Trump to send 120 thousand Troops to Iran, while we are getting invaded by Latinos!??

We have no country

Nothing you have ever posted has been more true.
It's too late.

The Globalists plan for the last 150 years was to dilute America into a diverse society, which of course meant disharmony and domestic chaos....making power grabs so much easier. Exactly as the Dem elites are doing today.
If we can sweep in 2020 we can deport all Latinos and fix immigration. We can put laws in place that will protect our culture.

This Latin invasion is embarrassing! Get them out now! Or we the people will!

No, quite the opposite.
We The People have already proven that "WE" will do nothing outside of forum bitching.

What "We" need to do now is starting thinking of surviving in terms of "Post America".
It's all downhill fast from here as you can already see TODAY.

The obvious signs are

A National drug crisis
Rising homelessness
Rising consumer prices
Government corruption
Failure to secure borders

Homelessness rates increase in US for second straight year

I find it amusing how so many can continue to lie to themselves for so long.

If we can sweep in 2020 we can deport all Latinos and fix immigration. We can put laws in place that will protect our culture.

BIG "IF".
Ask yourself why so MANY on the Left are jumping on the 2020 bandwagon?
Maybe the Establishment has already told them it will be handed to Dems in 2020 regardless? (tin foil hat theory of course)

Even IF Republicans "sweep" the elections, when was the last time the USA did any kind of significant deportations?
It AIN'T gonna happen.

if it "could" be done, why hasn't it?

The sooner the Right ACCEPTS reality and stops dreaming.....the better.

This Latin invasion is embarrassing! Get them out now! Or we the people will!

No, quite the opposite.
We The People have already proven that "WE" will do nothing outside of forum bitching.

What "We" need to do now is starting thinking of surviving in terms of "Post America".
It's all downhill fast from here as you can already see TODAY.

The obvious signs are

A National drug crisis
Rising homelessness
Rising consumer prices
Government corruption
Failure to secure borders

Homelessness rates increase in US for second straight year

I find it amusing how so many can continue to lie to themselves for so long.
We have overcome a lot more.. as soon as democrats implement 70-90% income tax on Americans and they realize it’s going to help non and Americans and crack heads there will be a uproar never heard before..

When Fdr implemented a 90% income tax it was meant to help AMERICANS, coming back from war..

If we tax to help 3rd worlders, and bad decision makers we will fight back

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!
We have no country if we can’t control who is in our country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
These are human beings fleeing danger. It’s your kind that gives this country a bad name. You’re just awful.
Why are Brown nations so dangerous?
America’s worst enemy is Russia. They just attacked our country. I suspect many Republicans sympathize with traitors. It’s a white thing.

BIG "IF".
Ask yourself why so MANY on the Left are jumping on the 2020 bandwagon?
Maybe the Establishment has already told them it will be handed to Dems in 2020 regardless? (tin foil hat theory of course)

Even IF Republicans "sweep" the elections, when was the last time the USA did any kind of significant deportations?
It AIN'T gonna happen.

if it "could" be done, why hasn't it?

The sooner the Right ACCEPTS reality and stops dreaming.....the better.
Consider me dead,, I wont live like this.. I’ll join the first militia and call it a day.

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
These are human beings fleeing danger. It’s your kind that gives this country a bad name. You’re just awful.
America’s worst enemy is Russia. They just attacked our country. I suspect many Republicans sympathize with traitors. It’s a white thing.
But the 30 million illegal Latinos didn’t have a influence on our elections?? Dumb ass

Gun boat diplomacy didn't help any.

But the 30 million illegal Latinos didn’t have a influence on our elections?? Dumb ass
Tell us how it happens. Be specific.

Tell us how it happens. Be specific.
Illegal voting ,, influence to Americans vote to keep them in America.. are you serious... democrats IQ can’t be that bad lol

And you're the sort of dope that probably still believes in the Tooth Fairy. https://nypost.com/2018/10/23/meet-the-man-behind-the-migrant-caravan-headed-to-us/
Only your creepy kind feel that shoeless children being teargassed at the border is a good thing because you’re protecting America. Only your kind.

27xp-photo-jumbo-v2.jpg

Only your kind feels happy with children suffering. Oh but protect the fetus. But when it comes to children, teargas them.

merlin_147329349_0106d776-d443-4813-ac26-0e0b16a228d1-jumbo.jpg

You’re not deplorable. You’re despicable.

Send the immigrants over to Iran and put a rifle in their hands and let them earn citizenship..
I like that idea haha 6 month basic training, send them to the Middle East for two years haha, or North Korea

And you're the sort of dope that probably still believes in the Tooth Fairy. https://nypost.com/2018/10/23/meet-the-man-behind-the-migrant-caravan-headed-to-us/
Only your creepy kind feel that shoeless children being teargassed at the border is a good thing because you’re protecting America. Only your kind.

27xp-photo-jumbo-v2.jpg

Only your kind feels happy with children suffering. Oh but protect the fetus. But when it comes to children, teargas them.

merlin_147329349_0106d776-d443-4813-ac26-0e0b16a228d1-jumbo.jpg

You’re not deplorable. You’re despicable.
Kids are crying because they were probably just raped and kidnapped

Look at that fat Mexican biatch dragging kids.. she is well fed

Send the immigrants over to Iran and put a rifle in their hands and let them earn citizenship..
I like that idea haha 6 month basic training, send them to the Middle East for two years haha, or North Korea
Did it to my Dad's side of the family the Irish during the Civil War.

Forum List

Back