Trump threatens to disrupt Bernie's rallies

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Sunday threatened to send his supporters to the campaign rallies of Democrat Bernie Sanders, showing no sign of toning down his rhetoric after clashes erupted at his own events over the weekend.

Trump, front-runner for the Republican nomination, appeared unchastened after simmering discord between his supporters and protesters angry over his positions on immigration and Muslims turned into a palpable threat on Friday, forcing him to cancel a Chicago rally and shadowing his campaign appearances on Saturday.

Trump blamed supporters of Democratic candidate Sanders for the incidents in Chicago, where scuffles broke out between protesters and backers of the real estate magnate. He called the U.S. senator from Vermont "our communist friend".

On Sunday, he went a step further in an early morning post on Twitter: "Bernie Sanders is lying when he says his disruptors aren't told to go to my events. Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!"

More: Trump Digs In After Weekend Violence, Threatens Bernie Sanders Rallies

That should be an interesting clash of passionate supporters.

The Drumpfisti better realize that there are more of us than y'all.

The dirty little secret is that the left has always supported violence as a political tool. According to David Horowitz, every single high profile republican speaker has been a victim of assault sometime (or multiple times) on college campus. It's clear that liberal professors teach students that the way to win an argument is with a pie in the face or a punch in the nose. Liberals think the right to free speech only applies to thugs who burn the Flag in the streets and laugh at ugly displays that insult Christianity like "Christ/piss". They are at war with anybody else's 1st Amendment right and when they disagree with the free speech rights of other people they lash out. With the cooperation of the liberal media the left justifies acts of violence against Trump and then when it happens they blame Trump for the disruption. It's a slick argument that the left could only get away with when the media turns into a propaganda arm of the DNC.

Sarcasm is something bleeding heart Liberals don't understand because they're SOOOOOOOOOOOO sensitive...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Sunday threatened to send his supporters to the campaign rallies of Democrat Bernie Sanders, showing no sign of toning down his rhetoric after clashes erupted at his own events over the weekend.

Trump, front-runner for the Republican nomination, appeared unchastened after simmering discord between his supporters and protesters angry over his positions on immigration and Muslims turned into a palpable threat on Friday, forcing him to cancel a Chicago rally and shadowing his campaign appearances on Saturday.

Trump blamed supporters of Democratic candidate Sanders for the incidents in Chicago, where scuffles broke out between protesters and backers of the real estate magnate. He called the U.S. senator from Vermont "our communist friend".

On Sunday, he went a step further in an early morning post on Twitter: "Bernie Sanders is lying when he says his disruptors aren't told to go to my events. Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!"

Behold the wannabe gangster who hides behind Twitter because he doesn't have the cojones to stand up to Megyn Kelly, playing yet another round of "let's you and him fight".

What a fucking wimp. :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

Trump girls go to protest at Bernie's rallies..... Mmm, I can picture it in my mind and even hear the theme song to go with it...

donald-trump-and-the-wwe-diva-girls-attend-a-press-conference-about-picture-id88631607

donald-jtrump-poses-with-hooters-girls-at-the-donald-trumps-ultimate-picture-id76539954

That's a big ass lie,I watch that interview, Trump commented on what dishonest people and the press would do if that did happen,not that he wants it to,then the sack of shit commentator,bold face lies to Sanders say Trump wants to send protesters to his events,total lie,and the OP sucks it up like warm milk,Trump is right the media lies and is dishonest

All's fair in love and war, and this ain't love. :laugh:

Forum List

Back