Trump to scrap Nasa climate research in crackdown on ‘politicized science’

Here's an "idea" for the bed wetter globalists who need a never ending source of crises that we can never completely protect ourselves from.

It's not anything you even have to bullshit about. It's nothing we need a massive nanny state to get involved with to monitor your thermostat of electric bill. You can't tax gasoline enough to make a lick of difference.

A real threat comes from THE FUCKING UNIVERSE.

I'm not talking about aliens from outside the planet, but I am talking about big fucking rocks that can hit us and turn the earth into an intergalactic snowball for another 10K years.

"Think" about it from a moonbat "perspective"

Space is infinite.... Let them focus their night terrors on space. All those regressive billionaires can pump all their trust accounts into industries where we do nothing but watch robots build satellites and launch them, into the galaxy to track and destroy rocks that might hit earth and wipe out humanity.

A never ending crisis, and no one has to be told to turn up their thermostat or buy "carbon credits".

Yeah, we don't need to know that we're fucking up the planet, we know it already, so what's the point of spending money on researching it, when we can buy hookers?
Republicans are still planning to go to space..... so they can get away from black people

Well, I can see this thread has crossed the border into Stupidville.

Maybe we should build a wall ...

i wonder if he'll pull the same star wars crap reagan did

You hillbilly's like lasers right?

Pssst .... your ignorance is showing.
no? what about shiny things?

This is supposed to qualify as an intelligent input?

Surely, you jest ....

If you don't want to discuss the issue, or are incapable of providing coherent or cogent contribution ... then I suggest that you just shut the hell up.
You should take your own advice

Sweet, cut out the $2.8 billion in the budget and give it to the general public in refund checks so we can buy shit to celebrate the end of the world when we get hit by a huge meteor in the next 10 years.

Of course, tracking meteors has absolutely nothing to do with climate change science, but hey .... let's not a good fact get in the way of a fictional crisis.
Tracking meteors is super dumb since Jesus is handling that shit

.... and we wonder why it's so hard to find intelligent conversation around here.

Look, if we are going to say, "Fuck it! We've already ruined the planet too much to fix it now!" Then why not look at the national debt and be like, "Fuck it! What is the world going to do? Foreclose on the country? Take NY?"

Nobody has said that ... in fact, your assumption is being debunked, as we speak.
which ethnic group go you guys blame for global warming again? was it the jews or the chinese?

Surely, you jest ....

If you don't want to discuss the issue, or are incapable of providing coherent or cogent contribution ... then I suggest that you just shut the hell up.

It is my mission in life to fight stupidity wherever I find it .... you just make it easy to find.

Of course, tracking meteors has absolutely nothing to do with climate change science, but hey .... let's not a good fact get in the way of a fictional crisis.

.... and we wonder why it's so hard to find intelligent conversation around here.

Look, if we are going to say, "Fuck it! We've already ruined the planet too much to fix it now!" Then why not look at the national debt and be like, "Fuck it! What is the world going to do? Foreclose on the country? Take NY?"

Nobody has said that ... in fact, your assumption is being debunked, as we speak.
which ethnic group go you guys blame for global warming again? was it the jews or the chinese?

Go down two blocks, turn right, go past the Shell station, make a left turn, follow the road on around to the big tree, and turn right.

You'll be back in Reality.

Here's an "idea" for the bed wetter globalists who need a never ending source of crises that we can never completely protect ourselves from.

It's not anything you even have to bullshit about. It's nothing we need a massive nanny state to get involved with to monitor your thermostat of electric bill. You can't tax gasoline enough to make a lick of difference.

I'm not talking about aliens from outside the planet, but I am talking about big fucking rocks that can hit us and turn the earth into an intergalactic snowball for another 10K years.

Space is infinite.... Let them focus their night terrors on space. All those regressive billionaires can pump all their trust accounts into industries where we do nothing but watch robots build satellites and launch them, into the galaxy to track and destroy rocks that might hit earth and wipe out humanity.

A never ending crisis, and no one has to be told to turn up their thermostat or buy "carbon credits".

Yeah, we don't need to know that we're fucking up the planet, we know it already, so what's the point of spending money on researching it, when we can buy hookers?
Republicans are still planning to go to space..... so they can get away from black people

you cant just build walls around all your problems silly..... your going to have grow up one day and learn to deal with your problems, with real life solutions

Go down two blocks, turn right, go past the Shell station, make a left turn, follow the road on around to the big tree, and turn right.

You'll be back in Reality.
so the gays? i know you hillfolk still think they cause hurricanes

you cant just build walls around all your problems silly..... your going to have grow up one day and learn to deal with your problems, with real life solutions

You think YOU are a problem .... lol .... son, you are way out of your league.

I find your silliness amusing, but hardly concerning ....

Surely, you jest ....

It is my mission in life to fight stupidity wherever I find it .... you just make it easy to find.
Your mission has gone awry. You have become the thing that you hate. I suggest that you buy some rope.

Surely, you jest ....

Your mission has gone awry. You have become the thing that you hate. I suggest that you buy some rope.

FORTY-FIVE YEARS. And not a single actual proof.
Only dumb fuck rightards think science does proof. This is because dumb fuck rightards are scientifically illiterate. Science does evidence and consensus.

Last edited:
Reading this thread and the truly asinine commentary from the resident conservatards only makes me realize one thing....We are completely fucked as a species.

Hawkins says mankind has less than 1000 years before extinction, but he hasn't read the posts from the RWNJ's on USMB. Something tells me if he had, he'd revise that number to 200 years at best.

Yeah, right. You can see the globalists' fingerprints all over this, clear as day...

Fig.A2.gif

Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Analysis Graphs and Plots

Threads like this show how America is no longer exceptional.

Science is not "left-wing propaganda". In fact, science is the antithesis of propaganda, fools.

Threads like this show how America is no longer exceptional.

Science is not "left-wing propaganda". In fact, science is the antithesis of propaganda, fools.
We are discussing settled science however....

Last edited:

IOW, since you'll be dead pretty soon anyway, why care about anything?

Forum List

Back