Trump to send 120 thousand Troops to Iran, while we are getting invaded by Latinos!??

This Latin invasion is embarrassing! Get them out now! Or we the people will!

No, quite the opposite.
We The People have already proven that "WE" will do nothing outside of forum bitching.

What "We" need to do now is starting thinking of surviving in terms of "Post America".
It's all downhill fast from here as you can already see TODAY.

The obvious signs are

A National drug crisis
Rising homelessness
Rising consumer prices
Government corruption
Failure to secure borders

Homelessness rates increase in US for second straight year

I find it amusing how so many can continue to lie to themselves for so long.
We have overcome a lot more.. as soon as democrats implement 70-90% income tax on Americans and they realize it’s going to help non and Americans and crack heads there will be a uproar never heard before..

When Fdr implemented a 90% income tax it was meant to help AMERICANS, coming back from war..

If we tax to help 3rd worlders, and bad decision makers we will fight back
What Americans would have a 70% income tax imposed on them?

We have no country

Nothing you have ever posted has been more true.
It's too late.

The Globalists plan for the last 150 years was to dilute America into a diverse society, which of course meant disharmony and domestic chaos....making power grabs so much easier. Exactly as the Dem elites are doing today.
If we can sweep in 2020 we can deport all Latinos and fix immigration. We can put laws in place that will protect our culture.
What culture is that?
Get a history book, go meet some Americans
I want to hear what YOU consider our culture. For someone wanting to protect it, surely you know what it is you are protecting, right?

No, quite the opposite.
We The People have already proven that "WE" will do nothing outside of forum bitching.

What "We" need to do now is starting thinking of surviving in terms of "Post America".

The obvious signs are

A National drug crisis
Rising homelessness
Rising consumer prices
Government corruption

We have overcome a lot more.. as soon as democrats implement 70-90% income tax on Americans and they realize it’s going to help non and Americans and crack heads there will be a uproar never heard before..

When Fdr implemented a 90% income tax it was meant to help AMERICANS, coming back from war..

Google .. but first log off any forum you belong to,, get informed then Come join the conversation

We have no country

It's too late.

The Globalists plan for the last 150 years was to dilute America into a diverse society, which of course meant disharmony and domestic chaos....making power grabs so much easier. Exactly as the Dem elites are doing today.
If we can sweep in 2020 we can deport all Latinos and fix immigration. We can put laws in place that will protect our culture.
What culture is that?
I want to hear what YOU consider our culture. For someone wanting to protect it, surely you know what it is you are protecting, right?
I do the same one we shut down immigration from 1920-1964 to assimilate foreign to our countries values and culture.. again go meet some people .. go look at a history book

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!
We have no country if we can’t control who is in our country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
Have you people thought about the insanity of this? Trump wants to send 120,000 of our own to die for Trump's oil, that he said we should just go get. Never mind the fact that Iran was complying with Obama's Iran deal the whole time, that he went and canceled on Iran for no good reason. If one person out of the 120,000 dies it's blood on Trump's hands, he's a murderer, and his idiot base voted to send their own children to die for a cayuse that only benefits Trump. And what did your dead son or daughter get? They got shitted on by Trump and paid the ultimate price for absolutely nothing. This is ten times worse than the lying war of Bush and Iraq.
You are a beta male.. sit down and shut up
And you have no logical/intelligent counter argument to mine. You're a yes su Mr. Trump, and I will gladly die for you to make sure you get your hands on Iran's oil, and to hell with the Iran deal that was working smoothly. What a bunch of friggin dumb fucks, who cowtail to a criminal murderer.

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
Have you people thought about the insanity of this? Trump wants to send 120,000 of our own to die for Trump's oil, that he said we should just go get. Never mind the fact that Iran was complying with Obama's Iran deal the whole time, that he went and canceled on Iran for no good reason. If one person out of the 120,000 dies it's blood on Trump's hands, he's a murderer, and his idiot base voted to send their own children to die for a cayuse that only benefits Trump. And what did your dead son or daughter get? They got shitted on by Trump and paid the ultimate price for absolutely nothing. This is ten times worse than the lying war of Bush and Iraq.
And you have no logical/intelligent counter argument to mine. You're a yes su Mr. Trump, and I will gladly die for you to make sure you get your hands on Iran's oil, and to hell with the Iran deal that was working smoothly. What bunch of friggin dumb fucks, who cowtail to a criminal murderer.
They are threatening Americans in the Middle East ..more then oil. They chant death to America...

No, quite the opposite.

The obvious signs are

A National drug crisis
Rising homelessness
Rising consumer prices
Government corruption

Google .. but first log off any forum you belong to,, get informed then Come join the conversation
Surely you know......don't you? Or are you working off of ignorance on this topic like so many CRCs do?

It's too late.

What culture is that?
I do the same one we shut down immigration from 1920-1964 to assimilate foreign to our countries values and culture.. again go meet some people .. go look at a history book
Why is it that you cannot even identify the simplest aspects of our culture that you want to protect? Surely you can identify something of our culture........can't you?

And you have no logical/intelligent counter argument to mine. You're a yes su Mr. Trump, and I will gladly die for you to make sure you get your hands on Iran's oil, and to hell with the Iran deal that was working smoothly. What bunch of friggin dumb fucks, who cowtail to a criminal murderer.
They are threatening Americans in the Middle East ..more then oil. They chant death to America...
What are Americans doing in the Middle East in order to be in place to be threatened?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

They chant that we canceled out on a good deal that was working. You people have got to stop being so stupid. We had no problems until Trump stopped the Iran deal. No wonder they are chanting. We are full of shit. We don't want peace over there. Trump wants the oil. Wake the fuck up. Do you want 120,000 to go die for an imperialistic murderer like Trump? Have you people lost your entire minds?

If there are any threats, who do you think started that? Take a wild guess? Hint, when a guy backs down from a good deal, then talks about taking their oil, do you really think those threats are going to be received well? People on the Right, stop your madness with Trump. He cares about him, not you or your family, or the people he sends over there to die for nothing. Wake the hell up.

No, quite the opposite.

The obvious signs are

A National drug crisis
Rising homelessness
Rising consumer prices
Government corruption

Surely you know......don't you? Or are you working off of ignorance on this topic like so many CRCs do?
I know .. do you? I like to Being progressive in the forum lol not wast time on BS

Last edited:

What are Americans doing in the Middle East in order to be in place to be threatened?
What a pitiful excuse they make. We take away the Iran deal that was working, Trump calls to go there and get all the oil, and it somehow is the fault of the ME while Americans are there, that the ME is threatening Americans over there. Can these Trump cultists be any dumber than this?

What culture is that?
Why is it that you cannot even identify the simplest aspects of our culture that you want to protect? Surely you can identify something of our culture........can't you?
I know my culture.. but again I like to progress conversation,, go research then come back and we can continue

We have Americans all over the world.. did you not know this either?? Lol haha

No, quite the opposite.

The obvious signs are

A National drug crisis
Rising homelessness
Rising consumer prices
Government corruption

I know .. do you? I like to Ben progressive in the forum lol not wast time on BS
All you've been talking is bs. You have zero counter arguments to your OP.

They chant that we canceled out on a good deal that was working. You people have got to stop being so stupid. We had no problems until Trump stopped the Iran deal. No wonder they are chanting. We are full of shit. We don't want peace over there. Trump wants the oil. Wake the fuck up. Do you want 120,000 to go die for an imperialistic murderer like Trump? Have you people lost your entire minds?
Sorry you are incorrect

If there are any threats, who do you think started that? Take a wild guess? Hint, when a guy backs down from a good deal, then talks about taking their oil, do you really think those threats are going to be received well? People on the Right, stop your madness with Trump. He cares about him, not you or your family, or the people he sends over there to die for nothing. Wake the hell up.
Sorry younare a beta male we won’t be threatened anymore .. Obama
Is gone

We have Americans all over the world.. did you not know this either?? Lol haha
What the hell does that have to do with Trump canceling out on a good Iran deal and advocating for the theft of their oil?

Forum List

Back