Trump threatens China, Russia; maintains support for nuclear proliferation

I like how your article says that our nuclear arsenal currently has the capability to "lay waste to every country on earth." Not enough for Trump I guess.
Point of the article went right over your head didn't it..................

Now state the rest of the story............let's fire up the Nukes with a Floppy disk..............LOL

NAW............NO NEED TO UPGRADE THE SYSTEMS AND SILOS..............
Yes building more nukes and giving nuclear weaponry to other countries has a lot to do with upgrading our silos

:cuckoo:
Yo asshole...do it all...do what needs to be done such that no one will challenge...and if they do they will be vaporized. In the meantime find yourself a safe space.

Iran is not letting the rust build on its nuke force. Modernize...stay ahead...way ahead. Peace thru strength...
Iran? Are you stupid? Trump's moved on to poking the big bears. When was the last time he even talked about Iran?
I am tempted to award Katyushas...but let me clarify. Our missile silos have been where they are since the sixties. Iran will develop and have modern weapon systems. The Chinese and Russians will modernize. All our nuclear adversaries will improve capabilities. We need to do the same. Obabble did nothing.
2 out of 5 katyusha's to you for poor effort.

I guess having the ability to "lay waste to every country on the planet" is obsolete.

So cons, help me understand then. What is the current state of the rest of the world's nuclear arsenals, and would you compare them to ours? Feel free to redact classified information in your reply. I wouldn't want you to lise your top secret clearance.

I like how your article says that our nuclear arsenal currently has the capability to "lay waste to every country on earth." Not enough for Trump I guess.

Now state the rest of the story............let's fire up the Nukes with a Floppy disk..............LOL

Yes building more nukes and giving nuclear weaponry to other countries has a lot to do with upgrading our silos

Simple point...............should the old silos be replaced and aging missles be replaced.................or will you continue to ignore that point...............
Sure. Now care to address the fucking topic? Trump supports nuclear proliferation, an arms race with Russia, and a trade war with China. Feel free to respond any time.
Replacing the old systems would be part of that proliferation...they are in a state of disrepair and are a clear and present danger to our country............TO SAFE GUARD our Nuclear capabilities...................forward deployed to NATO as DETENT.............then so be it......

My answer is part of the topic as well..................and it is VALID...........unless you are a liberal and want our nuclear missiles stored in Silo's that should be fucking condemned....................

Hows that reply suit you..................
They are a clear and present danger to our country?! Strange then, how the powers that be are so calm about it.

You can't use NATO in your argument btw, as Trump wants to get rid of NATO and spit on our allegiances.

Iran is not letting the rust build on its nuke force. Modernize...stay ahead...way ahead. Peace thru strength...
Iran? Are you stupid? Trump's moved on to poking the big bears. When was the last time he even talked about Iran?
I am tempted to award Katyushas...but let me clarify. Our missile silos have been where they are since the sixties. Iran will develop and have modern weapon systems. The Chinese and Russians will modernize. All our nuclear adversaries will improve capabilities. We need to do the same. Obabble did nothing.

I guess having the ability to "lay waste to every country on the planet" is obsolete.

So cons, help me understand then. What is the current state of the rest of the world's nuclear arsenals, and would you compare that to ours? Feel free to redact classified information in your reply. I wouldn't want you to lise your top secret clearance.
I had top secret /esi....what did you have Old Fool? Of course ours is the best...lets keep it there...and make the difference even larger. We're not playing bean bag here Alice.

Simple point...............should the old silos be replaced and aging missles be replaced.................or will you continue to ignore that point...............
Sure. Now care to address the fucking topic? Trump supports nuclear proliferation, an arms race with Russia, and a trade war with China. Feel free to respond any time.
Replacing the old systems would be part of that proliferation...they are in a state of disrepair and are a clear and present danger to our country............TO SAFE GUARD our Nuclear capabilities...................forward deployed to NATO as DETENT.............then so be it......

My answer is part of the topic as well..................and it is VALID...........unless you are a liberal and want our nuclear missiles stored in Silo's that should be fucking condemned....................

They are a clear and present danger to our country?! Strange then, how the powers that be are so calm about it.

You can't use NATO in your argument btw, as Trump wants to get rid of NATO and spit on our allegiances.
BS............he wants them to pay their fair share for their mutual defense...........which you have twisted to say he wants to end NATO.........it's past time that they pony up on their own defense...................

Yo asshole...do it all...do what needs to be done such that no one will challenge...and if they do they will be vaporized. In the meantime find yourself a safe space.
Trump's strategy seems to be to dare everyone to challenge him, and spread nukes around making it easier for someone to do it. Then there won't be any safe spaces little snowflake.

So cons, help me understand then. What is the current state of the rest of the world's nuclear arsenals, and would you compare that to ours? Feel free to redact classified information in your reply. I wouldn't want you to lise your top secret clearance.
I had top secret /esi....what did you have Old Fool? Of course ours is the best...lets keep it there...and make the difference even larger. We're not playing bean bag here Alice.
I wish you wouldn't dodge my question sweetheart

We know that the libs are going to attack everything he does. There is nothing about this latest outrage worth taking seriously.

BS............he wants them to pay their fair share for their mutual defense...........which you have twisted to say he wants to end NATO.........it's past time that they pony up on their own defense...................
Oh okay. So what does that mean? Please be specific.

I'm sure glad that nobody else in the world plans on matching Trump's expansion of nukes. It's not like other countries have warheads aimed at anyone's town that posts here at USMB. Nope. We've got nothing but to gain by Trump's diarrhea mouth.

Rest easy kids! All's well. Donald Trump is on the watch.

gdp to military spending...........instead of us doing the lion's share of the work......

And this whole damned thing is over a SINGLE TWEET..........one sentence............................and you are going bat shit crazy over it.................

Trump tweets about nuclear weapons, raising questions and fears

In his Twitter post, Trump said, "The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes," but gave no further details.

That's it...........that's what fueled this whole damned thing......................Your after mileage..................on your BS...........

this-is-how-much-nato-member-states-spend-on-their-military.jpg

Setting the table for WW3. In just one day, Trump tells the world he's ready for an arms race with Russia, and is ready to wage economic war with China. We know he also wants to give nukes to South Korea and Japan, what will China do if he says he wants to give nukes to Taiwan?

'Total catastrophe': Experts say Trump's position on nuclear proliferation would be a disaster

Trump team floats a 10% tariff on imports - CNNPolitics.com

WW1 and 2 were fought on foreign soil. This time America will be at the heart of the conflict. Call your Senator, call your representative, and tell them they must stop Trump.

So everything from China is going to cost 10% more, we are going to pay it. The consumers. That is not the way to go about this, entice companies, not tariffs.

gdp to military spending...........instead of us doing the lion's share of the work......

And this whole damned thing is over a SINGLE TWEET..........one sentence............................and you are going bat shit crazy over it.................

Trump tweets about nuclear weapons, raising questions and fears

In his Twitter post, Trump said, "The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes," but gave no further details.

That's it...........that's what fueled this whole damned thing......................Your after mileage..................on your BS...........
Me after mileage? Nah Trump provides plenty for little effort.

But wouldn't that be something... if WW3 gets set off because of a tweet? :rofl:

Setting the table for WW3. In just one day, Trump tells the world he's ready for an arms race with Russia, and is ready to wage economic war with China. We know he also wants to give nukes to South Korea and Japan, what will China do if he says he wants to give nukes to Taiwan?

'Total catastrophe': Experts say Trump's position on nuclear proliferation would be a disaster

Trump team floats a 10% tariff on imports - CNNPolitics.com

WW1 and 2 were fought on foreign soil. This time America will be at the heart of the conflict. Call your Senator, call your representative, and tell them they must stop Trump.

This is one of my many worries about Trump. I'm not sure why Trump need to say all these kinds of crap.

The old fool needs to check out Lou Dobbs show...Ralph Peters supports our argument totally. But then the old fool watches MSNBC...

Forum List

Back