Trump to interview Joe Lieberman, 3 others for FBI post

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Interesting

Trump to interview Joe Lieberman, 3 others for FBI post

President Donald Trump is scheduled to interview former Connecticut Sen. Joe Lieberman to be his FBI director on Wednesday, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said.

Trump will also interview Frank Keating, a Republican and former Oklahoma governor; Richard McFeely, a former FBI official; and Andrew McCabe, the bureau’s current acting director, for the post, Spicer told reporters gathered aboard Air Force One on Wednesday afternoon.
<more>

It would be interesting to see what the complaints over Lieberman would be.

Ugh can we please take Trump completely out of the process of choosing the next director?

Since the Democratic party screwed Lieberman trust me they will turn on him like a hive of killer bees.
Any neo-con shill deserves a visit from a hive of killer bees

That you exist is meaningless.
That you exist is unfortunate.

Lib please I give your pathetic life meaning. You may go now run along.

Since the Democratic party screwed Lieberman trust me they will turn on him like a hive of killer bees.
Any neo-con shill deserves a visit from a hive of killer bees

That you exist is meaningless.
That you exist is unfortunate.

Lib please I give your pathetic life meaning. You may go now run along.
:cuckoo:

Ugh can we please take Trump completely out of the process of choosing the next director?
I don't see how they confirm anyone until they know the full scope of Trump's Comey contacts, and what Sessions and his lap dog asst were up to.

So, Lieberman currently works for a law firm that works for Trump.

However, in these post-morality days, concern over such conflicts of interest is considered a quaint liberal notion.

Impressive, isn't it, how Lieberman can fail upwards so spectacularly. The important thing is that he despises liberals and has no morals, so he's perfect for the Trump team.

Oh, he's 75 years old. And it's a 10-year term.

However, in these post-morality days, concern over such conflicts of interest is considered a quaint liberal notion.

Impressive, isn't it, how Lieberman can fail upwards so spectacularly. The important thing is that he despises liberals and has no morals, so he's perfect for the Trump team.

The important thing is that he despises liberals

I wonder why?

and has no morals,
Why?
Because he ran as an Independent when the Democrats refused to back him, and kept his seat?

American Jews who support Israel's occupation of the Palestinian Territories would love to see Lieberman in the Executive branch of government.

Because of Donald Trump. no-one believes the position of FBI Director is a 10-year term any longer.

Forum List

Back