🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump triggers temper tantrum from CNN's tapper

CNN pundits were unable to suppress their outrage after President Trump’s marathon press conference in which he downgraded the floundering propaganda network from “fake news” to “very fake news.”

Jake Tapper exhibited a particularly high level of indignance during a panel discussion, at one point turning to the camera to deliver direct orders to the president to “stop whining and do your job.”............................CONT.

Trump Triggers Temper Tantrum From CNN’s Tapper
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN is just the worst of all the fake news sites. It hard to believe how many people still use them as thier source. Once in awhile you can find some articles that actually hold truth to them. But 99% of them are full of pure bs lies.

Tapper caught pushing fake news

Jake of Jerkeley

Soon to leave a sinking ship, Tapper is auditioning for the TV station at the University of Alta California.

CNN pundits were unable to suppress their outrage after President Trump’s marathon press conference in which he downgraded the floundering propaganda network from “fake news” to “very fake news.”

Jake Tapper exhibited a particularly high level of indignance during a panel discussion, at one point turning to the camera to deliver direct orders to the president to “stop whining and do your job.”............................CONT.

Trump Triggers Temper Tantrum From CNN’s Tapper
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN is just the worst of all the fake news sites. It hard to believe how many people still use them as thier source. Once in awhile you can find some articles that actually hold truth to them. But 99% of them are full of pure bs lies.

Tapper caught pushing fake news

Exactly which part of Trappers remarks were inaccurate or undocumented?
It was accurate for a prepubescent school girl. Sounds like he's too small for the job.

I know you intended for that to be cute, but it's just dumb.
Quit humping my leg.

This thread is beyond funny.

All the Trumpettes declaring that everyone is lying & only Trump is telling the truth.

The stupid orange fuck lied about this "landslide" election, he is lying about his campaign contacting the Russians, he is lying illegals voting against hio,m. The man is a big fat liar & you asshats slobber all over him. You are too stupid to know he is mocking ypu as he dupers you into thinking he is right & everyone else is wrong.

And he on on vacation again.

All the Trumpettes declaring that everyone is lying & only Trump is telling the truth.

The stupid orange fuck lied about this "landslide" election, he is lying about his campaign contacting the Russians, he is lying illegals voting against hio,m. The man is a big fat liar & you asshats slobber all over him. You are too stupid to know he is mocking ypu as he dupers you into thinking he is right & everyone else is wrong.

Examples have been given. Pop your head back in your ass because dismissing them because you hate Trump and supporters just makes you the fool.

Examples have been given. Pop your head back in your ass because dismissing them because you hate Trump and supporters just makes you the fool.

So, because I expect the President of the United States not to look us in the eye & l;e, it makes me a Trump hater?

No, it makes you an asshole for supporting this action.

So, because I expect the President of the United States not to look us in the eye & l;e, it makes me a Trump hater?

No, it makes you an asshole for supporting this action.
It makes you an asshole for saying so. Your anti-Trump spew is all over the board, don't try to be cute.

I actually get some satisfaction from watching Trump treat the media like shit. They've had it coming for a long time.
Watch how the fucking seditious traitors at CNN/MSNBC/WAPO/NYT react when the AG brings charges of sedition against a few dozen LIB MSM traitors and within Government agencies.
Public trials televised for the whole world to witness.
Don't think this is about to happen?
Think again.

The msm is pissy because Trump's news conference wasn't about the topics they wanted but rather about the topics he wanted. The loony leftist biased media has been coddled by obama for the past eight years and are completely clueless in how to react to someone who is so over that and who is calling them out on their shit. They're still smarting from Trump's win. So much so that they can't even begin to fathom their role in his winning. smh

I actually get some satisfaction from watching Trump treat the media like shit. They've had it coming for a long time.
Watch how the fucking seditious traitors at CNN/MSNBC/WAPO/NYT react when the AG brings charges of sedition against a few dozen LIB MSM traitors and within Government agencies.
Think again.
First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Look, try that bullshit, and all hell will break loose. A long time ago, upon entering the Armed Services of this nation, I took an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. If you truly want what you stated, you are a domestic enemy of this nation and it's Constitution.

Think again.
First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Look, try that bullshit, and all hell will break loose. A long time ago, upon entering the Armed Services of this nation, I took an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. If you truly want what you stated, you are a domestic enemy of this nation and it's Constitution.
Do you believe the Government has the 'right' to record private calls made by a private citizen and THEN has the legal right to turn the recordings over the the 'press' so the 'press' can then use the illegally obtained recordings to destroy someone's reputation based on "unnamed officials" and "unnamed sources"? What country do you think you're living in? Fucking Sudan?
President Trump and the AG and numerous others have listened to EVERY illegally recorded call made between ANYONE associated with the Trump campaign.
If you believe the AG would bring charges against the seditious traitors in the LIB MSM and within the government agencies without 100% guaranteed convictions you're a fucking fool!
Watch and learn.

Watch who in the LIB MSM and within the Government agencies has U Haul moving vans lining up at the apartment doors. Best advice: 'Pack light'. No need for the snowboards in Vietnam.
They have all suddenly decided a nice long stay in Vietnam or Namibia would be "good for the kids".
Watch and learn.

Goddamn boy, you are fucking stupid. You look to the orange clown for truth? Did you not listen to his last press conference? When he was not lying, he was whining about how terrible he was being treated because people actually called his lies, lies.

People like you are the traitors engaged in treason to this nation.

Think again.

Yes. We all know Trump and his supporters were hoping for him to be able to turn this into some sort of dictatorship where any disagreement with the orange leader is dealt with swiftly and severely, but it's just not going to happen.

Think again.

Yes. We all know Trump and his supporters were hoping for him to be able to turn this into some sort of dictatorship where any disagreement with the orange leader is dealt with swiftly and severely, but it's just not going to happen.

"We all know ... "

LMAO!

I love the arrogance of the left.

(Actually, I don't ... it pisses me off)

Forum List

Back