Trump to send 120 thousand Troops to Iran, while we are getting invaded by Latinos!??

Why are Brown nations so dangerous?
Look at your trump quote on Iran lol you are a moron
I did. It quotes Trump. Enough said. You keep making a fool of yourself.
That’s the only quote you have of trump and Iran? Lol wow
Do we need another one? Seriously? When Trump talks about bombing the shit out of Iran then taking their oil, I think the one who comes closest to that talk might have been Hitler. And I'm not sure he went that crazy with his rhetoric.
Now you were just talking anti Trump deranged
Rhetoric
Somebody better. He wants to use and have murdered thousands of troops for his own enrichment.

Nope. He wants Iran to stop funding terror groups who want to obliterate Israel and kill Americans.

LOL threats? Are you serious?
I said we can meet some where if you want to talk shit. Be a man.. if not to my face don’t do it on the board.

LOL...are you serious? You would go back to prison because someone on a message board called you an idiot? Relax. Chill. If you really want to meet that badly, I'll do it and gladly buy you a beer.
Why would I go back to prosion? Lol I don’t call the cops.. watch your mouth

Nope. Free country. I will speak as I want to and you should do the same. Assault and Battery = you're arrested and go to prison.
Why does it have to be assault? Haha I can conront you embarrass you and put the video online.. and you won’t talk shot again

That is assault. Battery is actually hitting someone. Anyway, my apologies. I didn't realize you were so sensitive. Roslindale/W. Rox people are usually tougher than that. My bad. You may call me what you like. May we at least agree that BWK is a moron?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: You are going to be invaded by Iran. Sure buddy! Was it this trailer scene that you were watching from Idiocracy that made you post that crazy talk? Dude, seek help.

You can’t event follow the conversation

Your problem is, you never had a conversation. You just post lies, and prove to this board your failure to debate simple facts that I linked to you.

So you disagree that Iran provides weapons and money to Hamas and Hezbollah? Are you serious?

That has nothing to do with our deal with them as it relates to uranium enrichment. Reagan sold chemical weapons to Saddam. Did Iran stop that? No! It's all relative. We had a deal with Iran about nuclear. We had no agreement with them about selling or receiving weapons from other countries. We do it. And? What's your point? Exactly, you have no point. Just excuses.

Nope. They are providing monies and weapons to enemy terror states and that has EVERYTHING to do with sanctions and working with Iran. If you don't think Iran is a threat then you're mentally ill.

The Iran deal was about uranium enrichment. The selling and receiving of weapons by both countries is a door that swings open both ways. If the US wants Iran to stop, the US has the same obligation. We haven't, so Trump just made up that excuse to halt the Iran deal.

I said we can meet some where if you want to talk shit. Be a man.. if not to my face don’t do it on the board.

LOL...are you serious? You would go back to prison because someone on a message board called you an idiot? Relax. Chill. If you really want to meet that badly, I'll do it and gladly buy you a beer.

Nope. Free country. I will speak as I want to and you should do the same. Assault and Battery = you're arrested and go to prison.
Why does it have to be assault? Haha I can conront you embarrass you and put the video online.. and you won’t talk shot again

That is assault. Battery is actually hitting someone. Anyway, my apologies. I didn't realize you were so sensitive. Roslindale/W. Rox people are usually tougher than that. My bad. You may call me what you like. May we at least agree that BWK is a moron?
You called me a name I don’t even address you.. I guess you assulted me

LOl! Who plowed your field over the truth and the facts that neither of you can debate intelligently. Losing through ad hominem is your only outlet left. I know, it really sucks for you, but it's all you have.

You can’t event follow the conversation
Your problem is, you never had a conversation. You just post lies, and prove to this board your failure to debate simple facts that I linked to you.

So you disagree that Iran provides weapons and money to Hamas and Hezbollah? Are you serious?
That has nothing to do with our deal with them as it relates to uranium enrichment. Reagan sold chemical weapons to Saddam. Did Iran stop that? No! It's all relative. We had a deal with Iran about nuclear. We had no agreement with them about selling or receiving weapons from other countries. We do it. And? What's your point? Exactly, you have no point. Just excuses.

Nope. They are providing monies and weapons to enemy terror states and that has EVERYTHING to do with sanctions and working with Iran. If you don't think Iran is a threat then you're mentally ill.
The Iran deal was about uranium enrichment. The selling and receiving of weapons by both countries is a door that swings open both ways. If the US wants Iran to stop, the US has the same obligation. We haven't, so Trump just made up that excuse to halt the Iran deal.

No. We turned a blind eye as Iran was disrupting the region and funding terror groups. Finally we have a POTUS who said enough is enough. Thankfully. What would your solution have been? Do share.

On a message board. Yeah. Par for the course. My bad.

No. We turned a blind eye as Iran was disrupting the region and funding terror groups. Finally we have a POTUS who said enough is enough. Thankfully. What would your solution have been? Do share.
We turned a blind eye, because we sell weapons ourselves. Including chemical weapons that we sold to Iraq. We have no moral high ground here. Until we stop, expect nothing to change with Iran.

Solution is simple. We ourselves have to stop in order to set examples. We supply weapons to our friends. We have no moral high ground, and Trump knows that. He is fos.

I'm hearing rumours about the American troops, on my radio feed.

Is it true? Or are they rumours?

Lol no need to attack me bro you live down the street. I don’t even acknowledge you.

We turned a blind eye, because we sell weapons ourselves. Including chemical weapons that we sold to Iraq. We have no moral high ground here. Until we stop, expect nothing to change with Iran.

Solution is simple. We ourselves have to stop in order to set examples. We supply weapons to our friends. We have no moral high ground, and Trump knows that. He is fos.

Pretty sure that was Obama. Trump regime in NOT selling weapons to Iran.

120k...Truth

We have had enough with Iran and their terror regime.

Lol no need to attack me bro you live down the street. I don’t even acknowledge you.

My bad, bro.

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!
We have no country if we can’t control who is in our country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
These are human beings fleeing danger. It’s your kind that gives this country a bad name. You’re just awful.
No evidence of that claim

They are just bums looking for welfare which liars like you defend

You are a stain on this nation

Rumors

120k...Truth

We have had enough with Iran and their terror regime.

Should never have got rid of the Shah.

What came after was worse. It usually is.

Rumors

Wrong.

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!
We have no country if we can’t control who is in our country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
These are human beings fleeing danger. It’s your kind that gives this country a bad name. You’re just awful.
No evidence of that claim

They are just bums looking for welfare which liars like you defend

You are a stain on this nation
Bums looking for welfare could be future Republican voters.
Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base

Bums looking for welfare could be future Republican voters.
Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base
Analysis done by Center for Budget and Police Priorities...a very left-centric advocacy group.

I smell a rat that is trying to make the case that SNAP and other government programs "primarily" help the GOP base.
So should we shut them down to punish Trump voters? Or have you thought it out that far?
I said no such thing. Just reminding you of who the majority of the "bums" are.

Forum List

Back