Trump to scrap Nasa climate research in crackdown on ‘politicized science’

Of course, tracking meteors has absolutely nothing to do with climate change science, but hey .... let's not a good fact get in the way of a fictional crisis.
Tracking meteors is super dumb since Jesus is handling that shit

It is the same method as they used in gun crime...

If you cut all funding to research on it then you don't have to deal with the results..

Fact is that Climate Change is happening at an alarming rate and it is highly likely to be caused by human activity...

Even nearly all the sceptical scientists have admitted that climate change at an alarming rate is happening... Only ones left are non scientists really...

Trump's guy for EPA is not a scientist and is only there because he is a sceptic...

Thing is that this should have never been a right or left issue... The science is pretty irrefutable at this stage... this is a simple case of putting your head in the sand or do something about it issue...
Climate change is always happening....

Did you mean MMGW?

Defund quickly, have to remain stupid.... The problem you have is the more research, the more you are being proved wrong...

Many of your so called sceptics were actually saying more research needs to be done to give better models... Your answer is defund as quickly as possible...

This has been the same approach to Gun Crime.... All federal aid into studies have been cut for years so any solutions can be denied because there is no research...

Is this the way humans should go forward... Don't like the answer, lets just ignore it...

Gun crime isn't a disease...and I guess as Pee Wee Herman stated....."No one hipped you to that dude....."

in the 1990s there were 200 million guns in private hands.....and in 1997 there were 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense...there are now 357-400 million guns in private hands...and close to 15 million people carrying guns for self defense....

And our gun murder rate went down 49% seems like we have the solution......

And if you actually want to stop gun crime....lock up gun criminals.....they aren't a disease...they are human beings who use guns to murder people...lock them up and they can't do that.....

Now the CDC can go about solving the common cold....your welcome...

You need to cut funding to these things as funding them would give facts and we can't have that... You like inhabiting bullshit mountain...

Let us make it crystal clear, the only ones politicizing climate change research is the deniers... They have fudged data, lied and used the old chestnut 'I am not a scientist but....'.

The facts are simple Earth is heating up, setting records... This is dramatic...

People who a hell lot more than us have said this has been caused by us and will get worse... Are they exact on much worse? No, but that is not a reason not to react.

The deniers answer is to fabricate a conspiracy theory and cut funding...

If you cut all funding to research on it then you don't have to deal with the results..

Fact is that Climate Change is happening at an alarming rate and it is highly likely to be caused by human activity...

Even nearly all the sceptical scientists have admitted that climate change at an alarming rate is happening... Only ones left are non scientists really...

Trump's guy for EPA is not a scientist and is only there because he is a sceptic...

Thing is that this should have never been a right or left issue... The science is pretty irrefutable at this stage... this is a simple case of putting your head in the sand or do something about it issue...

Did you mean MMGW?

Defund quickly, have to remain stupid.... The problem you have is the more research, the more you are being proved wrong...

Many of your so called sceptics were actually saying more research needs to be done to give better models... Your answer is defund as quickly as possible...

This has been the same approach to Gun Crime.... All federal aid into studies have been cut for years so any solutions can be denied because there is no research...

Is this the way humans should go forward... Don't like the answer, lets just ignore it...

Gun crime isn't a disease...and I guess as Pee Wee Herman stated....."No one hipped you to that dude....."

in the 1990s there were 200 million guns in private hands.....and in 1997 there were 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense...there are now 357-400 million guns in private hands...and close to 15 million people carrying guns for self defense....

And if you actually want to stop gun crime....lock up gun criminals.....they aren't a disease...they are human beings who use guns to murder people...lock them up and they can't do that.....

You need to cut funding to these things as funding them would give facts and we can't have that... You like inhabiting bullshit mountain...

Let us make it crystal clear, the only ones politicizing climate change research is the deniers... They have fudged data, lied and used the old chestnut 'I am not a scientist but....'.

The facts are simple Earth is heating up, setting records... This is dramatic...

People who a hell lot more than us have said this has been caused by us and will get worse... Are they exact on much worse? No, but that is not a reason not to react.

Oh you settled scientists and your settled science......

Did you mean MMGW?

You really are stupid......NOAA won't give their data to congress....the climategate scientists hid and then destroyed data to keep it from global warming skeptics and other scientists......and NASA has been changing data to make it look like things are getting warmer...

you are being lied to.........and you don't get it....

Refu
Oh happy day, another source of leftwing propaganda is being eliminated. I can see Jim Hanson crying.

Donald Trump is poised to eliminate all climate change research conducted by Nasa as part of a crackdown on “politicized science”, his senior adviser on issues relating to the space agency has said.

Nasa’s Earth science division is set to be stripped of funding in favor of exploration of deep space, with the president-elect having set a goal during the campaign to explore the entire solar system by the end of the century.

Related: 2016 locked into being hottest year on record, Nasa says

This would mean the elimination of Nasa’s world-renowned research into temperature, ice, clouds and other climate phenomena. Nasa’s network of satellites provide a wealth of information on climate change, with the Earth science division’s budget set to grow to $2bn next year. By comparison, space exploration has been scaled back somewhat, with a proposed budget of $2.8bn in 2017.

Bob Walker, a senior Trump campaign adviser, said there was no need for Nasa to do what he has previously described as “politically correct environmental monitoring”.

Since NASA was caught red handed fabricating climate data under the Obama administration it is good to get them focused on space exploration instead of this silly AGW scam.

This has been well refuted.

Nothing False About Temperature Data

Fox's Doocy: NASA fudged data to make the case for global warming

So we have now established that actually it is you who have falsified information... You see you don't like facts and science, because there is no room for bullshit in science...

So refuted so easily... But your idea of stopping all research into this will just put US at the back of the queue, in the dumb class...

Two fact check websites? What has been refuted is the claim that these so-called "fact check" websites have any connection with the facts. They are, in fact, nothing more than leftwing propaganda organs. They have no credibility.

Have you got any actual evidence they are wrong... This is the thing you are quick to say liar and throw out wild accusations... But this is the thing when you have truth on your side you can use sites like this as they have links to the raw research...

Now you are calling Politifact a liar in this piece...

How much raw research data have you read which was then fabricated?
Can you also tell us your qualifications within Climatology or related field?
Can you explain why the Earth is experiencing rapidly rising global temperatures?

And you explain this with evidence and facts...

Refu
Oh happy day, another source of leftwing propaganda is being eliminated. I can see Jim Hanson crying.

Donald Trump is poised to eliminate all climate change research conducted by Nasa as part of a crackdown on “politicized science”, his senior adviser on issues relating to the space agency has said.

Nasa’s Earth science division is set to be stripped of funding in favor of exploration of deep space, with the president-elect having set a goal during the campaign to explore the entire solar system by the end of the century.

This would mean the elimination of Nasa’s world-renowned research into temperature, ice, clouds and other climate phenomena. Nasa’s network of satellites provide a wealth of information on climate change, with the Earth science division’s budget set to grow to $2bn next year. By comparison, space exploration has been scaled back somewhat, with a proposed budget of $2.8bn in 2017.

Bob Walker, a senior Trump campaign adviser, said there was no need for Nasa to do what he has previously described as “politically correct environmental monitoring”.

Since NASA was caught red handed fabricating climate data under the Obama administration it is good to get them focused on space exploration instead of this silly AGW scam.

So we have now established that actually it is you who have falsified information... You see you don't like facts and science, because there is no room for bullshit in science...

So refuted so easily... But your idea of stopping all research into this will just put US at the back of the queue, in the dumb class...

Two fact check websites? What has been refuted is the claim that these so-called "fact check" websites have any connection with the facts. They are, in fact, nothing more than leftwing propaganda organs. They have no credibility.

Have you got any actual evidence they are wrong... This is the thing you are quick to say liar and throw out wild accusations... But this is the thing when you have truth on your side you can use sites like this as they have links to the raw research...

Can you explain why the Earth is experiencing rapidly rising global temperatures?

Settled science? All of it.....

I hold a BS in Environmental Science....do you?

Refu

politifact is a democrat site twit.....

[

I love it when these Moon Bat idiots claim to know something about science. Hell, they don't even understand biology. If they did they would oppose abortion.

I have an advanced degree in Environmental Engineering (PE) and worked in the field for 30 years.I also did a little college teaching after retirement in Environmental Science. I know something about pollution and how it affects the Biosphere.

I am not an expert on climate but I am well read and understand a scam when I see it.

However, no amount of reasoning you and I will provide to these stupid Moon Bats will do any good. These are the same idiots that voted for Obama and Crooked Hillary. They are not exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

[

I love it when these Moon Bat idiots claim to know something about science. Hell, they don't even understand biology. If they did they would oppose abortion.

I have an advanced degree in Environmental Engineering and worked in the field for 30 years.I also did a little college teaching after retirement in Environmental Science. I know something about pollution and how it affects the Biosphere.

I am not an expert on climate but I am well read and understand a scam when I see it.

However, no amount of reasoning you and I will provide to these stupid Moon Bats will do any good. These are the same idiots that voted for Obama and Crooked Hillary. They are not exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.
I hold a degree in mechanical engineering too....I got out of the environmental field after witnessing the fraud of liberal scientists....

'Climate Change' is not a Government issue. The Globull Warming zealots have turned it into a religious/political crusade. They want to force their agenda on all, by way of Government force. They're Globalist Fascists.

Trump should immediately sack Obama's NASA lackeys. The agency was used by the zealots to spread fear propaganda. So good on Trump if he does address it.

Opportunity missed!

If we could just totally eliminate carbon dioxide from the atmosphere we'd never again have to mow our lawns!

[

I hold a degree in mechanical engineering too....I got out of the environmental field after witnessing the fraud of liberal scientists....

I got into the field in the early days of the CAA, CWA, RCRA, SWDA, NPDES etc regulatory implementation. I have seen this country change from being an industrial polluter to being the best in the world for pollution control. We spend more money on Environmental than the rest of the world combined.

If was discouraging when I taught those Environmental Science 101 and 102 courses at the university level. Most of the students didn't have a clue on what Environmental was all about. All they knew were the little snippets they heard on TV, mostly from Libtard sources.

These Moon Bats that post on here are very ignorant of what they talk about for the most part.

[

I got into the field in the early days of the CAA, CWA, RCRA, SWDA, NPDES etc regulatory implementation. I have seen this country change from being an industrial polluter to being the best in the world for pollution control. We spend more money on Environmental than the rest of the world combined.

If was discouraging when I taught those Environmental Science 101 and 102 courses at the university level. Most of the students didn't have a clue on what Environmental was all about. All they knew were the little snippets they heard on TV, mostly from Libtard sources.

These Moon Bats that post on here are very ignorant of what they talk about for the most part.
I got over 30 years into it too....got my PE as well and it scares the hell out of me that our public schools can no longer produce kids that can survive engineering school....

I get most of my engineers from Greece and India now.....

Refu

1998changesannotated.gif

reykjavik.gif

ouw6c0.gif

sale_thumb.gif

[Q

I got over 30 years into it too....got my PE as well and it scares the hell out of me that our public schools can no longer produce kids that can survive engineering school....

I get most of my engineers from Greece and India now.....

When I got my job as a part time college instructor for Environmental Science I was told by the department head to keep the math at a minimum. Since the course was mainly designed for non engineering and non science majors it was not suppose to have rigorous math. However, I was appalled at the lack of simple math skills from the student.

The class I was telling them about how pollutant dispersion modelling is done I might as well have been talking to bunch of donkeys for all that they understood.

When we actually had to do a little math in class they all took out their cell phones and used the phone calculator.

There has been a definite dumbing down of our education system.

Refu

1998changesannotated.gif

No climate conspiracy: NOAA temperature adjustments bring data closer to pristine | Dana Nuccitelli

It is a bit difficult for you... But you can get past your ignorance in the field...

[
Yeah, we don't need to know that we're fucking up the planet, we know it already, so what's the point of spending money on researching it, when we can buy hookers?

The vast depth of your ignorance is as infinite as the universe itself.

You don't "know" anything. You don't have the cognitive capacity to differentiate reality from fiction.

When you parrot inane drivel about "we're fucking up the planet" you gloss over real environmental disasters, like the hordes of illegals that have trashed miles of the border regions with water containers, discarded clothes, biohazards, and tons of trash in order to focus on bullshit like global warming.

We need some government regulation on industry, fine we get that. We don't need to shut down US industry which fruitcakes like you advocate mindlessly.

[
Yeah, we don't need to know that we're fucking up the planet, we know it already, so what's the point of spending money on researching it, when we can buy hookers?

The vast depth of your ignorance is as infinite as the universe itself.

You don't "know" anything. You don't have the cognitive capacity to differentiate reality from fiction.

When you parrot inane drivel about "we're fucking up the planet" you gloss over real environmental disasters, like the hordes of illegals that have trashed miles of the border regions with water containers, discarded clothes, biohazards, and tons of trash in order to focus on bullshit like global warming.

We need some government regulation on industry, fine we get that. We don't need to shut down US industry which fruitcakes like you advocate mindlessly.

Wow, insults.

It's common knowledge among scientists.....not so much with you settled science believers I see....
What bullshit. All the scientific societies and associations of the USA except for petroleum geologists accept the consensus that human activity emitted greenhouse gasses are the primary driver of present climate change.

A few fossil fuel funded loony scientists spread propaganda for the dumb fuck rightards to regurgitate. After all, it's easy to convince the dumb fucks there's a vast world wide conspiracy out to make them pay for climate scientists lunches.

Last edited:
http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
I don't know why I bother, the invincible ignorance of the rightard dumb fucks will cause them to dismiss any evidence whatsoever that does not fit the propaganda they've slurped. Anyway, here is some evidence of what actually is common knowledge among scientists for Owebo to ignore, invincibly.

Scientific consensus: Earth's climate is warming
http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Scientific Consensus

Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources.

AMERICAN SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES
Statement on climate change from 18 scientific associations
"Observations throughout the world make it clear that climate change is occurring, and rigorous scientific research demonstrates that the greenhouse gases emitted by human activities are the primary driver." (2009)2

Trump’s extended interview with New York Times reporters and editors this week was reportedly opposed by his incoming chief of staff, Reince Priebus, because he believed the real estate businessman would be unprepared to answer some questions. As it happened, Trump indeed gave answers that strayed significantly from his previous positions. On climate change, he moved away from his earlier statement that it was all a Chinese hoax to allow that some portion of it was, in fact, related to human activity
Donald Trump’s Words And Tweets Are About To Become Global News. All of Them. | The Huffington Post

Forum List

Back