Trump throws 3AM tantrum over CNN saying he’s not ‘presidential’. 3AM!!

Again you fail to understand human nature.

The need for social interaction will either force them to become guilt ridden “progressives” or they will eventually become friends with “racists” because of the need to resist such guilt while maintaining friendships.

Nope, they were raised with a healthy self esteem and know who and what they are. Neither bows down to the majority and both are independent thinkers.

They would hate your society.

You ignorant to the very real threat that intersectionality poses to the entire existence of Christianity that all other religions don’t currently face.

Jesus was a pretty inclusive guy, he did not care about your skin color or your gender or any of the shit you spend your time fretting over.

I love how you Religion hating libtards claim

to have it when it suits you…….

We all know you are Full Of Shit……….

Actually, I do hate organized religion, it is about nothing but control and has been the cause of more death and violence throughout history than just about anything.

This quote sums it all up....'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

What I do love is a big government statist like you calling me a Lib, it makes me laugh out loud

You hate organized religion...when nothing of the sort has happened in your lifetime.

Seems to me that Islam is an organized religion.

You hate all religions for the actions of a few in a single religion?

I am the logical conclusion of the millennial mindset. I used to be exactly like all the rest of them, but I woke up the day I entered a modern university. Every year millennials get more like me(some of them are even more radical than I am already).

I am simply ahead of the game because I am more intelligent than most other millennials and not as easily distracted.

You are not ahead of the game, you are the outlier. I work mostly with millennials, my children are millennials and all of their friends are millennials. None of them are like you.
You know absolutely nothing about any of them.

Yes it does have freedom.

It has the freedom not have your daughter raped by savages while your government blames YOU. It has the freedom for your son to be able to go to a school that will further his knowledge and not try to indoctrinate him to hate himself. It has limitless freedom that ACTUALLY MATTERS.

There is no freedom without liberty and personal choice, your society removes those things.
Liberty and personal choice exists in my society, just not unnecessary, suicidal amounts of it.

No they do not, it would be an illusion at best. You will offer them vanilla cupcakes with white icing or vanilla cupcakes with yellow icing and tell them "see, you have freedom to choose".

I am the logical conclusion of the millennial mindset. I used to be exactly like all the rest of them, but I woke up the day I entered a modern university. Every year millennials get more like me(some of them are even more radical than I am already).

I am simply ahead of the game because I am more intelligent than most other millennials and not as easily distracted.

You are not ahead of the game, you are the outlier. I work mostly with millennials, my children are millennials and all of their friends are millennials. None of them are like you.
You know absolutely nothing about any of them.

You are wrong once again.

At least you are consistent.

The need for social interaction will either force them to become guilt ridden “progressives” or they will eventually become friends with “racists” because of the need to resist such guilt while maintaining friendships.

Nope, they were raised with a healthy self esteem and know who and what they are. Neither bows down to the majority and both are independent thinkers.

They would love my society because nobody bows to anyone.

Jesus was a pretty inclusive guy, he did not care about your skin color or your gender or any of the shit you spend your time fretting over.

Actually, I do hate organized religion, it is about nothing but control and has been the cause of more death and violence throughout history than just about anything.

This quote sums it all up....'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

What I do love is a big government statist like you calling me a Lib, it makes me laugh out loud

You hate organized religion...when nothing of the sort has happened in your lifetime.

I do not hate religions, I hate organized religions.

Except for the all powerful central government that tells them what they can do and what they cannot do and what they can be and what they cannot be.

Once again, what you want to create is a human version of the zoo.

Yes it does have freedom.

It has the freedom not have your daughter raped by savages while your government blames YOU. It has the freedom for your son to be able to go to a school that will further his knowledge and not try to indoctrinate him to hate himself. It has limitless freedom that ACTUALLY MATTERS.

There is no freedom without liberty and personal choice, your society removes those things.
Liberty and personal choice exists in my society, just not unnecessary, suicidal amounts of it.

No they do not, it would be an illusion at best. You will offer them vanilla cupcakes with white icing or vanilla cupcakes with yellow icing and tell them "see, you have freedom to choose".
No, I would offer them all the real flavors and then tell them that glue is not actually icing.

No, my view is to beat them at their own game and create as close to a utopia as humanly possible.

The problem is diversity. Everyone has different idea of what constitutes 'utopia', and your vision simply forces everyone to follow your idea of utopia. Dictate much?

That is no less absurd.

Except for the all powerful central government that tells them what they can do and what they cannot do and what they can be and what they cannot be.

Once again, what you want to create is a human version of the zoo.
Yeah, and the all powerful government told the people to build giant walls or giant mechs in the world of Pacific Rim too....

Your kids are far more intelligent when it comes to the actual world in 2018 than you are. They know that the kind of freedom you prescribe is only limited to a few remote areas in specific states of this country and they know that is even going away because nobody is doing a damn thing to stop the erosion of the most important liberties.

That is no less absurd.

Sorry you feel that way.

Organized religion is about control, nothing more. It most often has little to do with the sacred writing the religion claims to follow.

Yeah, and the all powerful government told the people to build giant walls or giant mechs in the world of Pacific Rim too....

Your kids are far more intelligent when it comes to the actual world in 2018 than you are. They know that the kind of freedom you prescribe is only limited to a few remote areas in specific states of this country and they know that is even going away because nobody is doing a damn thing to stop the erosion of the most important liberties.

My son has been reading this thread over my shoulder and he thinks you are just a troll making this stuff up because "no real person believes that shit he is posting."

Those millennials have been raised indoctrinated to not be racist.

It will be interesting to see what happens when liberals start hitting them up with the white guilt bullshit and slamming them as racist if they don't immediately conform.
That is beauty of it though, those “liberals” will just die off with the baby boomers.

The guilt ridden millennials are just adding to the existing propaganda, they are not capable of sustaining it.

That is no less absurd.

Sorry you feel that way.

Organized religion is about control, nothing more. It most often has little to do with the sacred writing the religion claims to follow.

You know nothing about organized religion, or people for that matter.

My son has been reading this thread over my shoulder and he thinks you are just a troll making this stuff up because "no real person believes that shit he is posting."
If he is truly doing that then you have truly failed to raise him the way you claimed you did.

That is no less absurd.

Sorry you feel that way.

I know a great deal about organized religion, I spent the majority of my life a part of it. I was one of those that if the doors were open, I was there. Was always involved as much as anyone can be, often a part of the lay leadership.

It was not that long ago that I left it behind.

I got my Bachelors from Liberty U so that I could minor in Biblical history.

If he is truly doing that then you have truly failed to raise him the way you claimed you did.

Nope, he is just what I said he was. He sees through your bullshit just like the rest of us. He has no desire to live in a zoo.

That is no less absurd.

Sorry you feel that way.

I know a great deal about organized religion, I spent the majority of my life a part of it. I was one of those that if the doors were open, I was there. Was always involved as much as anyone can be, often a part of the lay leadership.

It was not that long ago that I left it behind.

I got my Bachelors from Liberty U so that I could minor in Biblical history.

Please, you broad brushed billions of people with a pathetic argument. Actually your argument would have to improve to be pathetic. Your sole unique experience is not representative of organized religions, sorry to burst your bubble.

Forum List

Back