Trump to send 120 thousand Troops to Iran, while we are getting invaded by Latinos!??

You are a beta male.. sit down and shut up
And you have no logical/intelligent counter argument to mine. You're a yes su Mr. Trump, and I will gladly die for you to make sure you get your hands on Iran's oil, and to hell with the Iran deal that was working smoothly. What bunch of friggin dumb fucks, who cowtail to a criminal murderer.
They are threatening Americans in the Middle East ..more then oil. They chant death to America...
What are Americans doing in the Middle East in order to be in place to be threatened?
We have Americans all over the world.. did you not know this either?? Lol haha
What the hell does that have to do with Trump canceling out on a good Iran deal and advocating for the theft of their oil?
It’s a good deal for beta males.. not for us

Have you people thought about the insanity of this? Trump wants to send 120,000 of our own to die for Trump's oil, that he said we should just go get. Never mind the fact that Iran was complying with Obama's Iran deal the whole time, that he went and canceled on Iran for no good reason. If one person out of the 120,000 dies it's blood on Trump's hands, he's a murderer, and his idiot base voted to send their own children to die for a cayuse that only benefits Trump. And what did your dead son or daughter get? They got shitted on by Trump and paid the ultimate price for absolutely nothing. This is ten times worse than the lying war of Bush and Iraq.
And you have no logical/intelligent counter argument to mine. You're a yes su Mr. Trump, and I will gladly die for you to make sure you get your hands on Iran's oil, and to hell with the Iran deal that was working smoothly. What bunch of friggin dumb fucks, who cowtail to a criminal murderer.
They are threatening Americans in the Middle East ..more then oil. They chant death to America...
What are Americans doing in the Middle East in order to be in place to be threatened?
What a pitiful excuse they make. We take away the Iran deal that was working, Trump calls to go there and get all the oil, and it somehow is the fault of the ME while Americans are there, that the ME is threatening Americans over there. Can these Trump cultists be any dumber than this?

Wow you're an idiot. It was working? They are consistently supplying weapons to Hamas and Hezbollah. Our operational "definition" of working differs. Idiot.

Do you have visual evidence of these cheering lefties? You would rather have seen those sailors killed than given their OWN money. Nice.

aren't there verified photos of Iranians and Muslims cheering after the 911 attacks?

That said, I think the US made a huge mistake attacking Iraq and removing Saddam even though by modern standards he was a terrorist. He kept Iran in check. Amiwrong?
Saddam was convicted and executed for killing 148 people in 1982 and 50,000 in 1988. We showed up a little late for liberation. He had no ties to 9-11 and none of the 19 hijackers were from Iraq. SH wasn`t worth the life of one American soldier. Saddam had no use for religious nuts and Iraqi Christians were safe when he was alive.

We have overcome a lot more.. as soon as democrats implement 70-90% income tax on Americans and they realize it’s going to help non and Americans and crack heads there will be a uproar never heard before..

When Fdr implemented a 90% income tax it was meant to help AMERICANS, coming back from war..

If we tax to help 3rd worlders, and bad decision makers we will fight back
What Americans would have a 70% income tax imposed on them?
Google .. but first log off any forum you belong to,, get informed then Come join the conversation
Surely you know......don't you? Or are you working off of ignorance on this topic like so many CRCs do?
I know .. do you? I like to Ben progressive in the forum lol not wast time on BS
All you've been talking is bs. You have zero counter arguments to your OP.

Jits is an idiot and he is destroying BWK in the debate. This is some spectacle.

Have you people thought about the insanity of this? Trump wants to send 120,000 of our own to die for Trump's oil, that he said we should just go get. Never mind the fact that Iran was complying with Obama's Iran deal the whole time, that he went and canceled on Iran for no good reason. If one person out of the 120,000 dies it's blood on Trump's hands, he's a murderer, and his idiot base voted to send their own children to die for a cayuse that only benefits Trump. And what did your dead son or daughter get? They got shitted on by Trump and paid the ultimate price for absolutely nothing. This is ten times worse than the lying war of Bush and Iraq.
They chant that we canceled out on a good deal that was working. You people have got to stop being so stupid. We had no problems until Trump stopped the Iran deal. No wonder they are chanting. We are full of shit. We don't want peace over there. Trump wants the oil. Wake the fuck up. Do you want 120,000 to go die for an imperialistic murderer like Trump? Have you people lost your entire minds?
Sorry you are incorrect
No I'm not. Prove it hot shot, or shut up about it. Trump himself advocated for getting their oil, and never explained the details of why we backed away from a deal with Iran that was working. Can you explain the rationale for Trump backing away from it? No, you can't, and neither can anyone else. So no, I'm not wrong. You are and I proved it.

Google .. but first log off any forum you belong to,, get informed then Come join the conversation
Surely you know......don't you? Or are you working off of ignorance on this topic like so many CRCs do?
I know .. do you? I like to Ben progressive in the forum lol not wast time on BS

Jits is an idiot and he is destroying BWK in the debate. This is some spectacle.
Explain how? Intelligently that is, or you are just a cut and run chicken shit coward who only trolls and talks shit. Go!

And by the way, when I'm through with your coward posts, the OP will haul ass too, because he has yet to furnish an intelligent rebuttal himself to the facts.

Explain how? Intelligently that is, or you are just a cut and run chicken shit coward who only trolls and talks shit. Go!

Why? You don't read my posts or click on my links. Your own admission.

Don’t talk shit mofo you live 10 mins from me,, watch your mouth

If there are any threats, who do you think started that? Take a wild guess? Hint, when a guy backs down from a good deal, then talks about taking their oil, do you really think those threats are going to be received well? People on the Right, stop your madness with Trump. He cares about him, not you or your family, or the people he sends over there to die for nothing. Wake the hell up.
Sorry younare a beta male we won’t be threatened anymore .. Obama
Is gone
You aren't arguing or saying anything of value. Try and pretend you are at least debating something. Are you capable of any intelligent debate at all?

They chant that we canceled out on a good deal that was working. You people have got to stop being so stupid. We had no problems until Trump stopped the Iran deal. No wonder they are chanting. We are full of shit. We don't want peace over there. Trump wants the oil. Wake the fuck up. Do you want 120,000 to go die for an imperialistic murderer like Trump? Have you people lost your entire minds?
Sorry you are incorrect
No I'm not. Prove it hot shot, or shut up about it. Trump himself advocated for getting their oil, and never explained the details of why we backed away from a deal with Iran that was working. Can you explain the rationale for Trump backing away from it? No, you can't, and neither can anyone else. So no, I'm not wrong. You are and I proved it.
You are factually wrong

Why? You don't read my posts or click on my links. Your own admission.
Se what I mean? You're a coward who walks into someone else's argument, and you have nothing to offer. Get lost loser. You don't say anything.

If there are any threats, who do you think started that? Take a wild guess? Hint, when a guy backs down from a good deal, then talks about taking their oil, do you really think those threats are going to be received well? People on the Right, stop your madness with Trump. He cares about him, not you or your family, or the people he sends over there to die for nothing. Wake the hell up.
Is gone
You aren't arguing or saying anything of value. Try and pretend you are at least debating something. Are you capable of any intelligent debate at all?
You are saying trump did t say why he ended the deal.. you are wrong and won’t waste my time it ignorance.

Sorry you are incorrect
You are factually wrong
And you are a liar who cannot prove his or her claims. Trump Iran Plan: 'Knock the Hell Out of Them, Take the Oil'

Debate liar, or walk away from your own bs OP.

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!
We have no country if we can’t control who is in our country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
Twenty percent of the world's crude comes from the ME and if Iran were to make good on its threats to shut down the Strait of Hormuz in response to US sanctions, that would seriously depress the global economy and that would depress our economy. There is no one else who is able and willing to take action to stop Iran, so if Iran does try to close the Strait, we need to have a strong enough force ready to stop them quickly.

Is gone
You are saying trump did t say why he ended the deal.. you are wrong and won’t waste my time it ignorance.
You can't even type a coherent sentence. What a loser and a liar. Are you capable of debating the facts; Trump Iran Plan: 'Knock the Hell Out of Them, Take the Oil'

Sorry you are incorrect
You are factually wrong
And you are a liar who cannot prove his or her claims. Trump Iran Plan: 'Knock the Hell Out of Them, Take the Oil'

You are wrong and not wasting my time with your derangement

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
Twenty percent of the world's crude comes from the ME and if Iran were to make good on its threats to shut down the Strait of Hormuz in response to US sanctions, that would seriously depress the global economy and that would depress our economy. There is no one else who is able and willing to take action to stop Iran, so if Iran does try to close the Strait, we need to have a strong enough force ready to stop them quickly.
That’s great but with out culture we have no country,

Which is exactly why we backed down from the Iran deal. To enrage Iran and then put sanctions on them for no good reason. We are instagating war with Iran for their oil. Trump Iran Plan: 'Knock the Hell Out of Them, Take the Oil'

Sorry you are incorrect
You are factually wrong

You are wrong and not wasting my time with your derangement
You are a loser who isn't capable of debating your own OP.

Is gone
You can't even type a coherent sentence. What a loser and a liar. Are you capable of debating the facts; Trump Iran Plan: 'Knock the Hell Out of Them, Take the Oil'
You take one quote out of many trump has said about the Iran deal.. goooo away you fraud.. you are so deranged

Forum List

Back