Trump To Anderson Cooper 8-25-16: Says No Amnesty-----All Illegals And Drug Gangs Will Be Thrown Out

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
If you thought Trump was going soft, watch this video from tonights interview.The homosexual Anderson Cooper tried to do gotchas but was absolutely no match for Trump. Trump crushed him. He accused Cooper of defending Hillary. If there is any doubt Trump was going soft on immigration, listen to this. Trump was Trump and there was no doubt where he stands. Wow!

Did you notice Lakhota took off when I asked her directly if illegals should be deported?
upload_2016-8-26_0-33-19.png

Here's what she said:

In response to whether she heard Ailes’ voice in Trump’s new immigration plan, Coulter admitted, “I never believed it. I thought it was all nonsense you mainstream media reporters were sending out until that stupid talking point. But I don’t know who it is. I want to find out who it is and make sure that person is never allowed in the same room with Donald Trump.”

“The media just makes stuff up, reinterprets his words, doesn’t show people what he says, lies about him,” she added. “He’s been magnificent in every speech since the convention. And I think he should just keep doing that.”

He's never wavered on immigration,

The media does nothing but lie......

And Ann Coulter, she must be lying too.
link it or STFU

Sure, she had a bit of a twitter meltdown

Coulter Goes to War with Trump And It Is Glorious

Red State had some fun with her new book cover.

People Give Ann Coulter's Book Cover a Makeover After Trump's Immigration Flip-Flop | RedState

Stop lying. Here's what she said. No meltdown.

In response to whether she heard Ailes’ voice in Trump’s new immigration plan, Coulter admitted, “I never believed it. I thought it was all nonsense you mainstream media reporters were sending out until that stupid talking point. But I don’t know who it is. I want to find out who it is and make sure that person is never allowed in the same room with Donald Trump.”

“The media just makes stuff up, reinterprets his words, doesn’t show people what he says, lies about him,” she added. “He’s been magnificent in every speech since the convention. And I think he should just keep doing that.”

Here's what she said:

Trump used the word 'softening' with Hannity the other night and man the libtards and neocons jumped all over that like flies on shit.

But Trump clarified that he wants a "touchback" no matter what, and if they are good people he hopes they come back, but only LEGALLY.

He keeps deflecting on if he is gonna deport them all. Anyways just look at what happened in Alabama when they strengthened their immigration laws the Mexicans fled like cockroaches and left the state hell just do that! Just cut off the reason they come here and they will find a better place to go!

He said he is "open to ideas".

To the lying media and LWNJ's that is a "flip flop".

Meanwhile Cankles is selling government access.....

:cuckoo:

He keeps deflecting on if he is gonna deport them all. Anyways just look at what happened in Alabama when they strengthened their immigration laws the Mexicans fled like cockroaches and left the state hell just do that! Just cut off the reason they come here and they will find a better place to go!
There is no deflection.

ALL illegals will have to leave the country, the wall will be built and we will regain control of our borders, and the Democrats will shit their pants.

He's never wavered on immigration,

The media does nothing but lie......

And Ann Coulter, she must be lying too.
link it or STFU

Sure, she had a bit of a twitter meltdown

Coulter Goes to War with Trump And It Is Glorious

Red State had some fun with her new book cover.

People Give Ann Coulter's Book Cover a Makeover After Trump's Immigration Flip-Flop | RedState

Stop lying. Here's what she said. No meltdown.

Ah, she had a meltdown and on a tour for a book she just wrote with Trump's name on it, she is pivoting right along with Trump, we have her tweets though.

But, I agree with Coulter to some extent, Trump needs help.

Forum List

Back