🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump triggers temper tantrum from CNN's tapper

Just read all the constitutional rights his supporters are saying he should eliminate. Lock his opposition up? Deport people who don't worship his orange ass? That's nuts.
You can kiss his ass for all I care but when you come here and lie I'll call you on it. The right is far more interested in protecting constitutional rights than the left. As president you don't lose your 1st amendment rights. Free speech works both ways.

Not according to some RW posters here. Wanting to put newspapers out of business unless they agree with the trump line. Trump, and his supporters are behaving like third world jerks.

Just read all the constitutional rights his supporters are saying he should eliminate. Lock his opposition up? Deport people who don't worship his orange ass? That's nuts.
You can kiss his ass for all I care but when you come here and lie I'll call you on it. The right is far more interested in protecting constitutional rights than the left. As president you don't lose your 1st amendment rights. Free speech works both ways.

Not according to some RW posters here. Wanting to put newspapers out of business unless they agree with the trump line. Trump, and his supporters are behaving like third world jerks.
Liar. Media that publish lies like yours need to die off. I'm all for the free market deciding. First you said his supporters now you same some posters here. You are so full of it.

This thread is beyond funny.

All the Trumpettes declaring that everyone is lying & only Trump is telling the truth.

The stupid orange fuck lied about this "landslide" election, he is lying about his campaign contacting the Russians, he is lying illegals voting against hio,m. The man is a big fat liar & you asshats slobber all over him. You are too stupid to know he is mocking ypu as he dupers you into thinking he is right & everyone else is wrong.

And he on on vacation again.
Compared to what the polls were saying he did win in a landslide, you idiot.
But it was not. Yet your orange hero keeps lying to face & you don't care?

Amazing what some help from your friends can get you or should I say your друзья.

jho knew the key to winning is to go after the racist, white Supremacist vote? Is that how he got your vote?

Please stop spreading that nefarious lie .... it is have been proven false several times, and you, and other liberals, insist on promulgating it because it fits your political agenda.

Can you show us calls to shut down the press? Or, are you just got a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth?

All the Trumpettes declaring that everyone is lying & only Trump is telling the truth.

The stupid orange fuck lied about this "landslide" election, he is lying about his campaign contacting the Russians, he is lying illegals voting against hio,m. The man is a big fat liar & you asshats slobber all over him. You are too stupid to know he is mocking ypu as he dupers you into thinking he is right & everyone else is wrong.

Amazing what some help from your friends can get you or should I say your друзья.

jho knew the key to winning is to go after the racist, white Supremacist vote? Is that how he got your vote?

Please stop spreading that nefarious lie .... it is have been proven false several times, and you, and other liberals, insist on promulgating it because it fits your political agenda.
What part?

It is fact that Trump wanted the Alt right vote. to deny that is just being a liar.

Can you show us calls to shut down the press? Or, are you just got a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth?
Oh My God. Arte you deaf or just a fucking idiot.
He us telling everyone not to believe the press.

What part?

It is fact that Trump wanted the Alt right vote. to deny that is just being a liar.

Nope - the hyperbolic, ridiculous, lie that Trump coordinated with the Russians in order to win the election.

It just makes you look stupid.

Last edited:
I actually get some satisfaction from watching Trump treat the media like shit. They've had it coming for a long time.
Watch how the fucking seditious traitors at CNN/MSNBC/WAPO/NYT react when the AG brings charges of sedition against a few dozen LIB MSM traitors and within Government agencies.
Public trials televised for the whole world to witness.
Don't think this is about to happen?
Think again.

Yes. We all know Trump and his supporters were hoping for him to be able to turn this into some sort of dictatorship where any disagreement with the orange leader is dealt with swiftly and severely, but it's just not going to happen.

"We all know ... "

LMAO!

I love the arrogance of the left.

(Actually, I don't ... it pisses me off)

That's also demonstrably false ... but, hey, never let reality get in the way of a good leftist rant.

Sometimes when it comes to Trump haters it is a never ending battle . Their heads are as thick as the grand canyon they will never step out of thier comfort zone, they don't have that special little ability to connect the dots, etc.

There is a significant difference, though apparently it eludes you, between calling out the press for false and misleading reporting, and demanding (as Bulldog said) that the right is calling to have newspapers shut down. Those who intentionally publicize known falsehoods should be loudly identified and ridiculed, not shut down.

The hysteria of the left is palpable, and its grasp of facts tenuous, at best. Exaggerating in order to try to make a point is simply absurd. Try not to let the paranoia consume you - though, it appears to be far too late for most on the left.

CNN pundits were unable to suppress their outrage after President Trump’s marathon press conference in which he downgraded the floundering propaganda network from “fake news” to “very fake news.”

Jake Tapper exhibited a particularly high level of indignance during a panel discussion, at one point turning to the camera to deliver direct orders to the president to “stop whining and do your job.”............................CONT.

Trump Triggers Temper Tantrum From CNN’s Tapper
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN is just the worst of all the fake news sites. It hard to believe how many people still use them as thier source. Once in awhile you can find some articles that actually hold truth to them. But 99% of them are full of pure bs lies.

Tapper caught pushing fake news

What's hilarious is Tapper and CNN keeps proving Trump right.

CNN pundits were unable to suppress their outrage after President Trump’s marathon press conference in which he downgraded the floundering propaganda network from “fake news” to “very fake news.”

Jake Tapper exhibited a particularly high level of indignance during a panel discussion, at one point turning to the camera to deliver direct orders to the president to “stop whining and do your job.”............................CONT.

Trump Triggers Temper Tantrum From CNN’s Tapper
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN is just the worst of all the fake news sites. It hard to believe how many people still use them as thier source. Once in awhile you can find some articles that actually hold truth to them. But 99% of them are full of pure bs lies.

Tapper caught pushing fake news

What's hilarious is Tapper and CNN keeps proving Trump right.

Trump is a liar.

There is a significant difference, though apparently it eludes you, between calling out the press for false and misleading reporting, and demanding (as Bulldog said) that the right is calling to have newspapers shut down. Those who intentionally publicize known falsehoods should be loudly identified and ridiculed, not shut down.

The hysteria of the left is palpable, and its grasp of facts tenuous, at best. Exaggerating in order to try to make a point is simply absurd. Try not to let the paranoia consume you - though, it appears to be far too late for most on the left.

but the press is telling the truth. Your orange buddy is lying & trying to say he is telling the truth.

Everyone but you Trumpettes know Trump is a liar.

We know there has been contact between the Trump campaign & Russian officials.

We know Russia was involved in hacking to influence the elections.

These are facts. F A C T S.

You lying. Trump Lying. Pence Lying. Flynn lying dos not make the press liars. It make YOU a liar.

Yes liberals have come up with the inferior negro thing. Lol

What part?

Describe alt right. I mean without the race card.

but the press is telling the truth. Your orange buddy is lying & trying to say he is telling the truth.

Everyone but you Trumpettes know Trump is a liar.

We know there has been contact between the Trump campaign & Russian officials.

We know Russia was involved in hacking to influence the elections.

These are facts. F A C T S.

You lying. Trump Lying. Pence Lying. Flynn lying dos not make the press liars. It make YOU a liar.

LOL ---- take off the blinders, son, take them off.

Proven to who, and by who. Please present that proof.

Trump? Put newspapers out of their misery?

Why?

They're doing it so well without his help!

Not solely by having become works of fiction - falling, ever falling, ad revenue and failure of attempts at internet paywalls.

Making up lies in an attempt to discredit the media, and calling for laws to make suing news papers easier are attempts to shut down the effect of the media.

Proven to who, and by who. Please present that proof.

Hey, dumb ass .... you can't prove a negative. Several investigations have resulted in nothing. Ergo, nothing exists.

Where the hell did you go to school?

Forum List

Back