his own positions. In that case at least one would know where one stands. Watching a stunted-growth child trying to figure out how to poke his own arrogance into the next "p*ssy" serves nobody.

LOL, you went full retard. No one gives a fuck what you think.

[SIZE=16px said:
No one gives a fuck what you think.
[/SIZE]
So true... The lefties still haven't figured that out yet, even after all these months... They don't even realize that, that was what the election was about.

"Win" this...

nyt.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------- you mentioned BREXIT so in reply here is some info on WHO got the BREXIT win TRed . --- How Baby Boomers Lumbered Millennials With Brexit --- I'm not trying to change topic , just a little additional info to make you smile TRed !!

New jobs would have been better; not recycling old jobs that even third worlders can do and work harder doing it.

In other words he's a spineless wimp. Enslaved to his own egomania. And that's not what anybody needs in any influential position anywhere. Me, I'd have far more respect for a politician with whom I disagreed on literally everything, if he were at least honest about his own positions. In that case at least one would know where one stands. Watching a stunted-growth child trying to figure out how to poke his own arrogance into the next "p*ssy" serves nobody.

And that, the glaring personal flaw, is the elephant in the room that was obvious to Democrats, Republicans,
Independents and the apolitical. It's not even political --- it's simple observation.

Obviously you do since you read and quoted it.

Truth is scary, huh. That's understandable, if you're not used to it.

And that, the glaring personal flaw, is the elephant in the room that was obvious to Democrats, Republicans,
Independents and the apolitical. It's not even political --- it's simple observation.

Obviously you do since you read and quoted it.

Truth is scary, huh. That's understandable, if you're not used to it.
Idiot. Quoting some retard doesn't mean you care about what they think. You aren't used to pulling your head out of your ass. You have nothing but baby shit to offer.

Throwing tantrums like a six-year-old?

Yeah thanks for that image.
------------------- what , who was he anyway , just a euro ham hogging the stage . I think that he is the 'premier' of 'montenegro' or some such tiny hunk of 'european' land . As i said in another thread , he and 'montenegro' aren't even in 'nato' till June 5th Pogo

Forum List

Back