Trump thinks his supporters are morons and “basement dwellers.”

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Stephanie Grisham, Trump’s former press Secretary, just confirmed in her speech at the convention that Trump mocks his supporters and did so to her face. He has called his supporters “basement dwellers.”

So what else is new.

Says Ms. Grisham:

“Behind closed doors, Trump mocks his supporters. He calls them ‘basement dwellers. He has no empathy, no morals and no fidelity to the truth.”

Most of us knew all along that Trump has nothing but disdain for his supporters and lacks any sense of morals.

Last edited:
Harris is different. She only believes that young voters are stupid. I can't say I disagree with her really. With experience comes wisdom:

People that age are “stupid,” Harris told the audience.

“What’s the other thing we know about this population? And it’s a specific phase of life. And remember, age is more than a chronological fact. What else do we know about this population, 18 through 24? They are stupid,” Harris said, to wide laughs from the audience.

Democrats lie all the time about everything, their policies are destructive to the US, and Grisham gets squeamish about Trump trying to manage a supposedly "stolen election"??

Trump is an aggressive CEO type, he's not a nice guy, so what, he does a good job managing the US, a better job than democrats.
This election isn't about morals or character, its about the price of groceries, illegal immigration, and rampant crime on the streets.

John Kasich spoke at the DNC convention too. meh.

Last edited:
She’s a whiny little bitch. Anyone who thinks ANY national level politician gives a fuck about a single one of their supporters, donors or constituents is a fucking fool. Democrat, Republican, Independent, etc… they have never given a fuck about anyone other than themselves.

She's a bigger moron than they are.

I'd be amazed anyone would vote for such a creature if I hadn't of lived through 4 years of Biden.

They'd vote for a turnip.
I love the special kinda of stupid to vote for a party that wants to take your vote and reproductive rights but rant on

Forum List

Back