Trump tries to declare voting drop boxes unconstitutional

Trump will do anything to cheat in this election. The third branch of government is doing its job in holding his criminal administration in check.

Trump will do anything to cheat in this election. The third branch of government is doing its job in holding his criminal administration in check.
Not really. And he is not a criminal, he is the President of the United States who is of the people and for the American people.

I believe he can issue a Presidential order to stop election fraud, and there's nothing a DNC toadie judge can do about a Presidential order to defend the common good.

Last edited:
I have a hard time taking any non news source as credible. Then mix in Civil liberties and I have to wonder a lot

Not really. And he is not a criminal, he is the President of the United States who is of the people and for the American people.

I believe he can issue a Presidential order to stop election fraud, and there's nothing a DNC toadie judge can do about a Presidential order to defend the common good.
DNC toadie judge?..uuhh..he was appointed by Trump. Wanna try again?.

DNC toadie judge?..uuhh..he was appointed by Trump. Wanna try again?.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Judges overrule Trump's Executive Orders frequently.

Forum List

Back