Trump to Reinstall Churchill...

Well, Chuchill's second primership's use of military force in the third world was about as successful as W's .... so...... LOL
Churchill's struggles with colonialism were from the perspective of a declining empire, whereas W's activities were like Putin's to gain a new empire, in the case of W (and Putin) glutting with oil.

Big difference.

Churchill inherited a difficult situation of the Empire in decline.

W on the other hand created a huge mess in the Middle East simply by sticking his nose where his own father knew better than to go in all the way.

Brilliance (Churchill) versus pure incompetence (W) is the main difference between the two men.

Churchill got Adolf however. W never got UBL. It took BHO to kill UBL ultimately.

You are simply doing what you always do, attributing motives and labelling people as undesirable, in this case as racist against Obama, just because the new president will arrange the Oval Office as he wants it - just like Obama did. Is obama a racist for removing Churchills bust and replacing it with MLKs??? Are the people who agreed with that racist? Lol.
And you are doing what you always do--merrily spreading racist invective. Obama isn't a racist, btw.
Perhaps you'd like to produce some evidence of my 'racist invective'? Alternatively you could just quit lying. And the racist invective in this thread is yours, dear.
I didn't say the OP was. It has become so. We can say "you are" "no, you are" all day and it's not going to get us anywhere. Posters saying that there was something WRONG with Obama putting MLK's bust in the Oval Office have an issue.
Putting MLK's bust in the oval office was not the issue. Removing our closest ally's bust was the issue.

It is an issue for the captious, which is the avocation of those who have hated the idea of a man of African descent in the Oval Office.
That is the most stupid assed comment I've read lately. Ben Carson was one of the top three for my choice but none of them were chosen. I also am a Herman Cain supporter. Most white people respect and admire those two men. The white pukes who don't are effing Liberal Democrats.

Finally, a respectful president!

Well, unless one is a women, disable, a journalist, a Mexican, a Muslim or a Democrat / liberal / progressive.
They are all invited to drop their hateful attitudes and join the future.

I doubt many of them will return the RSVP. Trumps enemy list will only grow, and it is his burden to carry for the words of hate and fear are on the Internet and on millions of personal computers now, and even a POTUS cannot take them back.
The hate and fear is between your ears. You don't get to redefine reality for us, sorry.

I don't hate you, or fear you Iceweasel, though you are an embarrassment. As an American citizen, you portray the ugly American to all the world with your postings.
I didn't say you hated me, I responded to what you were talking about. You have the attention span of a gnat. And sure, you speak for the entire world. Why, I'll bet there is a website dedicated to your pearls of wisdom.

...bust in the Oval Office. And, unlike Obama, who said if Brits vote to leave the EU we'd be 'sent to the back of the queue', Trump seems keen to get the special relationship between the US and the UK back on track. Yay Trump!

Trump to bring back Churchill statue SHAMEFULLY removed from White House by Barack Obama
NIGEL FARAGE has revealed that Donald Trump will re-install a bust of Winston Churchill removed from the Oval Office by Barack Obama - in a clear sign of the friendship the new President wishes to foster with Britain...

Trump to bring back Churchill statue SHAMEFULLY removed from White House by Barack Obama

(Cue butthurt lefties) :)

View attachment 98401

Don't get me wrong, that's great that the statue has been returned.

Now how is Trump going to reduce a $20 trillion debt and stop wars abroad and fix the economy?

I know, I know, trade deals and tariffs. Thanks for that.
First order in the Agenda is to investigate the people on welfare and all the other freebies who are driving Cadillac Escalades and Mercedes 750s.

I'll believe it when I see it.
I see these welfare cheats and their luxury cars every day and for months I call the Welfare office every time I see one buy their EBT essentials and then pay for their wine, cigarettes, steak and shrinp with a $100 bill, I get a wee bit hostile. Especially when they load it into a Porsche SUV.

What is the difference between AFDC and TANF?
??? Bring me up to date on those tags. I'm not sure what they mean.

Posters saying that there was something WRONG with Obama putting MLK's bust in the Oval Office have an issue.
For BHO, MLKJr was surely a major influence.

But in my own life MLKJr was simply a gadfly who spurred a bunch of very dark crowds to protest in downtown and uptown and thru the suburbs.

I remember the day there was a huge protest march through our lily white neighborhood.

Everyone happened to be on their porches cleaning their riot shotguns that day, polishing off the outside (only) with fully loaded magazine tubes containing birdshot.

Fortunately the march was peaceful that day. It was not Detroit nor Los Angeles.

Didn't Obama replace Churchill's but with Abraham Lincoln? As a matter of respect, Obama could have added the bust of another person he admires and not replace those who are (were) our finest allies.

edit: Just looked it up and it was indeed M.L. King.

It was specifically punishment for Brexit

Yeah I saw when Trump was at the WH there was a bust of some womanizing,communist,drunkard with a fake name in there. Damn near sounds like Obama!

Churchill was a twat. He is not a hero everywhere.
Churchill opposed, 100 years on
I'm no history scholar, but I like the way he refused to submit to Hitler.
It wasnt just him though. The whole country opposed the Nazis apart from the upper classes like Sir Oswald Mosley, Tilly and Lord Northcliffe.
Chuchill sent the army to attack striking Welsh miners. He was a twat.
Actually he stopped the LOOTING RIOTING miners from looting and rioting. Nice try though :)

Forum List

Back