Trump to speak on border “crisis” tomorrow at 3 .

He just tweeted . Declaring an emergency?

Oh. And you have to follow trump on twitter. It’s a hoot .

since the dems refuse to come to the table to find a mutually acceptable solution, he has no choice but to do what needs to be done to get the govt back to work and secure the border.

and Pelosi wanted to leave the country for a week rather than stay and do her job. I consider that a traitorous act.

CNN is reporting that he will offer a compromise

He was on live tv about 15 minutes ago going from here to there and the reporters were questioning him, but I didn't know there was a wall around San Antonio where he said the wall worked great there. Granted I haven't been there since 67, maybe he was referring to the alamo?

Yeah the walls worked really well at the Alamo, didn't they?

Damn, the illegals are going to outnumber us 50 to 1, and bring cannons, ammunition and food supplies? Dumbass.

Saturday, January 19, 2019, 3:00 PM EST, Washington, DC: "Would ya'll care for a slice of Constitutional Crisis with your coffee, folks?"

...since the dems refuse to come to the table to find a mutually acceptable solution, he has no choice but to do what needs to be done to get the govt back to work and secure the border...
That's fine... so long as that State of Emergency is confined to a narrow strip of border.

If the State of Emergency is declared as a nationwide event, there are very real and legitimate concerns about abuse of power.

...and Pelosi wanted to leave the country for a week rather than stay and do her job. I consider that a traitorous act.
Nahhhhh... it's not treasonous/traitorous... merely stupidity over the optics, and symptomatic of the Arrogance of Power.

And that's a disease that BOTH sides of the aisle have suffered from for a very long time.

Last edited:
Thousands are at the border now. There is an active caravan of thousands more on the way. Organizers are putting together two more caravans. Yes there is a crisis at the border. Build the wall. Start mass deportations.

...since the dems refuse to come to the table to find a mutually acceptable solution, he has no choice but to do what needs to be done to get the govt back to work and secure the border...
That's fine... so long as that State of Emergency is confined to a narrow strip of border.

If the State of Emergency is declared as a nationwide event, there are very real and legitimate concerns about abuse of power.

...and Pelosi wanted to leave the country for a week rather than stay and do her job. I consider that a traitorous act.
Nahhhhh... it's not treasonous/traitorous... merely stupidity over the optics, and symptomatic of the Arrogance of Power.

And that's a disease that BOTH sides of the aisle have suffered from for a very long time.

true, but the Trump-hate has caused the left to go overboard with it the last two years, what really destroys them is that he is getting things done for the country in spite of them and the corrupt lying media.

they simply cannot get over him winning after the lying media and lying pollsters told them that hillary could not lose.

He was on live tv about 15 minutes ago going from here to there and the reporters were questioning him, but I didn't know there was a wall around San Antonio where he said the wall worked great there. Granted I haven't been there since 67, maybe he was referring to the alamo?

Damn, the illegals are going to outnumber us 50 to 1, and bring cannons, ammunition and food supplies? Dumbass.

Well fucking asshole he said the wall works really well in San Antonio, I think you better speak with your leader about that. You are so fucking stupid, still living in your mothers basement?

Well fucking asshole he said the wall works really well in San Antonio, I think you better speak with your leader about that. You are so fucking stupid, still living in your mothers basement?

Well, you're the one that equated it with the Alamo...dumb fuck.

...true, but the Trump-hate...
Then again, for those of us who cannot stomach him as President, there's so much there to despise... :21:

... has caused the left to go overboard with it the last two years...
True... they really have gone off the deep end... grasping at every little straw... substantiated or not.

...what really destroys them is that he is getting things done for the country in spite of them and the corrupt lying media...
It's easy playing the autocrat... but it gets trickier in a democracy with built-in checks-and-balances...

...they simply cannot get over him winning after the lying media and lying pollsters told them that hillary could not lose.
True... they really don't learn from their mistakes... and would rather cry in their soup than fix what's wrong on their end.

Trump to lie about the border “crisis” tomorrow at 3.
Did Obama lie when he said we have a crisis on the border a few years back? That's a yes or no question.

He cant answer. He's so contorted that he has no idea which way is up, down, left, right............
He can't answer it, if he says no. Then Trump is right. If he says yes, then he admits Obama is a liar. The last liberal i asked said it isn't the samething, but it is.

Did Obama lie when he said we have a crisis on the border a few years back? That's a yes or no question.

He cant answer. He's so contorted that he has no idea which way is up, down, left, right............
He can't answer it, if he says no. Then Trump is right. If he says yes, then he admits Obama is a liar. The last liberal i asked said it isn't the samething, but it is.

Lol, it never is the same with libs. This time its always different.

Lol, it never is the same with libs. This time its always different.
Lol, i know. If a democrat ever becomes president again and he wants to build a wall. They will be for a wall, they are mindless rats.

Trump has given the dems an open invitation to come to the white house to negotiate a mutually acceptable deal, Where are they? Pelosi is in California and Schumer is hiding.

The dems don't want a deal because they want a talking point for 2020 that Trump failed to deliver the wall. That's all this is about and all it has ever been about-------------------political bullshit at the expense of the country.

Why is he going to address the country at a time and on a day that most of them are off doing other things? Sounds like he's trying to bury whatever he's gonna talk about by doing it on the weekend. If he really wanted to address everyone, he would ask the major networks to run his address during weekday prime time.

You'd prefer he do it on a Monday afternoon?

Forum List

Back