Trump Tried to Steal My Vote, and He Needs to go to Jail for it.

These charges are not political. Trump is being charged because he broke many many laws. So many and so boldly that he's got 4 cases against him. Lots of charges. Lots of evidence.

You'd have to be a loyal idiot to argue Trump is innocent. Now, let's talk about Hunter Biden. LOL.
what evidence?

Nineteen people charged. Trump charged with ten felonies including state RICO. USMBs big topics are Hunter Biden and whether Obama is gay.

We know have 30 million MAGA citizens engaged in a CT enhanced with a group personality disorder of opposition defiance.

The know Trump is guilty.

They don't care. It is all about hate, revenge, and retribution.

Trump is not being indicted for them. He is putting them on the cross instead of himself.

what evidence?
Well we hear the call. Do you believe he wasn't trying to cheat based on that call?

And we have his lawyer breaking into a very republican voting precinct in the middle of the night and hacking into a voting machine.

And we know about the plot to send fake electors. He tried that in MI too. People are getting in trouble here too for trying that.

Oh please. You know what??? No wonder Bush so easily stole Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004. If you don't know Trump tried to steal 2020 when he was so blatantly obvious about it, of course Bush and his team along with the Supreme Court duped your stupid asses back then. Diebold Voting Machines in 2000 and Ken (uncle Tom) Blackwell stole 2004 Ohio and you don't even know it.

Or do you really know it but you'll defend Trump no matter what he does?

50% of the GOP voters are fucking NAZI's. They won't stop supporting Trump until he's locked up or not capable of running. And even then they'll never admit it.

Reminds me of how you guys never admitted Bush lied us into Iraq. Even after your god Trump admitted they lied us into Iraq, you still won't admit it. He did but you won't. That's how loyal you are. And that proves you will never admit when you are wrong.

We know have 30 million MAGA citizens engaged in a CT enhanced with a group personality disorder of opposition defiance.

The know Trump is guilty.

They don't care. It is all about hate, revenge, and retribution.

Trump is not being indicted for them. He is putting them on the cross instead of himself.
And the thing is, Trump's going to lose the general election if he's the nominee. But they just don't care. They'd rather have him lose than see Christie, Haley or DeSantis win.

Well we hear the call. Do you believe he wasn't trying to cheat based on that call?
Which part of the call, quote it and we can talk about it. To simply say you have a call means nothing. Quote the part of the call and I will gladly, happily discuss it

No, elketra, your opinion is meaningless.

We all heard it. We all know what he meant.

Trump is not being indicted for you guys. He is putting you on the cross instead of himself in order to protect himself.

Which part of the call, quote it and we can talk about it. To simply say you have a call means nothing. Quote the part of the call and I will gladly, happily discuss it

Why did Trump think the SOS in Georgia could come up with 11,780 votes? If he had no evidence that that many votes were missing, then he was asking the guy to manufacture 11,780 fake votes.

He said come on bro, you're a republican. I heard the tape. Did you? And you're going to defend Trump? Well, let's hear your "what he meant was"

You god damn liar and nazi.

According to the publicly released recording of the call and reports made by multiple news agencies, Trump attempted to pressure Raffensperger into "finding him votes", despite being repeatedly told that there was no electoral error. Trump's repeated efforts to convince Raffensperger to find some basis to overturn the election results were perceived as pleading and threatening. At one point on the call, Trump told Raffensperger, "What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than [the 11,779 vote margin of defeat] we have, because we won the state."[6] During the call, Trump falsely suggested that Raffensperger could have committed a criminal offense by refusing to overturn the state's election results.[5] Legal experts have suggested that Trump's behavior and demands could have violated state and federal laws.

In November and December, as his lawsuits were repeatedly rejected in court, Trump personally communicated with Republican local and state officials in at least three states: Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia. He talked in person or via phone to state legislators, state attorneys general, and governors, pressuring them to recount the votes, throw out some of the ballots, or get the state legislature to replace the elected Democratic slate of Electoral College members with a Republican slate of electors chosen by the legislature[25][26] in order to overturn the election results in their states. In December he spoke by phone to the governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, and made public demands on the secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, both Republicans who had supported Trump in the election. He demanded that they reverse the Georgia election results, threatened them with political retaliation when they did not, strongly criticized them in speeches and tweets, and tweeted that Kemp should resign.[27][28]

December 23 phone call with chief elections investigator[edit]​

On December 23, 2020, Trump called the chief investigator for the Georgia secretary of state's office, who was then conducting a ballot audit in Cobb County. Raffensperger had ordered the audit in response to allegations of fraud. Trump asked her to scrutinize the ballots and said she would find "dishonesty". The Washington Post reported on the telephone conversation with apparent quotations of Trump's comments to the chief investigator. It based these quotations on an anonymous source purportedly familiar with the call. At the time of its reporting, it emphasized that Trump had instructed the investigator to "find the fraud" and that she would be a "national hero" if she did so. Based on this reporting, some legal experts said that this phone call appeared to be bribery or obstruction on Trump's part. On December 29, the audit ended. Georgia officials concluded that there was no fraud. Trump was unhappy with those results.

Trump is not being indicted for you guys. He is putting you on the cross instead of himself in order to protect himself.
The phone call in question:

Most people know the 2020 election was cheated.

040XRQQ.jpg

yFUU9M8.jpg

\
OH TRUMP DEFINITELY needs to be indicted for the above. LOLOL

Why did Trump think the SOS in Georgia could come up with 11,780 votes? If he had no evidence that that many votes were missing, then he was asking the guy to manufacture 11,780 fake votes.

He said come on bro, you're a republican. I heard the tape. Did you? And you're going to defend Trump? Well, let's hear your "what he meant was"

You god damn liar and nazi.
I just asked for you to quote the tape, the phone call, so we could discuss it. How come you refuse to quote what you claim you heard.

Quote, I want to read which part of the transcript you are talking about.

If you do not quote I am arguing with a poorly written CNN editorial.

And let us not forget that for all of their hysteria, Trump and all others are considered to be innocent until proven otherwise.

The burden of proof, as all 4 indictments have made it clear, is on the prosecution.

So, Trump fans, breathe, and go do something else with your time. " It is a long, long way to Tipperary".

Maui and many other places need help. Occupy your time.

everyone's opinion is meaningless, that is why I asked you to quote the part of the call you heard

Quote, is it that hard to quote the call?

So we’ve spent a lot of time on this and if we could just go over some of the numbers, I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We’d be getting 25-30,000 people a rally and the competition would get less than 100 people.

So this is Trump's evidence he won. He had bigger rallies than Biden.

We have anywhere from 250-300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls. Much of that had to do with Fulton County, which hasn’t been checked. We think that if you check the signatures — a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people who have been forged. And we are quite sure that’s going to happen.

50s of thousands— and that’s people that went to vote and they were told they can’t vote because they’ve already been voted for. And it’s a very sad thing. They walked out complaining. But the number’s large. We’ll have it for you. But it’s much more than the number of 11,779 that’s — The current margin is only 11,779. Brad, I think you agree with that, right? That’s something I think everyone — at least that’s’ a number that everyone agrees on.

Wow. I had no idea Trump made up all this shit on what happened in Georgia. It's a long call. No way Trump really believed all this really happened. If he did, who's fault is that? Who lied to him? They're probably being charge too.

This is why a conspiracy theorist should not be president.

now these folk are effing mind readers. LOLOLOL 'specially you eddie slow wit,

I just asked for you to quote the tape, the phone call, so we could discuss it. How come you refuse to quote what you claim you heard.

Quote, I want to read which part of the transcript you are talking about.

If you do not quote I am arguing with a poorly written CNN editorial.
Hold up, I just posted the transcript..nm.. Silly Boo Boo did it.

He's a stupid nutbar-and-a-half, but that is the link.

What he extrapolates from it is :cuckoo:

So we’ve spent a lot of time on this and if we could just go over some of the numbers, I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially in Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We’d be getting 25-30,000 people a rally and the competition would get less than 100 people.

So this is Trump's evidence he won. He had bigger rallies than Biden.

We have anywhere from 250-300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls. Much of that had to do with Fulton County, which hasn’t been checked. We think that if you check the signatures — a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people who have been forged. And we are quite sure that’s going to happen.

50s of thousands— and that’s people that went to vote and they were told they can’t vote because they’ve already been voted for. And it’s a very sad thing. They walked out complaining. But the number’s large. We’ll have it for you. But it’s much more than the number of 11,779 that’s — The current margin is only 11,779. Brad, I think you agree with that, right? That’s something I think everyone — at least that’s’ a number that everyone agrees on.

Wow. I had no idea Trump made up all this shit on what happened in Georgia. It's a long call. No way Trump really believed all this really happened. If he did, who's fault is that? Who lied to him? They're probably being charge too.

This is why a conspiracy theorist should not be president.

let's consider all those conspiracy theories we've found out to be reality over the past couple years.

everyone's opinion is meaningless, that is why I asked you to quote the part of the call you heard

Quote, is it that hard to quote the call?
So what are we going to do here folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break. You know, we have that in spades already. Or we can keep it going but that’s not fair to the voters of Georgia because they’re going to see what happened and they’re going to see what happened. I mean, I’ll, I’ll take on to anybody you want with regard to [name] and her lovely daughter, a very lovely young lady, I’m sure. But, but [name] … I will take on anybody you want. And the minimum, there were 18,000 ballots but they used them three times. So that’s, you know, a lot of votes. …and that one event… And they were all to Biden, by the way, that’s the other thing we didn’t say. You know, [name] , the one thing I forgot to say which was the most important. You know that every single ballot she did went to Biden. You know that, right? Do you know that, by the way, Brad?

Every single ballot that she did through the machines at early, early in the morning, went to Biden. Did you know that, Ryan?

Germany: That’s not accurate, Mr. President.

Trump: Huh. What is accurate?

Germany: The numbers that we are showing are accurate.

Trump: No, about [name] . About early in the morning, Ryan. When the woman took, you know, when the whole gang took the stuff from under the table, right? Do you know, do you know who those ballots, who they were made out to, do you know who they were voting for?

And here's Trump repeating lies he heard on the internet

Trump: I don’t know. It doesn’t pass the smell test because we hear they’re shredding thousands and thousands of ballots and now what they’re saying, “Oh, we’re just cleaning up the office.” So I don’t think they’re cleaning.

Raffensperger: Mr. President, the problem you have with social media, they — people can say anything.

Trump: Oh this isn’t social media. This is Trump media. It’s not social media. It’s really not it’s not social media. I don’t care about social media. I couldn’t care less. Social media is Big Tech. Big Tech is on your side. I don’t even know why you have a side, because you should want to have an accurate election. And you’re a Republican.

Forum List

Back