Trump to nominate impeccable Christopher Wray as FBI director

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-7_8-36-37.png

Trump to Nominate ‘Impeccable’ Christopher Wray as FBI Director

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well a new Christopher Wray as the newest director of the FBi hopefully Trump had a good investigation on him to make sure he isn't an inside job traitor who ends up screwing him over.

New FBI Director Nominee

Christopher_A_Wray_DOJ_portrait.jpg

Christopher A. Wray who served as assistant attorney general for the Criminal Division at the Department of Justice from 2003-2005. He is currently employed by the Washington, D.C. law firm King & Spalding.

Full bio @ Christopher A. Wray - Wikipedia

To be perfectly honest, he doesn’t thrill me. Yale Law School grad went straight to being a law clerk for a federal appeals judge and then Assistant U.S. Attorney in Georgia with another stint as assistant in charge of DOJ criminal division. He’s not an accountant like many agents and has no hands-on crime-fighting experience. He is, however, an outsider to the bureau.

• Banned
New FBI Director Nominee

Christopher_A_Wray_DOJ_portrait.jpg

Christopher A. Wray who served as assistant attorney general for the Criminal Division at the Department of Justice from 2003-2005. He is currently employed by the Washington, D.C. law firm King & Spalding.

Full bio @ Christopher A. Wray - Wikipedia

To be perfectly honest, he doesn’t thrill me. Yale Law School grad went straight to being a law clerk for a federal appeals judge and then Assistant U.S. Attorney in Georgia with another stint as assistant in charge of DOJ criminal division. He’s not an accountant like many agents and has no hands-on crime-fighting experience. He is, however, an outsider to the bureau.

Guess we just have to hope he's not part of the deep state. lol

The firm he works for is known as the White Collar Crime firm , meaning he defends white collar criminals. This is good, I think not.

Forum List

Back