Trump to Reinstall Churchill...

Why would Obama have removed Churchill's bust? The short answer is that he doesn't have the same sense of tradition and respect for people like Churchill who helped shape the 20th century as most Americans do. Obama admitted in his biography (allegedly ghost written by friend and former terrorist Bill Ayers) that his sense of the world is based on his father's African nationalism. British heroes don't factor in or maybe he hates people who smoke cigars.

LOL

Finally, a respectful president!

Well, unless one is a women, disable, a journalist, a Mexican, a Muslim or a Democrat / liberal / progressive.
They are all invited to drop their hateful attitudes and join the future.

I doubt many of them will return the RSVP. Trumps enemy list will only grow, and it is his burden to carry for the words of hate and fear are on the Internet and on millions of personal computers now, and even a POTUS cannot take them back.
The hate and fear is between your ears. You don't get to redefine reality for us, sorry.

...bust in the Oval Office. And, unlike Obama, who said if Brits vote to leave the EU we'd be 'sent to the back of the queue', Trump seems keen to get the special relationship between the US and the UK back on track. Yay Trump!

Trump to bring back Churchill statue SHAMEFULLY removed from White House by Barack Obama
NIGEL FARAGE has revealed that Donald Trump will re-install a bust of Winston Churchill removed from the Oval Office by Barack Obama - in a clear sign of the friendship the new President wishes to foster with Britain...

Trump to bring back Churchill statue SHAMEFULLY removed from White House by Barack Obama

(Cue butthurt lefties) :)

View attachment 98401

Don't get me wrong, that's great that the statue has been returned.

Now how is Trump going to reduce a $20 trillion debt and stop wars abroad and fix the economy?

I know, I know, trade deals and tariffs. Thanks for that.
First order in the Agenda is to investigate the people on welfare and all the other freebies who are driving Cadillac Escalades and Mercedes 750s.

I'll believe it when I see it.
I see these welfare cheats and their luxury cars every day and for months I call the Welfare office every time I see one buy their EBT essentials and then pay for their wine, cigarettes, steak and shrinp with a $100 bill, I get a wee bit hostile. Especially when they load it into a Porsche SUV.

Tilly's a Brit, so of course she is all happy about Winston being back in the Oval Office. But the rest of you? Just another opportunity to slam our black president for being black.
MLK's parents were Americans on both sides.
Actually a great many Americans admire Churchill, are proud of his American heritage and are also proud that he's an honorary American.
Not surprised you decide to label these people as racists. Change the recording, dear! It is so old and DIVISIVE. Lol.
I do admire Churchill, but not the posters who are just plain incensed that a black guy's bust replaced a white guy's bust on the Presidential Credenza. It's stupid.
I wish we'd EVER had a leader with Churchill's balls. Probably never will, either.
You are simply doing what you always do, attributing motives and labelling people as undesirable, in this case as racist against Obama, just because the new president will arrange the Oval Office as he wants it - just like Obama did. Is obama a racist for removing Churchills bust and replacing it with MLKs??? Are the people who agreed with that racist? Lol.
And you are doing what you always do--merrily spreading racist invective. Obama isn't a racist, btw.
Perhaps you'd like to produce some evidence of my 'racist invective'? Alternatively you could just quit lying. And the racist invective in this thread is yours, dear.
I didn't say the OP was. It has become so. We can say "you are" "no, you are" all day and it's not going to get us anywhere. Posters saying that there was something WRONG with Obama putting MLK's bust in the Oval Office have an issue.

Why did Obama remove that statue??
Aesthetic reasons? :eusa_think:
He wanted someone black.
Really?
What the heck.... :uhh:
That's not a great reason... :eusa_naughty:
HE DIDN'T WANT JUST ANY BLACK, BUT ONE TH
AT MADE A DIFFERENCE FOR THE BLACKS IN THIS NATION. THAT IS NOT ALL BAD, BUT IT SHOWS WHAT HIS FUTURE AGENDA WAS REALLY ABOUT. HE WANTED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF BLACKS HIMSELF...AT THE EXPENSE OF TIME AND THOUGHT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND MAKING LIFE BETTER FOR ALL THE CITIZENS IN THIS NATION, NOT JUST SOME. BUT THAT IS MY OPINION. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS..DIDN'T MEAN TO YELL.

Actually a great many Americans admire Churchill, are proud of his American heritage and are also proud that he's an honorary American.
Not surprised you decide to label these people as racists. Change the recording, dear! It is so old and DIVISIVE. Lol.
I do admire Churchill, but not the posters who are just plain incensed that a black guy's bust replaced a white guy's bust on the Presidential Credenza. It's stupid.
I wish we'd EVER had a leader with Churchill's balls. Probably never will, either.
You are simply doing what you always do, attributing motives and labelling people as undesirable, in this case as racist against Obama, just because the new president will arrange the Oval Office as he wants it - just like Obama did. Is obama a racist for removing Churchills bust and replacing it with MLKs??? Are the people who agreed with that racist? Lol.
And you are doing what you always do--merrily spreading racist invective. Obama isn't a racist, btw.
Perhaps you'd like to produce some evidence of my 'racist invective'? Alternatively you could just quit lying. And the racist invective in this thread is yours, dear.
I didn't say the OP was. It has become so. We can say "you are" "no, you are" all day and it's not going to get us anywhere. Posters saying that there was something WRONG with Obama putting MLK's bust in the Oval Office have an issue.
Putting MLK's bust in the oval office was not the issue. Removing our closest ally's bust was the issue.

You know, you keep talking about how the 'you are' stuff has to stop, but you are one of the biggest offenders. You really are a hypocrite of the highest order. You need to look at yourself instead of endlessly flinging you accusations around in that passive aggressive sarcy way you are so fond of.

Finally, a respectful president!

Well, unless one is a women, disable, a journalist, a Mexican, a Muslim or a Democrat / liberal / progressive.
They are all invited to drop their hateful attitudes and join the future.

I doubt many of them will return the RSVP. Trumps enemy list will only grow, and it is his burden to carry for the words of hate and fear are on the Internet and on millions of personal computers now, and even a POTUS cannot take them back.
The hate and fear is between your ears. You don't get to redefine reality for us, sorry.

I don't hate you, or fear you Iceweasel, though you are an embarrassment. As an American citizen, you portray the ugly American to all the world with your postings.

Putting MLK's bust in the oval office was not the issue. Removing our closest ally's bust was the issue.

It is an issue for the captious, which is the avocation of those who have hated the idea of a man of African descent in the Oval Office.

Why did Obama remove that statue??
Aesthetic reasons? :eusa_think:
He wanted someone black.
Really?
What the heck.... :uhh:
That's not a great reason... :eusa_naughty:
HE DIDN'T WANT JUST ANY BLACK, BUT ONE TH
AT MADE A DIFFERENCE FOR THE BLACKS IN THIS NATION. THAT IS NOT ALL BAD, BUT IT SHOWS WHAT HIS FUTURE AGENDA WAS REALLY ABOUT. HE WANTED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF BLACKS HIMSELF...AT THE EXPENSE OF TIME AND THOUGHT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND MAKING LIFE BETTER FOR ALL THE CITIZENS IN THIS NATION, NOT JUST SOME. BUT THAT IS MY OPINION. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS..DIDN'T MEAN TO YELL.
No problem for the caps Jackson! Thanks for your explanation! :bye1: :)

For all the the Trump whiners:

IMG_1718.JPG

It is an issue for the captious, which is the avocation of those who have hated the idea of a man of African descent in the Oval Office.
We have had many white presidents. But the laws made during this time enhanced the life and welfare of minorities as well as white. Obama was different, he made fiats that were dedicated to the advancement of black a priority, sometimes at the expense of other. example: The creation of the African American Education Office. Why was it not for all disadvantaged? But that would be Title programs. We already had programs investing in education. we needed one just for blacks???

...bust in the Oval Office. And, unlike Obama, who said if Brits vote to leave the EU we'd be 'sent to the back of the queue', Trump seems keen to get the special relationship between the US and the UK back on track. Yay Trump!

NIGEL FARAGE has revealed that Donald Trump will re-install a bust of Winston Churchill removed from the Oval Office by Barack Obama - in a clear sign of the friendship the new President wishes to foster with Britain...

View attachment 98401

Now how is Trump going to reduce a $20 trillion debt and stop wars abroad and fix the economy?

First order in the Agenda is to investigate the people on welfare and all the other freebies who are driving Cadillac Escalades and Mercedes 750s.

I'll believe it when I see it.
I see these welfare cheats and their luxury cars every day and for months I call the Welfare office every time I see one buy their EBT essentials and then pay for their wine, cigarettes, steak and shrinp with a $100 bill, I get a wee bit hostile. Especially when they load it into a Porsche SUV.

What is the difference between AFDC and TANF?

That is not true. When Obama was first elected, I got caught up in the enthusiasm of the nation and the world about the first African American President. My first book of length I read as a child was The President, by Irving Wallace. It was about the first black president and he turned into the greatest president we had ever had. I was enthralled with the idea that could actually happen and although race relation were alright, I thought it could make a difference where there would be greater understanding between whites and minorities.

So I initially was a supporter, but as time went on, this man was not what I hoped. He divided this nation o we looked like the 60's gain. It was a great disappointment.

Unless someone I have on ignore beat you to it, YOU are the one who started accusing people of being racist. And nope, nobody on ignore responded. Own it.

View attachment 98401

Because there are soooooooooooo many. Every time you see a minority driving an expensive car, you probably scream at them for cheating the system.
Nope. I only report the ones who use food stamps and drive movie star chariots.

View attachment 98401
I am guessing that Pres-Elect Trump will also sh!tcan the MLKJr portrait too.

Just a guess however.

Forum List

Back