Trump trading card issue- What about the millions of dollars that Democrats and Republicans get through book deals and speaking at charity events?

And I did.

Liar. That you constantly have to lie to support your claims is all anyone needs to know about you

Those were not issued by the presidents themselves but by unaffiliated companies. They none every received a official endorsements from the president and no past president before Trump hocked the cards themselves.
haha no you haven’t…you provided nothing to support your claim yoj lying POS

Prove no past president has…you can’t…i get obama and clinton djdnt…they were not business minded people…but prove no other president has…you can’t…you lie

haha no you haven’t…you provided nothing to support your claim yoj lying POS

Prove no past president has…you can’t…i get obama and clinton djdnt…they were not business minded people…but prove no other president has…you can’t…you lie

I have proven it. I have given you every single link to presidents that sold their own trading cards.

There are none.

You can call me a liar all day long but you cannot show that I am lying.

You are too dishonest to waste time with, off to time out with you.

Trump doesn't need the money. He didn't even take a salary as president unlike the current president who never made a dime that wasn't confiscated from taxpayers. It's no surprise that the liberal media is desperate to distract attention from (mostly) democrat politicians taking millions in dirty money from a scam artist who defrauded investors.

Important to remind that the media can sometimes distort a story and I think this is clearly one of them. They’re trying to make Donald Trump out as a con artist..
Yes you have this Donald Trump trading card issue and it has stirred controversy. But it’s not the first time that politicians have made money off of their image and it won’t be the last. Is trump even getting any money off of this thing? The man is a billionaire what does a few extra million do him ?
Lol, nothing illegal about it. It's just funny as hell under the context. Lol

Important to remind that the media can sometimes distort a story and I think this is clearly one of them. They’re trying to make Donald Trump out as a con artist..
Yes you have this Donald Trump trading card issue and it has stirred controversy. But it’s not the first time that politicians have made money off of their image and it won’t be the last. Is trump even getting any money off of this thing? The man is a billionaire what does a few extra million do him ?
All politicians are corrupt...
kari-lake-loser.jpg

Lol, nothing illegal about it. It's just funny as hell under the context. Lol
Exactly.

There's no whatabout...

Trump has every right to make himself look like a fool here...and to fleece his flock

Any elected official or politician would have to pay me to buy their stuff. Imagine giving the Uber wealthy my hard earned money.

Wrong, nothing has been distorted.

And this fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Wrong, nothing has been distorted.

And this fails as a false comparison fallacy.
what the issue at hand is brother is greed if you will ….corruption, money. Well it’s quite straightforward a former president who accepts $100,000 to speak at a charity event what do you call that. George W. Bush accepted $100,000 to speak at a charity event. Barack Obama‘s been paid millions in book deals. Many politicians get millions of dollars to do things that people like us would do for free without even thinking about it.

Based on what I have seen no this doesn’t mean Donald Trump is corrupt it looks like he’s trying to sell a product. And frankly I don’t even know if the money is being raise for his campaign or if he’s getting it himself or somebody else’s. Looks like it’s a nothing burger. It would be a real story if he got paid money by a charity to speak at an event. Or if trump is proven to have accepted money to give up national secrets or a quid pro quo.

So this is what the Democrats or once again the far left media makes it out to be this is not what they make it out to be. They just want try to control the American people in someway. We don’t have to accept them. And a lot of us are working class people and I come from the working class background ….don’t have to accept the racist far left.

I respect you we are on the same side… if you respect the traditional Democrats of history we have a lot in common. By the way I respect President Obama. I respect President Trump. So there you have it it’s about common courtesy.

Major problem is the far left believes that all the Trump supporters are bigots when they truth is trump voters are the nicest people in the country. It is in reality the far left that’s a problem ….they prop up racial division Instead of creating jobs or talking about universal healthcare.

Most of the folks against abortion are Republicans. What about that. I will give one piece of credit to remaining liberals. I still believe most people against the death penalty are liberals although I could be wrong about that they actually be Republicans as Christianity preaches against the death penalty. But either way wow how can somebody be against the death penalty but then be pro abortion… doesn’t make any sense.

Last edited:
Do you think it’s possible that this story is being blown out of proportion?. Didn’t Barack Obama get paid millions of dollars through book deals? I know President George W Bush and other politicians Democrats and Republicans have accepted millions of dollars to speak at charity events

And the Black Lives Matter leaders have use donor money to purchase mansions for themselves. So this is what the real Americans whether they’re black , white , working class, or wealthy the real Americans who work hard every day and see this corruption of how the far left is doing the same things Trump has done …or actually doing criminal things that Trump hasn’t done yet they’re not getting called out on it man By the media.

What’s going on here?
Yes , ex presidents do make money from speeches and other public appearances. But none seem to want to be a cartoon figure in spandex. Using a fake body and place his head on the figure. Well accept Trump. There has to be some dignity and respect that ex presidents should use in their judgment calls for what they want to do after leaving office.

History books will not be nice to trump and stunts like this will be how he is remembered.

Forum List

Back