Trump told McGhan to do crazy .... about the Mueller investigation

If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.
Lol
...And still no Russian connection so shut the fuck up you moron
The Russia connection has been proven. The report repeatedly says that.

Now that Trump has been exonerated, we can look forward to learning how the obama admin became the most corrupt administration in American history.

Thank gawd voters were smart enough to elect Trump!

Let's hope the Republicans have the spine to follow through.
Seeing how democrats aren’t smart enough to stop digging themselves the hole they started, it should be an easy win for Trump in 2020.

I also think the investigations into what the obama admin did will kill any chances of them being trusted.
Let's see now, no evidence of Obama with wrongdoing. Are you people feeling okay?

Can you actually be this dumb?????

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/28/uh-oh-new-texts-suggest-obama-wh-cia-fbi-and-harry-reid-colluded-at-outset-of-n2465737

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.htm
When the Right escapes to Hillary or Obama, you know they are losing.

Did you say 'losing'?????

Heard about the Mueller Report, dope?

If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.

Yeah but after two years, very few care about this anymore. A quick gander at the ratings at MSNBC is all you need to know. The ocd's will continue to hang on to every loose association reference but politically, the #'s are inconseqential.
Most people on the Right do not care about the rule of law. So they don't care, and they are not most people.

Let's hope the Republicans have the spine to follow through.
Seeing how democrats aren’t smart enough to stop digging themselves the hole they started, it should be an easy win for Trump in 2020.

I also think the investigations into what the obama admin did will kill any chances of them being trusted.
Let's see now, no evidence of Obama with wrongdoing. Are you people feeling okay?

Can you actually be this dumb?????

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/28/uh-oh-new-texts-suggest-obama-wh-cia-fbi-and-harry-reid-colluded-at-outset-of-n2465737

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.htm
When the Right escapes to Hillary or Obama, you know they are losing.

Did you say 'losing'?????

Heard about the Mueller Report, dope?
I have. And so far, none of it looks good for Trump. Mueller exposed collusion and obstruction. It's now time for Congress to decide what to do.

Quoting MSNBC is a sure sign of mental illness. You may want to get yourself a check up before the men in white coats show up on your doorstep.
People have grown tired of Trump, his administration, and all the goons who voted for him as all his crimes have been exposed. THE BS ENDS TODAY.
Poor little desperate bitch.
MetallicPlayfulGnu-max-1mb.gif
In your wet dream maybe.

Yeah but after two years, very few care about this anymore. A quick gander at the ratings at MSNBC is all you need to know. The ocd's will continue to hang on to every loose association reference but politically, the #'s are inconseqential.
Most people on the Right do not care about the rule of law. So they don't care, and they are not most people.
Republicans for Trump have no self respect.

Hey pinata brain, first of all, we don't take no MSNBC as any sort of credible source for anything here. Second of all, how do you obstruct an investigation you know you're innocent of? And third, asking someone to put a stop to something, is at worst, supportive of making an ATTEMPT at obstruction, not actual obstruction itself. Kinda like if Richard E had said to someone: "Gee, I'd sure like to know what the Democrats are talking about over at the Watergate."

Turns out Trump was right. Had he put a stop to the Mueller investigation, it would have saved us millions of wasted tax dollars that turned up zero relevant crimes related to its reason for being, and was wholly based upon a fraudulent report paid for by Hillary Clinton and criminally passed through the FISA court by the FBI. THAT is where the REAL investigation is.

After 30 million bucks...money that could have gone to other areas...two years...30 lawyers and investigators and they found nothing...but libtards still say they need answers and want to drag Mueller in front of congress....boy they are going to lose so bad in 2020....I can't wait.....
I thought at first, you were talking about all the failed Clinton investigations until I got to Mueller.

The fun thing about this investigation are all the pages that look like this:

D4hiuIMWsAAci8M.jpg

Notice all those redactions? They are nearly all "Harm to Ongoing Matter". That means other criminal investigations. And these are the places they have gone:

1) The SDNY, in Manhattan
2) The EDNY, in Brooklyn
3) The EDVA in Virginia.
4) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Los Angeles
5) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington DC
6) The DOJ National Security Division
7) The DOJ Criminal Division

ALL NO PARDON ZONES.

You don't think after so many felony convictions that it's over?

Every time Mueller found another crime, he farmed it off to the appropriate agency.

Quoting MSNBC is a sure sign of mental illness. You may want to get yourself a check up before the men in white coats show up on your doorstep.
People have grown tired of Trump, his administration, and all the goons who voted for him as all his crimes have been exposed. THE BS ENDS TODAY.
Lol, the only thing people are getting tired of your constant crying daily on here. Even though it can be entertaining. After this investigation proved Trump is probably the cleanest president we have ever had. This investigation also made Trump president till 2024. Thanks!

Republicans for Trump have no self respect.

Conservatives aren't simpletons, like Democrats/Liberals.
We don't vote for persons, or skin color.....we vote for policies.

Here's a dozen reasons:

Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,

against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

"When secular leftists express frustration at how practicing Catholics (your humble servants) and evangelicals could ever vote for Donald Trump, the first thing they refuse to concede is the horror of the alternative.

They refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton clearly, forthrightly stood for abortion on demand, at any time, for any reason and even supported it having it funded by pro-life taxpayers. It’s what she and her husband called “safe, legal and rare.” Hillary and her crew even dismissed the videotaped baby-organ-selling grotesqueries of Planned Parenthood as somehow fictional. And they refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton represented the creeping extremism of the LGBT movement, with its emphasis on redesigning all the nation’s bathrooms, not to mention human nature."
Bozell & Graham Column: The Book Against Transgender Extremism

We'll see how you vote when you grow up.

After 30 million bucks...money that could have gone to other areas...two years...30 lawyers and investigators and they found nothing...but libtards still say they need answers and want to drag Mueller in front of congress....boy they are going to lose so bad in 2020....I can't wait.....
I thought at first, you were talking about all the failed Clinton investigations until I got to Mueller.

D4hiuIMWsAAci8M.jpg

Notice all those redactions? They are nearly all "Harm to Ongoing Matter". That means other criminal investigations. And these are the places they have gone:

2) The EDNY, in Brooklyn
3) The EDVA in Virginia.

ALL NO PARDON ZONES.

Every time Mueller found another crime, he farmed it off to the appropriate agency.
Congressional and senatorial investigations are a different matter than using outside lawyers and a special investigator....huge difference....

There may have been obstruction and collusion but it wasn’t Trump or his campaign. I would look to Hillary for that.

D4hiuIMWsAAci8M.jpg

2) The EDNY, in Brooklyn
3) The EDVA in Virginia.

ALL NO PARDON ZONES.

There is a mountain of evidence against these goons, and obstruction and collusion have already been proven.

There may have been obstruction and collusion but it wasn’t Trump or his campaign. I would look to Hillary for that.
It was already found on Trump. No need to look at Hillary.

Poor BWk. His TDS may be going terminal. See, a first year law student would know that Trump, as head of the executive branch, has the power to end any investigation and fire any investigator for any reason at any time. obviously you never looked at the report. No evidence of any collusion. No PROOF of obstruction. You kind of need proof to bring charges. Mueller couldn't find any. Case closed. Game over. But the game on Obozo and the FBI is just starting. Those goofs are already throwing each other under the bus.

Seems like deflecting to Hillary is your go to Leo. Unfortunately, you can't look to Hillary for that, because when she was running, she was NOT in a governmental position.

Seems like deflecting to Hillary is your go to Leo. Unfortunately, you can't look to Hillary for that, because when she was running, she was NOT in a governmental position.

Doesn't matter she can be prosecuted and should be prosecuted. First prosecute Comey then Hillary. If I were either one of those folks I'd be very afraid.

Forum List

Back