Trump told McGhan to do crazy .... about the Mueller investigation

Now that Trump has been exonerated, we can look forward to learning how the obama admin became the most corrupt administration in American history.

Thank gawd voters were smart enough to elect Trump!

Let's hope the Republicans have the spine to follow through.
Seeing how democrats aren’t smart enough to stop digging themselves the hole they started, it should be an easy win for Trump in 2020.

I also think the investigations into what the obama admin did will kill any chances of them being trusted.
Let's see now, no evidence of Obama with wrongdoing. Are you people feeling okay?
I never liked being the bearer of sad news.

The investigations into the obama admin has just started. :)

I don't recall 36 times, but he talks about Hillary not remembering, then Barr goes on national T.V. saying Trump cooperated. If any regular citizen had done what Trump had done they would be looking at an indictment.

Sarah Sanders lies with impunity and Barr has deceived us. What a disaster.

Now that Trump has been exonerated, we can look forward to learning how the obama admin became the most corrupt administration in American history.

Seeing how democrats aren’t smart enough to stop digging themselves the hole they started, it should be an easy win for Trump in 2020.

I also think the investigations into what the obama admin did will kill any chances of them being trusted.
Let's see now, no evidence of Obama with wrongdoing. Are you people feeling okay?
I never liked being the bearer of sad news.

The investigations into the obama admin has just started. :)
Sure it has Sling Blade. Go off topic much?

Like most partisan bigots, you only hear what you want to hear, and aren't interested in the whole story.

Trump knew there was no collusion with Russia, and therefore knew he had nothing to fear form the investigation - his "fear" is that the investigation would take forever and immobilize him as President.

Read 507 to 508.

end-of-presidency-jpg.256541

Mueller Reveals Trump’s First Reaction to Special Counsel: ‘This is the End of My Presidency. I’m F*cked’

What's that?
The media didn't tell you the whole story? You weren't intellectually honest enough to look into it yourself?
Surprise surprise.

One thing we can clearly conclude from the Mueller report is the fact that Obama and Hillary conspired with Russia to overthrow Trump and commit treason -- this much is clear...

Thanks to this damning evidence -- Barr can now pursue charges against the real criminals who committed treason.

You can't dispute the evidence now, Mueller perfectly lays out Obama's obstruction of justice and the many many many contacts Hillary had with Russians and then lied about it....

They will both be locked up by this summer

From what you posted, it is patently obvious to even the most casual observer that you never read the report.
I read it.
No collusion...No obstruction

Those two facts are difficult for anyone suffering from TDS to understand.
Trump himself admitted to obstruction when he realized this investigation was moving forward and tried to stop it by asking eleven different people in his staff to put an end to it, and they wouldn't. You have motive and the attempt. That is text book obstruction. Anyone in first year law knows that.
No collusion... No obstruction.

I'm good with you thinking you’re smarter than the investigators. :)
Mueller never said there was no collusion or obstruction. No one needs to be smarter than investigators to know that. It just takes honesty. Trump voters are not honest and they are liars.

Like most partisan bigots, you only hear what you want to hear, and aren't interested in the whole story.

Trump knew there was no collusion with Russia, and therefore knew he had nothing to fear form the investigation - his "fear" is that the investigation would take forever and immobilize him as President.

Read 507 to 508.

end-of-presidency-jpg.256541

Mueller Reveals Trump’s First Reaction to Special Counsel: ‘This is the End of My Presidency. I’m F*cked’

What's that?
The media didn't tell you the whole story? You weren't intellectually honest enough to look into it yourself?
Surprise surprise.

It happened for a good reason. Collusion and obstruction were proven, and Mueller never said they didn't happen. That's Barr's invention, no one else's.

One thing we can clearly conclude from the Mueller report is the fact that Obama and Hillary conspired with Russia to overthrow Trump and commit treason -- this much is clear...

Thanks to this damning evidence -- Barr can now pursue charges against the real criminals who committed treason.

You can't dispute the evidence now, Mueller perfectly lays out Obama's obstruction of justice and the many many many contacts Hillary had with Russians and then lied about it....

From what you posted, it is patently obvious to even the most casual observer that you never read the report.
I read it.

From the standpoint of criminal law, explain to us how there was no collusion and obstruction? You can't can you?

What evidence? You aren't lying are you? Lol!

If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.

It can only be an obstruction, if something was actually obstructed. He we have a claim that Trump asked McGhan to remove Mueller, he refused, thus nothing happened. No obstruction occurred, that is the reality you ignore.
They arrest people for intent all the time.

Right about now you are choking on your boyfriend’s cock and telling him how smart you think you are but he can’t understand you with your mouth full.

Here is your answer:

1.) Mueller with a stacked Anti-Trump Clinton Donor packed staff is The Special Council who spent $30 Million dollars issued 2,000 Subpoenas and is The Legal Authority in this Matter.

He concluded No Collusion. President Trump never once used The Executive Privilege That Obama used 100s Of Times in his administration to thwart investigations.

Mueller is the final Legal Authority on the matter. Despite his team engaging in unethical practices and Prosecutorial Misconduct They Found Nothing.

It’s Over!

2.). Rod Rosenstein another biased son of a bitch worked with Mueller to review the report. And it was Mueller, Barr and Rosenstein that redacted Grand Judy Testimony which is required by law. They again came to the same conclusion

No Collusion

No Obstruction.

Even with PreDawn Raids and Solitary Confinement for petty tax offenses for people who were already cooperating could not uncover any evidence.

It was a witch hunt.

3.) The lesson you need to learn is that it’s hard to frame and innocent man.

Walk away and act like you have a common sense because you are making a fool of yourself.

2020 is over for you Evil Party if You People cannot quit sounding like you are unhinges lunatics.

You Insanity and hatred handed The GOP a Supermajority for 2020!

Thank You!
MetallicPlayfulGnu-max-1mb.gif

I read it.

From the standpoint of criminal law, explain to us how there was no collusion and obstruction? You can't can you?

Last edited:
So Hillary Clinton is in jail tonight?
If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.

It can only be an obstruction, if something was actually obstructed. He we have a claim that Trump asked McGhan to remove Mueller, he refused, thus nothing happened. No obstruction occurred, that is the reality you ignore.

So Hillary Clinton is in jail tonight?

This is the universal "I don't have an answer" reply from all conservitards.

Yeah, I hear they make up shit all the time to arrest people too. Lefties tell me that law enforcement is corrupt and some are even murderers. Apparently in Trump's case lefties consider law enforcement to be above reproach. Go figure.

Can you actually be this dumb?????

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/28/uh-oh-new-texts-suggest-obama-wh-cia-fbi-and-harry-reid-colluded-at-outset-of-n2465737

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.htm

Can you actually be this dumb?????

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/28/uh-oh-new-texts-suggest-obama-wh-cia-fbi-and-harry-reid-colluded-at-outset-of-n2465737

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.htm
When the Right escapes to Hillary or Obama, you know they are losing.

Yeah, I hear they make up shit all the time to arrest people too. Lefties tell me that law enforcement is corrupt and some are even murderers. Apparently in Trump's case lefties consider law enforcement to be above reproach. Go figure.
Talking about making shit up. Trumps team are the one's pedaling fake news; 'She really disgraced the podium that day' Sarah Sanders is a piece of shit liar. She scarred James Comey and the FBI with lies, while admitting she made that shit up. Everything about Trump and his team suck.

Last edited:

No one obstructed Mueller. It never took place. Russia - Trump collusion never took place. It was all a Democrat fantasy.
Mueller never said there was no collusion or obstruction. Show us in the report where it says that.

Forum List

Back