Trump trading card issue- What about the millions of dollars that Democrats and Republicans get through book deals and speaking at charity events?

Yeah, sure they do pal.

Why would you compromise your character with such a statement? I would respect you more if you recanted the statement in acknowledgement of it being in error, you got caught in the moment or something. You and I know these book deals are rarely if ever panned (unless it's purely political).
You can certainly tell when a political fanatic post.

Funny how the old fat Florida man is so insecure....what with his tiny hands and all.
They comes in handy when his wife's bull drops the condom behind the headboard he can reach easily between the headboard and wall.

Joe will send his own cards. Killing millions of American citizens with F 14's and nuclear weapons will sell like hotcakes. Making heroes out of the sadistic A free piece of gum comes with each pack. Laced with a biological agent.

Joe will send his own cards. Killing millions of American citizens with F 14's and nuclear weapons will sell like hotcakes. Making heroes out of the sadistic A free piece of gum comes with each pack. Laced with a biological agent.
Can't be any worse than the millions Trump killed with Covid, war, and vaccines.

i’ve provided at least two links already…walmart included…they are still in stock all these years later

That does not show how many were or were not sold all those years ago. When I go to the store and find peanut butter does that mean nobody has bought it for years?

I can go to the store and find the LP for Dark Side of the Moon, even though more than 45 million copies have been sold

That does not show how many were or were not sold all those years ago. When I go to the store and find peanut butter does that mean nobody has bought it for years?
it shows they are still on stock cause they wouldn’t move

Important to remind that the media can sometimes distort a story and I think this is clearly one of them. They’re trying to make Donald Trump out as a con artist..
Yes you have this Donald Trump trading card issue and it has stirred controversy. But it’s not the first time that politicians have made money off of their image and it won’t be the last. Is trump even getting any money off of this thing? The man is a billionaire what does a few extra million do him ?

Wow... and you don't know the difference.

and yet still no post from you mocking them either....odd

Because no other former or current president made his own cards and sold the cards themselves.

You are comparing apples to hand grenades.

Because no other former or current president made his own cards and sold the cards themselves.

You are comparing apples to hand grenades.
how do you know no other former president did? do you have a link? I know maybe obama didn’t…or xiden…but they aren’t business men nor had a product that people wanted

Important to remind that the media can sometimes distort a story and I think this is clearly one of them. They’re trying to make Donald Trump out as a con artist..
Yes you have this Donald Trump trading card issue and it has stirred controversy. But it’s not the first time that politicians have made money off of their image and it won’t be the last. Is trump even getting any money off of this thing? The man is a billionaire what does a few extra million do him ?

What aocs new shitdoc she released? Granted she didn't make any money because no one went to see it. But she tried to sell herself to the public for some quick cash.

But yes, politicians do books, go on talk shows, give speeches and a lot of other things they make money off of all the time. Trump is no different than anyone else, he is just better at marketing himself.

Forum List

Back