Trump triggers temper tantrum from CNN's tapper

You can kiss his ass for all I care but when you come here and lie I'll call you on it. The right is far more interested in protecting constitutional rights than the left. As president you don't lose your 1st amendment rights. Free speech works both ways.

Not according to some RW posters here. Wanting to put newspapers out of business unless they agree with the trump line. Trump, and his supporters are behaving like third world jerks.

Can you show us calls to shut down the press? Or, are you just got a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth?

Making up lies in an attempt to discredit the media, and calling for laws to make suing news papers easier are attempts to shut down the effect of the media.
You made an accusation ... and now you can't back it up. So, you come up with this left-wing twisted piece of logic?

If the media CAN be discredited, and if the media IS sued, then they created the problem themselves.

You make no sense whatsoever.... but then, we've come to expect it.

Wow, you really are just another dumbass uninformed Trumpette.

As John McCain said, the orange cheeto is taking the first step taken by dictators. Making the press no longer believed by the people.

If you are too stupid to know this then I would suggest you quit posting & become better informed. You are embarrassing yourself.
You can kiss his ass for all I care but when you come here and lie I'll call you on it. The right is far more interested in protecting constitutional rights than the left. As president you don't lose your 1st amendment rights. Free speech works both ways.

Not according to some RW posters here. Wanting to put newspapers out of business unless they agree with the trump line. Trump, and his supporters are behaving like third world jerks.

Can you show us calls to shut down the press? Or, are you just got a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth?

Making up lies in an attempt to discredit the media, and calling for laws to make suing news papers easier are attempts to shut down the effect of the media.
You made an accusation ... and now you can't back it up. So, you come up with this left-wing twisted piece of logic?

If the media CAN be discredited, and if the media IS sued, then they created the problem themselves.

Wow, you really are just another dumbass uninformed Trumpette.

As John McCain said, the orange cheeto is taking the first step taken by dictators. Making the press no longer believed by the people.

If you are too stupid to know this then I would suggest you quit posting & become better informed. You are embarrassing yourself.

Thank you for your input ... but, while it wasn't germane to the subject being discussed, it WAS ever so cute.

An accusation was made - he was asked to validate it, and he, and his minions (you), have tried to deflect from his failure ever since.

Compared to what the polls were saying he did win in a landslide, you idiot.
But it was not. Yet your orange hero keeps lying to face & you don't care?

Amazing what some help from your friends can get you or should I say your друзья.

jho knew the key to winning is to go after the racist, white Supremacist vote? Is that how he got your vote?

Please stop spreading that nefarious lie .... it is have been proven false several times, and you, and other liberals, insist on promulgating it because it fits your political agenda.
What part?

It is fact that Trump wanted the Alt right vote. to deny that is just being a liar.
Describe alt right. I mean without the race card.
The Alt right? Includes racist white supremacists.

Its like asking me to describe a person that is an asshole without mentioning your name.

You got class ... unfortunately, it's third class.

Grow up --- if you can't discuss the issue like an adult, just shut the hell up.

]You slipped on your own excrement right out of the gate. And you don't think free speech works both ways. So who's the Nazi?

Your are, obviously, as you're the only one running cover for a liar-wannabee-dictator. You're the only one backing Nazi tactics.

So, what part of "truth is an absolute defense against libel" did you not understand? That's where you run into trouble. Your messiah lies more readily than normal people breathe, hence he is vulnerable to libel suits. The media is telling the truth about him, hence they are not liable for libel.

That's why DearLeader isn't going to change the law at all. He knows he'd get sued into oblivion if he loosened libel laws. Instead, he's going keep asking his thug followers --- that's people like you -- to physically attack journalists.

And there's also the little matter that he has no authority to change libel laws. I know the law is of no importance to authoritarian followers such as you, but it does matter to loyal Americans.
Are you done whining? Are you ready for an intelligent discussion?

You, most assuredly, haven't shown that capability thus far.

Amazing what some help from your friends can get you or should I say your друзья.

jho knew the key to winning is to go after the racist, white Supremacist vote? Is that how he got your vote?

Please stop spreading that nefarious lie .... it is have been proven false several times, and you, and other liberals, insist on promulgating it because it fits your political agenda.
What part?

It is fact that Trump wanted the Alt right vote. to deny that is just being a liar.
Describe alt right. I mean without the race card.
The Alt right? Includes racist white supremacists.

Its like asking me to describe a person that is an asshole without mentioning your name.

You got class ... unfortunately, it's third class.

Grow up --- if you can't discuss the issue like an adult, just shut the hell up.

Grow up? Me? Quit lying to protect your orange buddy.

]You slipped on your own excrement right out of the gate. And you don't think free speech works both ways. So who's the Nazi?

Your are, obviously, as you're the only one running cover for a liar-wannabee-dictator. You're the only one backing Nazi tactics.

So, what part of "truth is an absolute defense against libel" did you not understand? That's where you run into trouble. Your messiah lies more readily than normal people breathe, hence he is vulnerable to libel suits. The media is telling the truth about him, hence they are not liable for libel.

That's why DearLeader isn't going to change the law at all. He knows he'd get sued into oblivion if he loosened libel laws. Instead, he's going keep asking his thug followers --- that's people like you -- to physically attack journalists.

And there's also the little matter that he has no authority to change libel laws. I know the law is of no importance to authoritarian followers such as you, but it does matter to loyal Americans.

You confuse intelligent conversation with lying your ass off. Trump has done nothing but lie. You voted for him,. So really, the idea that you have intelligence is quite amusing.

You confuse intelligent conversation with lying your ass off. Trump has done nothing but lie. You voted for him,. So really, the idea that you have intelligence is quite amusing.
Go clean up your room.

As long as President Trump builds the WALL to help stop tons of heroin and hundreds of thousands of illiterate mooch's from entering the country and puts his choice for the SC on the bench, replaces 'BONOBOCARE' and empties the union garbage in the failed public schools, rebuilds the military and creates hundreds of thousands of decent paying jobs he can 'lie' all he wants.

As long as President Trump builds the WALL to help stop tons of heroin and hundreds of thousands of illiterate mooch's from entering the country and puts his choice for the SC on the bench, replaces 'BONOBOCARE' and empties the union garbage in the failed public schools, rebuilds the military and creates hundreds of thousands of decent paying jobs he can 'lie' all he wants.
If you want to stop the drugs, tell your buddies to quit using them & creating the market.

There will be no wall across the border. Never will happen - Trump lied.

Trump lied about Obamacare - he said it would be repealed by now.

Just because you failed in the public school system it doesn't mean the schools have failed.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to explain to everybody just where I lied.

Nahh --- I didn't think so.

If you want to stop the drugs, tell your buddies to quit using them & creating the market.

There will be no wall across the border. Never will happen - Trump lied.

Trump lied about Obamacare - he said it would be repealed by now.

Just because you failed in the public school system it doesn't mean the schools have failed.

What ignorant bullshit.

It's been 33 days --- why hasn't he built a 2.000 mile wall yet?? He lied!

It's been 33 days - why hasn't he repealed ACA and implemented a replacement yet, you know, on that affects every man, woman, and child in the country, and represents 1/6 of the American economy?

Just simply ignorant.

Since you've proven yourself incapable of "intelligent conversation", I have to admit that I don't look for it from you.

But, if you'd like, I'll be happy to dumb it down for you.

Since you've proven yourself incapable of "intelligent conversation", I have to admit that I don't look for it from you.

But, if you'd like, I'll be happy to dumb it down for you.
I really don't know how much dumber your posts could possible get.

CNN pundits were unable to suppress their outrage after President Trump’s marathon press conference in which he downgraded the floundering propaganda network from “fake news” to “very fake news.”

Jake Tapper exhibited a particularly high level of indignance during a panel discussion, at one point turning to the camera to deliver direct orders to the president to “stop whining and do your job.”............................CONT.

Trump Triggers Temper Tantrum From CNN’s Tapper
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN is just the worst of all the fake news sites. It hard to believe how many people still use them as thier source. Once in awhile you can find some articles that actually hold truth to them. But 99% of them are full of pure bs lies.

Tapper caught pushing fake news

Jake Tapper is spot-on.

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style" | Zero Hedge

This thread is beyond funny.

All the Trumpettes declaring that everyone is lying & only Trump is telling the truth.

The stupid orange fuck lied about this "landslide" election, he is lying about his campaign contacting the Russians, he is lying illegals voting against hio,m. The man is a big fat liar & you asshats slobber all over him. You are too stupid to know he is mocking ypu as he dupers you into thinking he is right & everyone else is wrong.

And he on on vacation again.
Compared to what the polls were saying he did win in a landslide, you idiot.

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style" | Zero Hedge

What if the media sues your fuerher and his pals for libel?

Remember, truth is a absolute defense against libel. The mainstream media is telling the truth, so they can't successfully be sued for libel. Trump the chicken knows that, so he'll do nothing but whine like a little bitch.

In contrast, your fuerher is lying, and all his pals are lying, so they could conceivable be sued for libel when they call something "fake news'. It would be a difficult legal hurdle to meet, as standards for libel are very high, but it is conceivable, given that Trump wants to lower those legal hurdles.

Why didn't your 'tard logic consider that truth is an absolute defense against libel, and therefore Trump can't do anything except cry?

You don't seem to be very smart.

Forum List

Back