Trump to pound home the Wetback Affect in SOTU

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
No doubt The Party Of Filth will have ‘guests’....they’ll bust their filthy asses trying to sell Americans on the notion that we OWE Wetbacks an opportunity to rape and kill our people, a piece of our checking accounts and a free ride on our backs...but Donny will be there with guests of his own; parents of children killed by illegal Wetbacks. Grab your popcorn, this should be good.

Hope he tells the audience how many billions these illegals cost we the tax payer.

I also hope he addresses the anchor baby bullshit and the drugs coming across the border.

Let people know how much money these illegals cost the tax payer and you can bet your ass they will ALL be clamoring for that wall.

No doubt The Party Of Filth will have ‘guests’....they’ll bust their filthy asses trying to sell Americans on the notion that we OWE Wetbacks an opportunity to rape and kill our people, a piece of our checking accounts and a free ride on our backs...but Donny will be there with guests of his own; parents of children killed by illegal Wetbacks. Grab your popcorn, this should be good.
Lousy right wing management. We should be making money not losing money under Capitalism.

Hope he tells the audience how many billions these illegals cost we the tax payer.

I also hope he addresses the anchor baby bullshit and the drugs coming across the border.

Let people know how much money these illegals cost the tax payer and you can bet your ass they will ALL be clamoring for that wall.
We have no, immigration clause, or wall building clause or drug war clause. Why are we blaming the Poor?

How about the Democrats bring in those illegals that worked for tiny donnie.

Oh I’m sure they will...The problem is; sane folks know that Donny didn’t personally hire all 24,000 of his employees and they know filthy Wetbacks stoop to any level presenting fraudulent documentation when needed.

We have no, immigration clause, or wall building clause or drug war clause. Why are we blaming the Poor?

We are blaming the idiots who don't think our border is worth securing.

We are blaming illegals who break the law to get into our country.

We are blaming the illegals who murder, rape and rob America citizens.

We are blaming illegals who drop a kid in the country and then are entitled to our hard earned money.

They are poor. Tough shit. Let em stay in their own country and not invade ours.

Oh I’m sure they will...The problem is; sane folks know that Donny didn’t personally hire all 24,000 of his employees and they know filthy Wetbacks stoop to any level presenting fraudulent documentation when needed.
What about all the people he did hire and are gone now? I thought he only hired the best!

First SOTU
https://dynaimage.cdn.cnn.com/cnn/a...05093246-sotu-labeled-graphic-looped-long.mp4

We are blaming illegals who drop a kid in the country and then are entitled to our hard earned money.

They are poor. Tough shit. Let em stay in their own country and not invade ours.
sounds like kettles calling less fortunate pots, black.

What about all the people he did hire and are gone now? I thought he only hired the best!

First SOTU
https://dynaimage.cdn.cnn.com/cnn/a...05093246-sotu-labeled-graphic-looped-long.mp4

Good, legitimate leaders turn people over...it’s what they do...they’re always in search of that perfect person for the job. You didn’t know this because you’re a fool who supports those who operate under status quo.

If he does, he'll be playing strictly to his base. I'm not sure how that gets to 270ev.

“His base”.....is that 30 states, 2,623 counties and everybody not in South Mexifornia and Loon York? Everybody not a filthy wetback, a bottom feeding degenerate, a pole puffer, a rug muncher, a man in a dress or a feminazi?

A. Sounds like you want a Constitutional Amendment. Good luck

B. You mean the drugs that come across the border thru points of entry in TRUCKS?

The drugs that a wall wouldn't address at all?

Those drugs

Look at you! Making excuses for employers who knowingly hire illegals. :71:

First SOTU

Good, legitimate leaders turn people over...it’s what they do...they’re always in search of that perfect person for the job. You didn’t know this because you’re a fool who supports those who operate under status quo.
Like Scaramucci and Flynn?

Pretty quick "turnover" there huh?

If he does, he'll be playing strictly to his base. I'm not sure how that gets to 270ev.

“His base”.....is that 30 states, 2,623 counties and everybody not in South Mexifornia and Loon York? Everybody not a filthy wetback, a bottom feeding degenerate, a pole puffer, a rug muncher, a man in a dress or a feminazi?
You think his base is as strong as it was in November 2016? :71: How'd November 2018 work out for tiny donnie's base?

Look at you! Making excuses for employers who knowingly hire illegals. :71:

knowingly

Knowingly?

Opinion, or got proof?

Thank you well said. we send Billions of Dollars to South American Country's the fact that their leaders don't just give it away to their people or even use it to improve their lives is the issue. They take the money and use it for their own political goals and wealth acquisition. You really don't need much money to live like a King in A pos 3rd world country where Politicians can be bribed you just need to support them financially and be quiet

Blast from the Past : Whatever happened to all the Leftist activist moving out of America if Trump was elected. Heads up Ya'll South America is getting pretty empty maybe you should move now real estate is probably dirt cheap.

Forum List

Back