Trump to send 120 thousand Troops to Iran, while we are getting invaded by Latinos!??

You are wrong and not wasting my time with your derangement
You are a loser who isn't capable of debating your own OP.
How can I debate someone who is probably clinically deranged .. Trump has been talking about Iran for years you pull one quote and say this is the reason we pulled out the deal... you are deranged get help
So you don't have an answer, or have the foggiest idea why we pulled out of the Iran deal do you? Why did you create an OP, just so you could make a fool of yourself?
I know why.. but I’m not going down to your level.. get a clue.
Get informed before you log back in
No you don't. You're a liar who has nothing. If you had something you wouldn't allow yourself this kinds of humiliation. Stop lying. You've got nothing. Get out of this debate while you can. You just continue making a fool of yourself over facts you don't have.
Look at your trump quote on Iran lol you are a moron

You are factually wrong
And you are a liar who cannot prove his or her claims. Trump Iran Plan: 'Knock the Hell Out of Them, Take the Oil'

Debate liar, or walk away from your own bs OP.
You are wrong and not wasting my time with your derangement
How can I debate someone who is probably clinically deranged .. Trump has been talking about Iran for years you pull one quote and say this is the reason we pulled out the deal... you are deranged get help
So you don't have an answer, or have the foggiest idea why we pulled out of the Iran deal do you? Why did you create an OP, just so you could make a fool of yourself?

Pulled because they supply weapons to Hamas and Hezbollah. Learn to read.

All you've been talking is bs. You have zero counter arguments to your OP.

Jits is an idiot and he is destroying BWK in the debate. This is some spectacle.
Don’t talk shit mofo you live 10 mins from me,, watch your mouth

And? LOL
Well we can meet some where and see if you want to talk shit.. if not stfu

LOL threats? Are you serious?
I said we can meet some where if you want to talk shit. Be a man.. if not to my face don’t do it on the board.

Twenty percent of the world's crude comes from the ME and if Iran were to make good on its threats to shut down the Strait of Hormuz in response to US sanctions, that would seriously depress the global economy and that would depress our economy. There is no one else who is able and willing to take action to stop Iran, so if Iran does try to close the Strait, we need to have a strong enough force ready to stop them quickly.
Which is exactly why we backed down from the Iran deal. To enrage Iran and then put sanctions on them for no good reason. We are instagating war with Iran for their oil. Trump Iran Plan: 'Knock the Hell Out of Them, Take the Oil'
A typically brainless post from you. Which country's oil has the US taken?
A brainless post by you that says "which country's oil has the US taken" is not a quote you will find from me on this thread, but a lie from you from your own post. Lol! Here come more liars who make shit up.
You posted a link that said the US intends to take Iran's oil, remember? This is just the kind of brainless post leftists like you always post. Instead we have paid a price in blood and treasure to stabilize the world's supply of oil because no one else could. You post anti American propaganda and then laugh about it.
If it were brainless, you would have rebutted the truth that it points out. You didn't, which makes you the brainless fool without a rebuttal to the facts I presented. Get lost if you can't gather the counter information.
lol There is no truth in the article, just more brainless anti American propaganda. In other words, a typical post from you.

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!
We have no country if we can’t control who is in our country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
These are human beings fleeing danger. It’s your kind that gives this country a bad name. You’re just awful.
Why are Brown nations so dangerous?
No you don't. You're a liar who has nothing. If you had something you wouldn't allow yourself this kinds of humiliation. Stop lying. You've got nothing. Get out of this debate while you can. You just continue making a fool of yourself over facts you don't have.
I did. It quotes Trump. Enough said. You keep making a fool of yourself.

Which is exactly why we backed down from the Iran deal. To enrage Iran and then put sanctions on them for no good reason. We are instagating war with Iran for their oil. Trump Iran Plan: 'Knock the Hell Out of Them, Take the Oil'
A typically brainless post from you. Which country's oil has the US taken?
A brainless post by you that says "which country's oil has the US taken" is not a quote you will find from me on this thread, but a lie from you from your own post. Lol! Here come more liars who make shit up.
You posted a link that said the US intends to take Iran's oil, remember? This is just the kind of brainless post leftists like you always post. Instead we have paid a price in blood and treasure to stabilize the world's supply of oil because no one else could. You post anti American propaganda and then laugh about it.
If it were brainless, you would have rebutted the truth that it points out. You didn't, which makes you the brainless fool without a rebuttal to the facts I presented. Get lost if you can't gather the counter information.
lol There is no truth in the article, just more brainless anti American propaganda. In other words, a typical post from you.
"No truth?" What are you smoking? It quotes Trump's exact words.

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
These are human beings fleeing danger. It’s your kind that gives this country a bad name. You’re just awful.
That’s the only quote you have of trump and Iran? Lol wow

Twenty percent of the world's crude comes from the ME and if Iran were to make good on its threats to shut down the Strait of Hormuz in response to US sanctions, that would seriously depress the global economy and that would depress our economy. There is no one else who is able and willing to take action to stop Iran, so if Iran does try to close the Strait, we need to have a strong enough force ready to stop them quickly.
That’s great but with out culture we have no country,
lol I think we can multitask.
I could care less about Iran I care more about us being invaded
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: You are going to be invaded by Iran. Sure buddy! Was it this trailer scene that you were watching from Idiocracy that made you post that crazy talk? Dude, seek help.

You can’t event follow the conversation

Your problem is, you never had a conversation. You just post lies, and prove to this board your failure to debate simple facts that I linked to you.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: You are going to be invaded by Iran. Sure buddy! Was it this trailer scene that you were watching from Idiocracy that made you post that crazy talk? Dude, seek help.

Your problem is, you never had a conversation. You just post lies, and prove to this board your failure to debate simple facts that I linked to you.

I debate actual current events. You debate nonsense. Get informed before you come back here

Jits is an idiot and he is destroying BWK in the debate. This is some spectacle.

And? LOL

I said we can meet some where if you want to talk shit. Be a man.. if not to my face don’t do it on the board.

LOL...are you serious? You would go back to prison because someone on a message board called you an idiot? Relax. Chill. If you really want to meet that badly, I'll do it and gladly buy you a beer.

Do we need another one? Seriously? When Trump talks about bombing the shit out of Iran then taking their oil, I think the one who comes closest to that talk might have been Hitler. And I'm not sure he went that crazy with his rhetoric.

So you disagree that Iran provides weapons and money to Hamas and Hezbollah? Are you serious?

I debate actual current events. You debate nonsense. Get informed before you come back here

The current event is the reflection of past events. Get a clue.

And? LOL

LOL...are you serious? You would go back to prison because someone on a message board called you an idiot? Relax. Chill. If you really want to meet that badly, I'll do it and gladly buy you a beer.
Why would I go back to prosion? Lol I don’t call the cops.. watch your mouth

Do we need another one? Seriously? When Trump talks about bombing the shit out of Iran then taking their oil, I think the one who comes closest to that talk might have been Hitler. And I'm not sure he went that crazy with his rhetoric.
Now you were just talking anti Trump deranged
Rhetoric

Nope. Free country. I will speak as I want to and you should do the same. Assault and Battery = you're arrested and go to prison.

So you disagree that Iran provides weapons and money to Hamas and Hezbollah? Are you serious?

That has nothing to do with our deal with them as it relates to uranium enrichment. Reagan sold chemical weapons to Saddam. Did Iran stop that? No! It's all relative. We had a deal with Iran about nuclear. We had no agreement with them about selling or receiving weapons from other countries. We do it. And? What's your point? Exactly, you have no point. Just excuses.

Now you were just talking anti Trump deranged
Rhetoric
Somebody better. He wants to use and have murdered thousands of troops for his own enrichment.

That has nothing to do with our deal with them as it relates to uranium enrichment. Reagan sold chemical weapons to Saddam. Did Iran stop that? No! It's all relative. We had a deal with Iran about nuclear. We had no agreement with them about selling or receiving weapons from other countries. We do it. And? What's your point? Exactly, you have no point. Just excuses.

Nope. They are providing monies and weapons to enemy terror states and that has EVERYTHING to do with sanctions and working with Iran. If you don't think Iran is a threat then you're mentally ill.

Nope. Free country. I will speak as I want to and you should do the same. Assault and Battery = you're arrested and go to prison.
Why does it have to be assault? Haha I can conront you embarrass you and put the video online.. and you won’t talk shot again

Forum List

Back