Trump to Sell Poland F-35 Fighters

There is an obvious Polish joke here, but I just can't seem to get it into a cohesive one.

The Poles became a punching bag of jokes due to anti-Semitism. For you see, that was the one country they were not hunted down and murdered or expelled in Western Europe.

Today, these same Jew haters on the Left want another Holocaust in Israel while declaring Trump is an anti-Semite all at the same time and ignore Omar's openly anti-Semitic dialogue that even the Democrat party recognizes as anti-Semitic. LOL.

There is an obvious Polish joke here, but I just can't seem to get it into a cohesive one.

The Poles became a punching bag of jokes due to anti-Semitism. For you see, that was the one country they were not hunted down and murdered or expelled in Western Europe.

Today, these same Jew haters on the Left want another Holocaust in Israel while declaring Trump is an anti-Semite all at the same time and ignore Omar's openly anti-Semitic dialogue that even the Democrat party recognizes as anti-Semitic. LOL.

Or maybe because they were conquered so much over time they became a bit of a joke.

I got one.

The Poles however, demanded that the all weather aircraft not require wing replacements between seasons.

If you ask me, the Poles put up one hell of a fight considering they were invaded by both Hitler and Stalin, who were one in the same, at the same time.

Too bad FDR worshipped the ground Stalin walked on and refused to make public his war atrocities against his own people.

The Allies should have declared war on both of them at the same time

I got one.

The Poles however, demanded that the all weather aircraft not require wing replacements between seasons.

If you ask me, the Poles put up one hell of a fight considering they were invaded by both Hitler and Stalin, who were one in the same, at the same time.

Too bad FDR worshipped the ground Stalin walked on and refused to make public his war atrocities against his own people.

The Allies should have declared war on both of them at the same time

I think it goes further back than that. There are so many partitions of Poland that they are numbered.

Partitions of Poland - Wikipedia

Or maybe because they were conquered so much over time they became a bit of a joke.

The history of anti-Semitism across the globe would beg to differ, and especially in Europe were genocide, like the Armenian genocide and in the Balkans, more common than not.

"Sleep Well Tonight, Your Polish Air Force Is Watching Over You"
(slogan, circa 1968, Ohio)

11-17 Sept 2019 Cap Times, p. 39: The Air Force's F-35s will be a boon to Madison and Wisconsin, but we'll have to do it right.

Poland testing their newly acquired fighter jets...

source.gif

Usually we hold off on the sale of our latest military tech hardware. Probably a little less tech in these aircraft for sale. But we spent so much money on the F 35 that Trump is trying to recoup some of it back by selling it to some of our friends.

The term "pogrom" became commonly used in English after a large-scale wave of anti-Jewish riots swept through south-western Imperial Russia (present-day Ukraine and Poland) from 1881 to 1884
https://en.wikipedia.org

Do you know why Polish people wear brown shoes?

So it will not show when they kick the shit out of people who tell Pollack jokes!

My high school ROTC Colonel told me that one because he was married to a wonderful Polish lady!

My experience with Poles is that they are just as big a bunch of drunks as the Irish.

UNLIKE GERMANY, WHICH IS BASICALLY A NEGATIVE EXAMPLE: How Poland, a Former Warsaw Pact Nation, Became an Example for NATO Allies.

NATO policy requires member nations to spend at least 2% of their gross domestic product on defense. Poland does that now, and plans to spend 2.5% by 2030.

Poland has been increasing its defense spending for years, given both its proximity to, and history with, an aggressive Russia. In the 20th century, the European nation was invaded by both Germany and Russia.

“This is the lesson we learned hard, that you really have to invest in your own security,” Szatkowski, 41, who took the NATO job in July, told The Daily Signal.

NATO-Poland-1250x650.jpg

Of the 28 members in NATO, only the United States, Poland, Great Britain, Greece, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania spend 2% or more of their GDP on the military, according to NATO. That’s an improvement from 2016, when just four countries met their obligations.

“Only a handful of NATO members can say that they are living up to their spending commitments. The U.S. is right to be concerned by this,” Daniel Kochis, senior policy analyst in European affairs for The Heritage Foundation.

Burden sharing is a bone of contention for some Polish citizens such as Jarey Baster, a resident of Tarnobrzeg, a city in southeastern Poland.

“It’s not fair that Polish people are paying their NATO share, and other countries are not paying,” Baster told The Daily Signal. “We don’t want to pay for Germany and France. But we want to pay our own share.”

During Polish President Andrzej Duda’s visit to the White House in June, President Donald Trump announced plans to deploy 2,000 U.S. troops into Poland, adding to 4,000 troops already there to deter possible Russian aggression.

Poland has offered to spend $2 billion on building military bases to house the troops. The Polish government is also buying 32 F-35A fighter jets from the United States.

Trump indicated he would relocate troops currently based in Germany, a country that despite being the strongest economy in Europe falls well short of its NATO obligation with just 1.36% of GDP going to defense.

Forum List

Back