Trump told McGhan to do crazy .... about the Mueller investigation

Definitely the most vetted. No president has had more of his life urned over than President Trump.

If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.
Quoting MSNBC is a sure sign of mental illness. You may want to get yourself a check up before the men in white coats show up on your doorstep.
People have grown tired of Trump, his administration, and all the goons who voted for him as all his crimes have been exposed. THE BS ENDS TODAY.
Lol, the only thing people are getting tired of your constant crying daily on here. Even though it can be entertaining. After this investigation proved Trump is probably the cleanest president we have ever had. This investigation also made Trump president till 2024. Thanks!
If he's so transparent and vetted, why won't he release his tax returns?
Nice non-seq you have there - I particularly like the Red Herring sauce.

Post 4 has the full quote from the Mueller report, but if you are too lazy to go back to post 4, here's what the report said about Trump's innocence......

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
How can you exonerate someone over a non crime....? You guys are spinning like a top....

I agree. How do you obstruct something that didn't happen??

Only a lefty loon idiot would keep pounding this dead horse.

Post 4 has the full quote from the Mueller report, but if you are too lazy to go back to post 4, here's what the report said about Trump's innocence......

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
How can you exonerate someone over a non crime....? You guys are spinning like a top....
Obstruction of justice is a crime. And so are campaign finance crimes. Cohen is in jail for the same crimes Trump committed. Is Trump above the law? I know Nixon wasn't.

I agree. How do you obstruct something that didn't happen??

Only a lefty loon idiot would keep pounding this dead horse.
Obstruction of justice by way of the Mueller report did happen. mueller couldn't indict, so he passed it off to Congress, not the corrupt Bill Barr who covered up Iran contra.

If you read the full quote from the Mueller report, they said that they would have to prove motive to charge him, but because they can't prove motive, they can't say if he's guilty or not, which is why they said the report DOES NOT exonerate him.

When they let Hillary go for the same reason over her e-mails (needed to prove motive), you conservatives bitched to high heaven over it, but now it's said about Trump, it's okay.
Because Hillary is guilty Trump is not......
Of what? Forty years and no convictions. What the hell are you smoking?

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

He's been had??

Nah. He's been cleared. There was no collusion and no obstruction. You can't obstruct something that didn't happen.

You are a whiny little shit and dumber than a box or rocks to boot.

... and still no Russian connection

Since there was no collusion just what does he have to be exonerated from??

You can't obstruct what didn't happen.
Yes you can.

Only in your biased little mind.

What a blockhead.
You all keep saying nothing. Keep it coming Trump cultists. We love it when you show up here with no intelligent rebuttals to the truth.
Dude you sound like you are possessed with a demon. Do you even hear yourself and realize how unhinged and out of touch with reality.

ITS OVER.

You tried to Con America and YOU LOST!

medical-leper-disease-leper_colonies-computer_slang-leper_colony-slan62_low.jpg
Losers are for those who have nothing to debate. You lose.

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

He's been had??

Nah. He's been cleared. There was no collusion and no obstruction. You can't obstruct something that didn't happen.

Collusion was proven. That is a Russian connection.

He's been had??

Na, not really
Only a fool believes the deep state

If that isn't obstruction, I don't know what is. //www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/melber-report-details-potential-hanging-of-a-thread-of-the-trump-presidency-1498708547541 Everything we knew about Trump has come true. Trump and his team picked oranges over apples, when the report is filled with apples.
Then clearly you don't know what obstruction of justice is.
Obstruction of justice Explain by way of definition, how Trump never did any of the things the definition describes. Because I can.

He's been had??

Na, not really
Your ignorant first grade explanation. Lol! Boss, get in the game. Go to school . Learn! Stop being a stooge for a cult and a dictator. You are only growing the seeds for an idocracy society. Is that what you want?

He's been had??

Na, not really
Your ignorant first grade explanation. Lol! Boss, get in the game. Go to school . Learn! Stop being a stooge for a cult and a dictator. You are only growing the seeds for an idocracy society. Is that what you want?
9b25d504f699682242331665e38f92388b5d938d1ddc00925fb0f65b3f37632d.jpg

Obstruction of justice Explain by way of definition, how Trump never did any of the things the definition describes. Because I can.
We know there was no obstruction of justice because Barr and Rosenstein reviewed Mueller's report and both found there were no grounds for obstruction of justice and Mueller has not disagreed with them on this point. You have to try harder to distinguish between wanting to see evidence of a crime and actually seeing evidence of a crime.

Na, not really
See what I mean? You bring a third grade education to a political forum, and we have to look at this stupid shit.

Na, not really
See what I mean? You bring a third grade education to a political forum, and we have to look at this stupid shit.
giphy.gif

We know there was no obstruction of justice because Barr and Rosenstein reviewed Mueller's report and both found there were no grounds for obstruction of justice and Mueller has not disagreed with them on this point. You have to try harder to distinguish between wanting to see evidence of a crime and actually seeing evidence of a crime.
Barr wrote a seventeen page report before the Mueller investigation was complete that a sitting president could not obstruct. That is an opinion that the president is above the law. No one under the Constitution is above the law. And anyone with basic knowledge of the law knows this, proving that Bill Barr is not qualified and should have been recused.

And by the way, why did you ignore my question by not answering it? Is it because you can't? By definition of obstruction of justice Trump repeatedly obstructed. You failed to counter my argument.

Oh, and Rosentein! Rosenstein dropped the ball when he wrote the false letter of termination of Comey, when he included the reason for firing, was over the Clinton email false scandal, then Trump admitted that it was over Russia. Rosenstein is a material witness to a crime Trump committed. For Rosenstein to give us an opinion on obstruction is laughable on its face. And for you to give Barr and Rosenstein credibility on these fronts just shows how dishonest and ignorant of the law you are.

Definitely the most vetted. No president has had more of his life urned over than President Trump.

Quoting MSNBC is a sure sign of mental illness. You may want to get yourself a check up before the men in white coats show up on your doorstep.
People have grown tired of Trump, his administration, and all the goons who voted for him as all his crimes have been exposed. THE BS ENDS TODAY.
Lol, the only thing people are getting tired of your constant crying daily on here. Even though it can be entertaining. After this investigation proved Trump is probably the cleanest president we have ever had. This investigation also made Trump president till 2024. Thanks!

If he's so transparent and vetted, why won't he release his tax returns? Every other person who has run for the presidency in the modern age has done so.

By the way..................remember how Trump kept screaming for Obama's birth certificate and college transcripts? Why is it that Trump is blocking all of his college transcripts from being seen?
I'm sure Muller saw them, if he broke tax law. I'm sure he would've prosecuted him for it. Trump has to be the most investigated president in history.
Mueller can't prosecute. Didn't you know that?

The Mueller Report itself is a violation of law in two areas.

1.) No crime was named for Mueller to investigate or to even be appointed for.

2.) The rules regarding a Special Counsel dictate that he a legal determination on all issues. He only made that determination on Collusion (not a crime anyways) and then left Obstruction open ended despite saying he has no evidence.

It was nothing but a political hit job.

It can only be an obstruction, if something was actually obstructed. He we have a claim that Trump asked McGhan to remove Mueller, he refused, thus nothing happened. No obstruction occurred, that is the reality you ignore.
There are too many Trump apologists on this board who can no longer carry any kind of defense for this criminal. The gig is up. Trump has been had. No more bs.

Translation: I can't make a cogent reply to your statement, that is why I decided to make a childish personal attack on you, to save my face.

The reality is that Mueller was not removed, you that stupid?
Motive asshole, motive! What do you think obstruction is? Look up the statute for yourself. Crimes attempted or completed, are still crimes.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

I see that Crepitus shares your ignorance, since the President at any time could have fired Mueller, it is even legal to do it, but he have to have sufficient cause to justify it.

The fact remains, no firings, gave up the documents as requested, told his people to cooperate with the investigation, didn't release classified documents, and more. Mueller always got the money from Trump administration to run the investigation, who then indicted some of Trumps people, they go to jail, without Trump interfering with it.

Here we are today, we have a report where in a series of DECLINATIONS, Mueller says no Russian election/Trump conspiracy was found. He punted on the obstruction charge (in violation of his office rules) thus forcing AD Barr, Deputy AG Rosenstein and a few DOJ lawyers to make a determination based on the Mueller report, in the end ruled NO Obstruction took place.

Mueller never posted a "prosecution or declination decision" on the Obstruction question, as REQUIRED by law in the report that was sent to AG Barr. He did that because he knows there are millions of leftist airheads in America who will fall for the Barr is guilty for bailing out Trump pap, when it was actually Mueller's job to make that decision, it was a political calculus, one you are completely unaware of.

Mueller and his leftists thus wrote this stupid punting to AG Barr crap:

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Which is a VIOLATION to the Special Counsel rule that HE make the legal determination, from Cornell Law:

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel. "

LINK

red bolding mine

He never made the REQUIRED decision.

The Mueller report is not the work of real prosecutors. It is the work of political operatives.

It is all over, case is closed, you need to let it go...…………...
That's a lie. The Mueller report never said there was no evidence of obstruction.

Barr wrote a seventeen page report before the Mueller investigation was complete that a sitting president could not obstruct. That is an opinion that the president is above the law. No one under the Constitution is above the law. And anyone with basic knowledge of the law knows this, proving that Bill Barr is not qualified and should have been recused.

And by the way, why did you ignore my question by not answering it? Is it because you can't? By definition of obstruction of justice Trump repeatedly obstructed. You failed to counter my argument.

Oh, and Rosentein! Rosenstein dropped the ball when he wrote the false letter of termination of Comey, when he included the reason for firing, was over the Clinton email false scandal, then Trump admitted that it was over Russia. Rosenstein is a material witness to a crime Trump committed. For Rosenstein to give us an opinion on obstruction is laughable on its face. And for you to give Barr and Rosenstein credibility on these fronts just shows how dishonest and ignorant of the law you are.

Forum List

Back