Trump to End Obama Funding to Wuhan Lab that Started Pandemic

Why are our tax dollars going to ChiCom labs?

The Obama Administration did not give them anything. It was an NIH grant. In fact Congress controls the funding For NIH. Grants are not given politically.p but through a selection process: NIH grant - Wikipedia

If I didn’t think so before, you have proved it. Trumpists are deranged.

The Obama Administration did not give them anything. It was an NIH grant. In fact Congress controls the funding For NIH. Grants are not given politically.p but through a selection process: NIH grant - Wikipedia

Thank you! Another NaziCon fake news thread shot down!

A grant given by the Obama administration, shitforbrains Leftards.

This must have been Obama's Plan B. If illegally spying on Trump with the Deep State didn't work, get all the old men in America sick with Coronavirus so they die.
Except it’s killing Demonrats by the score. Look at the map. Blue Bug.
Yep, the MAJORITY of the deaths in the US HAVE been in Dem rule sh*tholes. Interesting how that's working, huh?

A grant given by the Obama administration, shitforbrains Leftards.

Hilarious how the Leftards stock up for their ChiCom masters.

This must have been Obama's Plan B. If illegally spying on Trump with the Deep State didn't work, get all the old men in America sick with Coronavirus so they die.
Except it’s killing Demonrats by the score. Look at the map. Blue Bug.
Yep, the MAJORITY of the deaths in the US HAVE been in Dem rule sh*tholes. Interesting how that's working, huh?
God is doing Spring cleaning before the election.

It definitely does not look like money well spent, and even if supposedly a private lab doing funded research we had some nebulous interest in, we should have pulled funding over a year ago when there were reports of inspection fails. Not like we could possibly exercise any control on a lab located on Communist Chinese soil. Make no mistake, there are many wonderful people in China, but it is a country ruled by the Communist Chinese and no place for us to be funding biologic research.

Write a check then.

If you think it was money well spent, you write the check. If they send you a thank you for your donation, you better disinfect before opening. Did not know you supported funding them. Makes no difference. Your just fucking wrong. I actually thought you were a partisan, but guess you are just a contrarian.

Maybe they can stop using babies for their funding too bahah

1587346924859.png

Forum List

Back