Trump to hold future outdoor rallies behind a glass screen

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its a sad state of affairs. But it raises questions.. How will Trump be protected on his waddle across the stage. ?

Maybe he will rise thru the floor like a princess on a turntable ?
I think that would be safer.

Its a sad state of affairs. But it raises questions.. How will Trump be protected on his waddle across the stage. ?

Taint couldn’t even waddle.

Hey taint, you malodorous twink, spend you time worrying about the shithole your country is becoming.

Until then, the shit you spew about other nations is of no real interest. 👍

I had not thought of that. Maybe he could drive to the podium. With his fist pumping just within the glass shell;
What an inspiring sight that would be to his dwindling band of followers, #maga
I wonder if MAGA would start buying Popemobiles and doing embarrassing things like having Popemobile parades

Tammy is upset that it will be harder for deranged trannies from taking shots at Trump.

There's a pay wall Tommy. Is it being suggested that the 'state' is attempting to assassinate Trump or is it more fearing private individuals? If it's the state as so many of his people are suggesting since the attempt, a box car load of bullet proof glass wouldn't save him.

We all must guard against entertaining any suggestions!

There's a pay wall Tommy. Is it being suggested that the 'state' is attempting to assassinate Trump or is it more fearing private individuals? If it's the state as so many of his people are suggesting since the attempt, a box car load of bullet proof glass wouldn't save him.

We all must guard against entertaining any suggestions!
Nutty gun owners. The last one was a paid up republican.

1723830739901.png

The most likely was that he was acting on behalf of the state. The political right are mostly agreeing but they don't seem to be able to construct the scenario, and they apparently don't like mine?

I had listened to a pod-caster interview Alex Jones a day or two after the assassination attempt.

A.J. said, folks are nuts if they think this is the end of it. Just like the establishment did not quit with one attempt on Andrew Jackson, this is just the start it, "they" will keep on trying.

. . . and then? Wouldn't you know it? The government and corporate media, just started bitching after the assassination attempt. . . over and over we heard it. . . that Trump's schedule was all of a sudden atypically light?

:eusa_think:

1723832323067.png

1723832382223.png

Hmmmm. . .. why were they all of a sudden so concerned about how many appearances he is doing?

:dunno:

It's a good thing to protect him from the irrational hatred out there.

Forum List

Back