Trump To Kim Jong-un: "I Too Have A Nuclear Button And It's Bigger & More Powerful, And It Works"

How about we stop feeling pity for "starving" nk people and focus on our own? Fuck them and the dud they try to ride in on.

Trump can afford to taunt this NK wacko because...
Who the fuck is crazy enough to taunt a wacko with nukes?? :dunno:

When you got more that fly?? Could that possibly be it....
Look at that folks ^^^ another idiot who thinks it matters if we have 1000 nukes to their 5...

2s0blvo.jpg

Millions still get incinerated if there's a nuclear exchange. Possibly tens of millions.

Once again fruit loops how the fuck he going to get it anywhere?

He doesn't have the technology yet..

takeyourhatespeechoutofthiscampus.gif

^^^^^

Faun throwing once again another temper tantrum

Look at that folks ^^^ another idiot who thinks it matters if we have 1000 nukes to their 5...

2s0blvo.jpg

Millions still get incinerated if there's a nuclear exchange. Possibly tens of millions.

View attachment 169314

^^^^^

He has nukes, dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Try a bigger font next time.

2s0blvo.jpg

View attachment 169314

^^^^^

He has nukes, dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And once again dumb fuck how is he going to get them anywhere?

2s0blvo.jpg

View attachment 169314

^^^^^

He has nukes, dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

^^^ a moron who's never heard of a plane. <smh>

Not to mention, he's working on long range missiles and it's not exactly known how close to ready he is. And if he launched missiles that weren't ready for prime time, they could inadvertently hit China or Japan or anywhere in that region.

There's nothing to be gained by poking a lunatic armed with nukes.

2s0blvo.jpg

Tens of thousands of Americans would get killed if Trump antagonizes the NK leader because he’s stated his first target is S. Korea.
Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of South Koreans.
But the trump whores think this is a cool pissing match.

This bizarre behavior of the thin skinned whiny little bitch is not normal nor conducive to world peace.

Plus many officials in Great Britain dont even want him in their country after he retweeted the video of that far right extremist group.
GB is our biggest ally.

This is not normal behavior.

Well, for myself, I am tired of fake POTUS's kowtowing, bowing, groveling and in general not being themselves. And most of the USA felt the same way..hence him being where he is. I adored JFK, but..Camelot is dead. Gone forever. So...having someone who isn't afraid to speak his mind, give back what is dished and is putting our veterans first and doing all that he said he planned to do..IS being POTUS. Maybe you want the fake flowery phrases. I don't.

2s0blvo.jpg

View attachment 169314

^^^^^

He has nukes, dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

^^^ a moron who's never heard of a plane. <smh>

Not to mention, he's working on long range missiles and it's not exactly known how close to ready he is. And if he launched missiles that weren't ready for prime time, they could inadvertently hit China or Japan or anywhere in that region.

There's nothing to be gained by poking a lunatic armed with nukes.

A plane, You watching red dawn to many times or something? Tell us what kind of bomber does North Have now in your fantasy world that can go 9,300 miles one way to Los Angeles or 2,000 miles to Japan?

Edit: lol I just look it up NK just has a il~28 bomber built in the 1950s with a range of only a 1,000 miles ....yea that will slip under Japan's radar screens

Ilyushin Il-28 - Wikipedia

Well, for myself, I am tired of fake POTUS's kowtowing, bowing, groveling and in general not being themselves. And most of the USA felt the same way..hence him being where he is. I adored JFK, but..Camelot is dead. Gone forever. So...having someone who isn't afraid to speak his mind, give back what is dished and is putting our veterans first and doing all that he said he planned to do..IS being POTUS. Maybe you want the fake flowery phrases. I don't.
I want a stable in control President.
He’s not even close.

Have you lost all concept of how a president is supposed to act?
The excuses you make for this lunatic is stunning.

We're you even born during Regaen?

How does a president supposed to act anyways, Jesus for the millionth time Trump is just a blue collar guy with alot of money .

I want a stable in control President.
He’s not even close.

You want a pussy, after Obama we needed a president with some balls that was not affraid to slug it out with wackos like lil Kim or critics like the media and fat libtard Rossie o Donnell

Have you lost all concept of how a president is supposed to act?
The excuses you make for this lunatic is stunning.

We're you even born during Regaen?

How does a president supposed to act anyways, Jesus for the millionth time Trump is just a blue collar guy with alot of money .
I lived thru the senile one’s both terms.
Yes thru the Iran Contra Scandal etc.

Blue Collar?
Ha ha
He inherited millions from his father.
Blue collar.
Now I know what I’m dealing here with you.
You’re nuts.

Yep, it's impeachment time.

Go ahead and impeach him and the point would be?
Make him accountable for his crimes for starters.
So interesting you don’t even want to know if your president is a crook.
He does not act like an innocent man.
Maybe because he’s not.
Ever think of that?
Ever think at all?

What crimes and how are you going to make him accountable? You impeach him right now you will fail in the house you impeach him in 2019 you will fail in the Senate (you won't have the 2/3, 67 votes )

Forum List

Back